Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result (36799 Views)

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient / Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They are just using the COVID-19 to cash out like Boko Haram war

Even when you clearly read the topic and understood the content! Some of you actually have noddles for brain

1 Like

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Cardozoo: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
Why do you have to publish the identity of the patient. That's unprofessional. Let the culprit be seriously dealt with. You know the kind of country Nigeria is and you are doing this nonsense to the patients
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Dreambeat: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
See Plateau state priority during this period...

How many ventilator do they have in the state?
It is actually a very serious issue. Practitioners lose their license and may go to jail for this.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Dearlord(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
I see nothing wrong with revealing of the patient identify
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by seedorfg(m): 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Government be playing the Masses like double leather ball.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousman01:
Someone please help me and brother hunger is real here we need your help in any which way to eat and keep body and soul together, I work daily in laboring job where they build before lockdown but since the beginning of lockdown have not been able to,foodstuff is all we need please, our location is lagos or if you want to request for my details, I appreciate
you were sent money 3 days ago. What did you do with it Must you beg Everyday

1 Like

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by seanjy4konji: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe they want to inflate it so that their return from government would be high...

Corona is something that can't be hidden. The people who came in touch with the. At the market place don jam agbako
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Asampetem: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2020

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Princeton92(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
They are just using the COVID-19 to cash out like Boko Haram war

I thought I'm the only one seeing the BokoHaram money making forum
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by ud4u: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
It's unprofessional but why are they hiding the results
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by olax02(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
No drama of covik 19 that Nigeria will not display, so covid 19 has turned to examination that the result is leaked out...
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Jostoman: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yaya Bello self wan follow cashout some money tommorow grin grin grin
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by abidem4real: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/plateau-to-punish-culprits-who-leaked-covid-19-index-test-result.html
Are these people(government and NCDC) insane? What is bad in knowing who and who are tested positive of Covid-19? Is it not how is being done even in the developed countries of the world? Even the infected people out there publicly do declare themselves to have been tested positive? What are they hiding? I think knowing who is who would even help a long way in fighting this scourge.There is nothing about stigmatisation in this. It would even ease this contact tracing of a thing. I think something is not right somewhere about this pandemic.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Righteousman01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by willyjacs(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tranquility4u:
When did COVID-19 results become WAEC/NECO results to such an extent of threatening those who leak the results.

read the post again nd see the reasons why hospitals don't expose identities of patients without their consent since u nor go school to understand rules of privacy protection against stigmatization
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousman01:
it was 3k I receive the 5k there please go through the thread you will find out that the guy was only joking and didn't really mean it. Thank you

You received 3k two days ago and 3k is not enough to buy rice, beans and garri

I pity you. Dont learn how to manage.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Righteousman01(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Olabode971(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
Use container or bournvita tin,it won't leak una no hear. See una sef now. Oya, go and be looking for the person at Ajegunle. Covidiot_pipu
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
AregbeFufu:

I didn't see you on that thread where that afon couple mined their child for money cheesy

The coward went AWOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by AdoreHim: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please free the guy na, it might not be just him in his house, in today Nigeria what would 3k buy? Anyone touched should help him, but guy you just have to manage, every other person is managing, you can't live begging oooo, who give you yesterday, may not be willing to repeat again today. Wise up Mr Righteous

Organicist95:

You received 3k two days ago and 3k is not enough to buy rice, beans and garri

I pity you. Dont learn how to manage.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
AdoreHim:
Please free the guy na, it might not be just him in his house, in today Nigeria what would 3k buy? Anyone touched should help him, but guy you just have to manage, every other person is managing, you can't live begging oooo, who give you yesterday, may not be willing to repeat again today. Wise up Mr Righteous

that is my point.

He feels because he was helped before it has become his right to be receiving help daily
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by shugabasbn: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Unethical like some people in Nairaland that wanted Fg to release the identity of that infected Italian.

If those people knw the onion this is great opportunity to make millions from d state n NCDC.
Medical ethic is not moimoi
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by shugabasbn: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
abidem4real:
Are these people(government and NCDC) insane? What is bad in knowing who and who are tested positive of Covid-19? Is it not how is being done even in the developed countries of the world? Even the infected people out there publicly do declare themselves to have been tested positive? What are they hiding? I think knowing who is who would even help a long way in fighting this scourge.There is nothing about stigmatisation in this. It would even ease this contact tracing of a thing. I think something is not right somewhere about this pandemic.

When u tested positive kindly tell us in this platform. Please don't forget
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Dollabiz: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Clueless government
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by joe4christ(m): 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is bad. Plateau should not be among convid 19 states. Cos that will be disaster considering their cold weather.
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by AregbeFufu: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

The coward went AWOL
That's the afon way.
They covertly and cowardly avoid any embarrassing thread about them, but go to any thread about an event from some other part of the country and see them masturbating and fuming in the mouth in their numbers like gladiators.
Despicable low lives, spits on afon angry

1 Like

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
To think of it, many Nigerians feels the pandemic is a scam and a conduit pipe for the criminal elements poised as leaders and volunteers to embezzle public funds and donations.

Too much offline and online wailings, demanding proof with videos and pictures of the victims in isolation centers like foreign country does.

Now, they are wailing backward. Unstable set of wailers!!
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by id4sho(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
c'am

Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by ddeola: 4:29am On Apr 27, 2020
What's d big deal with this testing stuff in Naija for God's sake, must they politicize everything. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result by pawesome(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
misplaced priority...then the secu6that collected bribe and allow the index case in from Kano nkoh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / 7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics) / 10 Health Reasons Why You Should Never Get A Tattoo (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.