Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men (4603 Views)

Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / How To Start A Conversation About Sex With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Youngpo413:
Ladies and skin to skin are like....please someone should borrow me that picture.
everything worth doing , is worth doing well wink

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by LeRabbite: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
skedman:
It is so obvious your mother married a riffraff because she does not want you to face what she has faced in life
May be she has really suffered from your father that was why she was just bent on you marrying a rich man rather than a career man
To be honest, you might also make the same mistake she did if you choose are opinion of an already made man .
Rome was never built in a day
For every successful man there is always a strong woman behind him
Stop the pills and marry an hard-working man filled with prospect and not an already made man .

Unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by mhizdebbygold(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
skedman:
It is so obvious your mother married a riffraff because she does not want you to face what she has faced in life
May be she has really suffered from your father that was why she was just bent on you marrying a rich man rather than a career man
To be honest, you might also make the same mistake she did if you choose are opinion of an already made man .
Rome was never built in a day
For every successful man there is always a strong woman behind him
Stop the pills and marry an hard-working man filled with prospect and not an already made man .

Hey!

What was that for??
Why insult her family?
You're not just normal.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
everything worth doing , is worth doing well wink
yeah,I'm with you on this,especially when 'cummed' deeeeeeeeeeeeep inside...
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by ogorchimeizie(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
How come there was no slap some where in that conversation

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Freelane33(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
quote author=ogorchimeizie post=88877590]How come there was no slap some where in that conversation [/quote]
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Freelane33:
[s]Because op is an adult committing adultery[/s] grin grin
OP is an adult doing what adults do
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
How come there was no slap some where in that conversation
lol if I would hv said another word , that was the next thing she would hv done for sure
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Mstick: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why don't you go to a health center and get placed on injectable birth control? It better and in my opinion safer.

Liliantalks:
yeah I do .

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mstick:
Why don't you go to a health center and get placed on injectable birth control? It better and in my opinion safer.

nah , daily pills r way better , from professional advice
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Mstick: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Did you visit a health center or a hospital?

Liliantalks:
nah , daily pills r way better , from professional advice

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mstick:
Did you visit a health center or a hospital?

yeah I did . If u take those injection , u may get irregular periods , or low flow or no flow !! Daily pills regulate ur period. And if u miss it one or two days u can still get pregnant, injections r more harsher to the body.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
So My mum saw my daily pills and flipped , we started a discussion on why I took them ,, so she was like

Mum: why r you taking them
Me: to regulate my period
Mum : what r u regulating them for
Me : I just want To hv control of myself
Me : and also as a contraceptive against pregnancy
Mum : what!! why will u do that , u be small pickin o , u wan find pickin? (angry face)
Me : just wanna be safe ,, it’s better than those other harsh contraceptives
Mum : those things r for prostitutes
Me : its not true
Mum : so why r u preventing pregnancy
Me: maybe the guy I am with is still coming up in life n we r not ready for a baby
Mum : very furious) if u are dating a man and u r scared of getting pregnant for him ,, leave him !!
Don’t ever date an unstable Man U are bigger than that rubbish ,, abi u no get sense? Don’t ever bring that kind of man to my house!! I prefer u Wait n stay old b4 getting married than getting married to an unstable man with no money .
Me : that’s why I want my own money .
Mum: you r really a fool ,, so u want ur own money so u would be using ur money on urself while dating a riffraff? U don’t even know ur value as a woman !! Don’t even try to bring that kind of man to my house , cause if hungry do you, don’t call me o ,, if Wahala enter the marriage , don’t call me o !! A word is enough for the wise
Me: slient
Mum : hisssss
Wise woman .
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by donuchris007: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
So My mum saw my daily pills and flipped , we started a discussion on why I took them ,, so she was like

Mum: why r you taking them
Me: to regulate my period
Mum : what r u regulating them for
Me : I just want To hv control of myself
Me : and also as a contraceptive against pregnancy
Mum : what!! why will u do that , u be small pickin o , u wan find pickin? (angry face)
Me : just wanna be safe ,, it’s better than those other harsh contraceptives
Mum : those things r for prostitutes
Me : its not true
Mum : so why r u preventing pregnancy
Me: maybe the guy I am with is still coming up in life n we r not ready for a baby
Mum : very furious) if u are dating a man and u r scared of getting pregnant for him ,, leave him !!
Don’t ever date an unstable Man U are bigger than that rubbish ,, abi u no get sense? Don’t ever bring that kind of man to my house!! I prefer u Wait n stay old b4 getting married than getting married to an unstable man with no money .
Me : that’s why I want my own money .
Mum: you r really a fool ,, so u want ur own money so u would be using ur money on urself while dating a riffraff? U don’t even know ur value as a woman !! Don’t even try to bring that kind of man to my house , cause if hungry do you, don’t call me o ,, if Wahala enter the marriage , don’t call me o !! A word is enough for the wise
Me: slient
Mum : hisssss
bad foundation,bad product

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
skedman:
Sorry the truth sometimes is bitter .
Like there is any mother in this life that will be happy their matured daughter is dating a man she’s scared of getting pregnant for . Good u deleted that nonsense.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Veefierce:
Wise woman .
Lol Thanks
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great advice.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Girls and rawlings... just see dem

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lord have mercy. shocked
I thought they said this things later have effects on ones health? Huh.... You guys are trying mehnnn..

I still believe absteinance is the best. As for regulating the cycle, there are alternative therapies that works. Like combo. Anyways, what do I know? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:
Lord have mercy. shocked
I thought they said this things later have effects on ones health? Huh.... You guys are trying mehnnn..

I still believe absteinance is the best. As for regulating the cycle, there are alternative therapies that works. Like combo. Anyways, what do I know? lipsrsealed
nope it’s doesn’t do nothing to ur health ,, this is the best !! Better than morning pills .

Absteinance is the best , for who ever wants to abstein

How old r you ?

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
nope it’s doesn’t do nothing to ur health ,, this is the best !! Better than morning pills .

Absteinance is the best , for who ever wants to abstein

How old r you ?

What is morning pills?

Oh... I see. Yes whoever wants to abstein.

I'm a young lady grin but what has age got to do with being sexually active? Like is there a certain age a lady will get to and will be expected to engage in sex even when they are not married? Well... I don't think its right though.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by TGMISKY(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
You're lucky to have this kinda convo with an African mother. Maybe she exposed to the American culture.
But deep down my heart, I know that this is a lie

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Eulalia:

What is morning pills?

Oh... I see. Yes whoever wants to abstein.

I'm a young lady grin but what has age got to do with being sexually active? Like is there a certain age a lady will get to and will be expected to engage in sex even when they are not married? Well... I don't think its right though.
my post was actually for matured men and ladies . Am not here to argue .

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
TGMISKY:
You're lucky to have this kinda convo with an African mother. Maybe she exposed to the American culture.
But deep down my heart, I know that this is a lie
Lie ? Seriously, u must be a liar to even think I could make up something like this .
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
my post was actually for matured men and ladies . Am not here to argue .

Hm... Mature indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by TGMISKY(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Liliantalks:
Lie ? Seriously, u must be a liar to even think I could make up something like this .
Take it easy there. The tale sounds to good to be true

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by richee123(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Liliantalks: 6:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2020
make I no use harsh words on somebody Mama this morning
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
TGMISKY:

Take it easy there. The tale sounds to good to be true
What's too good to be true that a girl has normal good relationship with her mom Not all families are uptight or dysfunctional u know? After all i don't believe Op is a child.. So having such convo with her mom is not strange or foreign like some of u comment..

1 Like

Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by SaiRuiMall: 11:53am On May 05, 2020
Race To The QoW Throne.

As the race for who becomes Our Queen of the Week gets more intense and interesting. The contest has become more and more competitive with so many Beautiful Ladies participating.

The prize money has equally been increased with an additional package of "special recognition" and a free business advert

These 12 Ladies are ALL UP FOR VOTING.
The final decision on who wins lies in your hand (Votes).

We now have One method of Voting:
1. Buy a Vote for your favorite to win.

Please Note: Account details
Account Number: 7068304019
Account Name: Vawulence City Media
Bank Name: PalmPay

(A Vote worths #50 naira) only.
This means:
10 likes=10 Votes=#500
20 likes=20 Votes=#1000 etc.

Start Voting NOW.
Re: Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men by SaiRuiMall: 11:55am On May 05, 2020
Vawulence City King of The Week:

As the battle for who becomes Our very first King of the week gets hotter, the big question is Who will that be?"

King 10? King 9? King 4?, OR King 7??. OR is it possible that any of the other Top 10 Contestants cooked something overnight??
Well, Let's find out.

In addition to other exciting prizes, the Winner will have a FREE TICKET to the Naughtiest House Party

Keep Voting. Voting Ends at 9: 15am. Any Vote after 9: 15am is invalid.
Remember, You can vote for yourself too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.