Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163082 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lizboh:

Pls what will her mother protect her from and who will the mother fight ?.

I don't think sex can make the wall of a vagina dry
Well, she said her vaginal walls have no feelings and are constantly dry. I don't wear the shoe so I wouldn't know.

Her mother should talk to the man, yes. It's a woman to man talk and an elderly woman is needed to send the message home with its consequences.

My friend missed the opportunity when her mum came for the first òmùgwò and noticed what was happening. She begged this girl and she was busy doing my husband my affair.
Her biggest mistake. Six yrs down the line, she was giving me a frantic call. Shame wouldnt allow her to call her mum. All.the feelings she had for this guy were just melting away.
Worst is that if she is not with this guy for like 3 or 2 days, he will go out and do it.
Is that not madness?

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by chii8(f): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Maybe, he's not giving you enough pre-intimacy.Talk to him about it,he will have to put you in the mood, so you too will be enjoying it.It seems you're not really enjoying sex time out with hubby.Moreover,if you're husband is so good,he never bothered to find out why you have never initiated the sex thing,is it not selfish of him to do that?and it also means you may or may not have been reaching orgasm during intercourse,

Don't forget to pray about it too, assuming we have something like the office of a professional sex therapist here, you would need one too
CHEERS....

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lizboh:

Its not about low self esteem..my husband is my best friend and am also his. We get well together. We've been together for 25yrs now and our fist child is 20yrs now. So its not moimoi. Giving in to his demands is tactical for me, I've developed strategies I use in dealing.
It works for u, fine.
U accepted it, don't assume it will work for others.
And it's low self esteem. Women being afraid they may lose their husband to the other lady is the cause of this. Let me satisfy him so he won't go out. Make a research babe. That is exactly what this babe did. She was the good wife that shouldn't deny her husband, he is too good to her so why will she withhold herself. It's a sin. Part of the virtuous woman.
So she keep on enabling the selfish act from her husband.
She never ever initiate sex cos she never hunger for it

That's the most selfish act a husband can pull against the wife and guilt trip her if she says otherwise cos she lacks the self confidence to say no and mean it.
U can term it anything u want.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
So basically most Nigerian Men are Nymphomaniacs unfortunately in a society like ours only women are crucified and criticized for this.Ironically, women who aren't nymphs are expected to cope and manage husbands who are. This is sickening!

Dear op, Please I will advise you call your husband, kneel before him, cry, plead with him. Make him realize his thirst for sex isn't normal and the adverse effects it will have on him and you (if it isn't happening already). Convince him to visit a sex therapist or counselor together with you.I hope he is good enough to see things from your perspective, My heart is with you.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type.

Thanks for the above statement.

Please try and give him BJ sometimes.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Give him what he needs , period!!!
And nothing much

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Adekaka12345: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue. Please how can one cope. Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it

see question.... allow him everytime
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ifyjos(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Get him a side chic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
obinnanelson4:
Terrible! Little wonder they saw "not all women are wife material".
what happened to communication? assume it's your sister that brought such case to you. When a spouse is displeased about a character of the other spouse, nothing is as loving as talking it over with each other.
Why will he want to kill someone's daughter with sex everyday

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ndidigood(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.
he will still slow down

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.
Buhhhhaaahhhaaahhaaaa. How was he able to hold off on sex until marriage? Wonders

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Not everytime penetration . B!ow job, handjob can do the job. He can mast.urbate too..Na wickedness be everyday nack abeg. If he insists on penetration, call his family members! Make he no kee person pikin abeg!

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Akunwafor(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

If we talk now, some people will come for our heads.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

I thought married women who have experienced this will advise me but it is clear that it is only unmarried guys who are talking. Maybe I wasted my time coming to ask here. I have discussed it with him severally. His reply is "would you prefer I get it outside?. I cannot allow my husband to cheat. Because it hurts alot
You simply have to beat him at the bed game. Eat stuffs to boost your libido and unleash the dragon on him.. I'm sure he'll cool off a bit. Sap him of all energy.. Him go calm down

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Apply other methods that do not always involve penetration

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Lovexme(m): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

Even if you never knew, didn't you guys have discussions about sex?

This is why they say marry who you're sexually compatible with. You mustn't have premarital sex to know that!

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Graxie(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
@Op, I am married with over ten years experience, I don't have your kind of experience. My husband has never cheated on me or I am yet to see such, we don't have sex daily. You should be able to discuss with your husband, some men don't know you can feel pain down there. Stop thinking he will not cheat because you are giving him everyday, you are just deceiving yourself. I don't know how you can not sit your husband down and make him see that you are dying slowly. Sex is sweet when it's not chore or done without emotions. Him telling you about getting it outside shows he is already doing it. Imagine after putting to bed, what happens? Please talk before you will start counting 20years on top enduring sex. He is not doing you any favour. He lacks self control.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by xyz123456: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

It works for u, fine.
U accepted it, don't assume it will work for others.
And it's low self esteem. Women being afraid they may lose their husband to the other lady is the cause of this. Let me satisfy him so he won't go out. Make a research babe. That is exactly what this babe did. She was the good wife that shouldn't deny her husband, he is too good to her so why will she withhold herself. It's a sin. Part of the virtuous woman.
So she keep on enabling the selfish act from her husband.
She never ever initiate sex cos she never hunger for it

That's the most selfish act a husband can pull against the wife and guilt trip her if she says otherwise cos she lacks the self confidence to say no and mean it.
U can term it anything u want.
But it's not selfishness from a woman to deny her husband when we know the husband hormone is higher abi?? Come back for comment when you are able to keep a man for 5 years (in marriage)

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
xyz123456:

But it's not selfishness from a woman to deny her husband when we know the husband hormone is higher abi?? Come back for comment when you are able to keep a man for 5 years (in marriage)

When u start reasoning with your brain instead of heart, we can discuss.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by zedegit: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Julietsim:

Use your hand or mouth nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Perogbangba(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
learning
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by zedegit: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
bdchange:
I believed sex should be enjoyed between both parties involved, so discuss with him why you can't have it everyday like he wanted it. He has high sexual urge but he should be reasonable with his sexual partner so that both can come to concord on how to go about it. It shouldn't be done in a selfish manner.

If a man has high libido, how can he locate and marry a similar woman if he doesn't want premarital match?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ybaby: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
If he is a good man as you say then why reject him

Have you ever been rejected by someone you love ? It is painful!

Listen, you owe him good seex.... all good men who are providers, caring husbands and good fathers deserve hot sweaty gbas gbos seex.

In fact begin to initiate seex in see through lingerie. Make that man shed happy tears

Anyone can cook for him but no one else can fccuuk him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Graxie(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kuns84:

Fine if you're not. Doesn't stop you from being a beggar though. Begging for alms from poco and coco grin

I'm waiting for the others I've mentioned to come and deny their own. @ Cococandy you dimwit, keep reporting and deleting comments you hear.
You know the beauty about my begging, I got it!!! Poco put up give away post and I was among those that benefited from it. Any other issues? Meanwhile, I have never begged anybody on nairaland for financial aid. I have tried in quoting you tonight, you and your ilk, including the one who claimed he is bitter, I refuse to quote those ones. Mr rich, I am a happy beggar, as long as it makes me sleep well at night. I hope you continue fighting for your helpless idol.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Jeferious: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lizboh:

Its not about low self esteem..my husband is my best friend and am also his. We get well together. We've been together for 25yrs now and our fist child is 20yrs now. So its not moimoi. Giving in to his demands is tactical for me, I've developed strategies I use in dealing.
Madam, I doff my hat for you. Your opinion is the wisest on this forum so far. You really married your best friend.

I just dey laugh these other ladies asking the op to report her husband to her mum. For what kwanu Seriously that is a very bad decision. Personally, I can endure my wife trying to talk to me about what she feels is sexual libido abnormality(though I would feel a little bit bad. Maybe I'm not getting things right in the other room, or we are just not sexually compatible)....but to invite your mum into that kind issue is what I won't take lightly. After she's done with her sermon and gone, I go change am for you. I won't beat you, neither will I scold you. But I will make sure you're celibate for the rest of your life. Henceforth, there will be no more "entertainment" for you in the other room. I will even "sister-zone" you sef. Like I'd replace the sweet names I reserved for you e.g honey, sweetheart etc. with "sister". You and that your mother will come to village meeting and beg me in front of the whole kindred before I can restart my conjugal duties again.

Meanwhile, how I take care of my needs while you remain my "celibate wife" is none of anyone's business grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by leonard002(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Your problem is not new, so, here's a solution that has worked for people in the past.

Discuss with him and prepare a schedule for having sex. Thrice weekly, twice weekly, four times weekly. Whatever works for you both. You guys should decide and come up with the days of the week.

Then stick to those days. He will comply if he is loving and understanding. He won't disturb you further on the off days and it will be something you both will look forward to.

Sex should be enjoyed and shouldn't be a chore to both parties.

Good luck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by zedegit: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lizboh:

My sister, some of us are having the same experience. I've been married to my husband for the past 20yrs, and its sex sex everyday except on my period. We've had series of issues because of it but oga no gree change. Most times I start fights because I don't want to do but he will still come for it. What I've doing for more than 2yrs now is just to lay back and allow him do what he want without participating ( he no kuku dey mind again)..I also pretend to sleep when he is doing it. Most people here will not understand what you are going through, just learn to live with it. Thats my own advise

You should communicate more on how he can please you and make you willing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.