Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post (84755 Views)

NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by yom2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
```This is what I think about the current situation�

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the pandemics......

1. The Rich and
2. The poor.

The global irony and the African outlook......

The rich is afraid of the virus.

The poor is afraid of hunger.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.

The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.

The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......

What a delicate situation we have .........

Opinion:
In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.

The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food.

The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!

This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .

How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger```
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by TONY2254(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone this corona break?Join Candynews Today.

See how it works here

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by letitrainnow(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
He can lockdown Nigeria, but he can't lockdown my preeq
Never man !
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by ZeusP(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
Decisive Step
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by TAYO124: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Avalancheman:
National lockdown is NOT inter-state lockdown. Correct your topic!

By the way, inter-state lockdown is okay. Let's move freely within our states!! smiley

Modified: I see you have modified the topic of your post. Or maybe the mods helped you out... grin

Nigeria is directionless since we are lacking a leader who takes responsibility for the country's future. People who do not engage are simply not leaders but purely users.
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by Mokason28: 2:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Shindosky2:

After he bought your vote for N500 tongue
Lol �... I pray... that stingy aboki gives you 20kobo
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by Tinfoil: 2:56am On Apr 27, 2020
There is no pandemic. Sweden did not lockdown and there were no massive deaths. The modeling software was wrong. Africa should stop copying the us and Europe and open up it economies
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by yom2(m): 3:21am On Apr 27, 2020
kikero:
Basically, movement between states stops.

As for movement within states...that's another matter. Lagos and Kano can expect further lockdowns, in my opinion
u can keep d lockdown to ur domain
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by ravensckar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Really,
I understand your concerns.

But have you taken time to consider if the lock down could have been responsible for the slight mitigation( reduced number of cases which could have been higher without it)?

You can't completely knock out the importance of lockdown when Nigerians have not wholeheartedly followed the guidelines in the first place.

I actually maintain that the people should be let to fend for themselves if the government wouldn't provide for their livelihoods though.
But that doesn't change the fact that it is a costly step.
Now, this is the creativity I'm talking about!

See link below please...

https://www.nairaland.com/5819731/senegal-1-covid-19-test-kit?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2872426128

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by ravensckar(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
QuitNotice:
>You don't even understand yourself. Mr outside the box thinker. I'm sure you didn't read this before submitting
Whilst I was thinking of what to say to you, I came across this.

See link below and educate yourself. Everything must not be about follow follow. Just because America lockdown, Nigeria too will adopt the same approach.

https://www.nairaland.com/5819731/senegal-1-covid-19-test-kit?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2872426128
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by LilCfour: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Just give dem 14 days, gov 7 days , chief of staff 10 days and Aisha buhari = 21days

Naso dey go scope us till God knows

That's it o jarey
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
ravensckar:
Whilst I was thinking of what to say to you, I came across this.

See link below and educate yourself. Everything must not be about follow follow. Just because America lockdown, Nigeria too will adopt the same approach.

Tell me any part of the world that has successfully curtailed the spread without a lockdown. Your educative piece only talks of Senegal's achievement in the fight against the pandemic, which is commendable, but it never mentioned that lock downs don't work.
BTW, this lockdown procedure, social distancing, etc are all recommendations from WHO, not copy copy. You claimed the lockdown is not working in Nigeria, and that's why I quoted you. You just can't be sure that the spread wouldn't be more than this without a lockdown
Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

I don't support division of Nigeria.... I support good government... Dey put lockdown in Lagos and go and share food and money in nasarawa state...is dere sense dere...of recent to dey sent condemn rice of customs to South west....dey no wat dey are doing....gov na scam...am waiting for aso rock to be on fire...if dis ppl dey call #1m boys no wat dey are doing , dey suppose go abuja and fight wit d ppl in government not stealing from d poor....

#1m boys that don't even have common one thousand naira in their bank accounts, who will pay for their transportation to roads leading to Aso Rock and come back safely?

Nigeria must be dismembered if not, the next century's generation will complain about the same thing. Who created this nigeria sef and what's Nigeria's blueprint?
Since the creation of this darkness called nigeria, nothing works. And you say we should continue like this?
Well, it is your right to remain as Nigerian, but me and my people will not continue to accept this useless Nigeria. We are Biafrans, anyone that call me nigeria is mad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post by lageko: 4:17pm On May 02, 2020
Candynews is scam. They do selective payments. There Facebook page has been limited now they screen every post that u post on their Facebook. They know that people are not getting paid. They decline payments without any reason. For now u can only get paid with ur Affiliate earnings but not activities earning. For activities earning they do selective payments. My view of candynews now is that they are SCAM.

TONY2254:
Do you know that you can start making money online with your smarthphone this corona break?Join Candynews Today.

See how it works here

https://candynews.co/pages/join-us/?ref=TONY2254

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.