Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (33704 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / 5000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Delta Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by overseer1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Great Gesture
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by nauto: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
ok
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Igbo Amaka

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by zera(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Igbo Amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Anambra is definitely the home of philanthropy.

Hatred is graciously welcomed especially from those posting their account numbers online. It is understandable.

Keep praying that it becomes a competition, the big masquerades will show. It is not by mouth.

\

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by surgical: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=IceLip post=88882296]I wonder what other polithiefcians is really doing this time, now is the best campaign time of all time[/quot we are yet to see yayi in Lagos west
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Ghenisean(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Me,he tried but,I'm still not impressed undecided undecided angry
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:
Igbo people like to show off...

Yesterday they shared half bag of rice to there people in Ibadan.

Ezinifite in anambra state . Your main headache this minute.

You people should stop the show off jare
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nde Obosi kwenu... Anambra wey mmadu biko.

You'll see the ideology behind our rise from the destruction that came with the Civil War huh grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by lexxwiz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
I really must confess that the east stepped up this cov-19 period. My mum got stuck at the villa before the lockdown. She said she has received so many food stuffs that she doesn’t even know what to do with them. Like they literally bring her share to the house. I hail prominent Igbo who has contributed this period. Asin I am in Lagos and I am getting alert from my kindred (umunna). What is good is good. Thanks guys.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
You will not see Abaribe in this kind of situation but if na to open mouth insult Buhari......
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by mvem(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
manuelreports:
Kai Even Otedola who is running to give billions to North East can't even do quater of what young guys are doing in Anambra. Igbos knows how to lift each other up, it is only Igbo man that will call his brother and ask him why he is not doing well

Thank You Ada Igbo-Ukwu
what are you saying...both in the west and north the rich are sharing ....is it a competition?... Everything na tribal debate
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good one all those Noddles producers company don't sell well we'll for this period
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Dpharisee: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Igbos Rock!! cool cool

The Jealous ones will continue to envy while managing their spoilt rotten rice courtesy of Customs & Buubuu
Agwo turu mbe grin grin grin
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Fr33born(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Blackfire:
Igbo people like to show off...

Yesterday they shared half bag of rice to there people in Ibadan.

Ezinifite in anambra state .

You people should stop the show off jare

What's wrong with you? You have posted this in so many threads.
What kind of hatred is this?

Why not just ignore any Igbo thread to give yourself some happiness and free yourself from High Blood pressure.

You are really hurting yourself bro. You better take my advice and stop the hate or better still look away whenever you see Igbo threads or topic related to Igbo.

Tribalism kills

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
He tried alot, out of the millions he has collected so far,,, mumu people
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by akpunda86: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
Davash222:
IGBO AMAKA!

Which igbo amaka.She stole our billions and injecting them back and you want people to be hailing her.
UCHE EKWUNIFE IS A CRIMINAL.ALL IS FOR 2023 BUT SHE WILL BE BOOTED OUT.

ALL SAME WE WILL EAT THE YAMS AND NOODLES.
THANKS
OYOM
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by ariefadenco: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nice

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by manuelreports: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
mvem:
what are you saying...both in the west and north the rich are sharing ....is it a competition?... Everything na tribal debate
Which rich are sharing abi na that 50 naira bread you mean?
Name them now with pictorial proof because i dey west now

7 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Do these people expect a full grown man to be eating indomie like kids? Why the indomie everywhere? When did indomie become food?
They will use 2m naira and buy cartons of indomie full everywhere and be making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Dpharisee: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:
Tummy Tummy noodles is seriously making money this period, Thanks God they have the capacity
Below is Okorocha palliatives to his constituency

I commend your efforts in showcasing Igbo achievements to the world, I know that there are people that this show of Igbo solidarity is hurting badly. Because of efforts of your type the usual talk of Igbos hate themselves has faded in this forum and on most social media.
Many youths across are wishing that their own people can start copying the Igbos wink

Meanwhile, Igbos will like to compete with other tribes in Nigeria on philanthropy to their people, bring it on grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
And people keep asking why igbo land was able to be very developed morethan other regions even after civil war.

We might not have billionaires but we have the highest number of millionaires. Instead of one person to be a billionaire, he share the ideas to his brothers and together they share the resources and become millionaires. And the apprenticeship program keeps spreading.

We do not sit on the ideas of making money only for ourselves so that we will be dashing people peanuts in exchange of worshiping us. We show our brothers how to fish. Aku zuo onye obuna, ilo na asi anaa.

Later they will come and tell you that igbos hate themselves.

Igbo kwenu.

24 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:
Tummy Tummy noodles is seriously making money this period, Thanks God they have the capacity
I don't know this Senate shit. Can't tell who my senator is. I was asked that question somewhere and I failed as I don't know where my town fall into.

Awka, onitsha and nnewi belong to which zones. I think i can navigate my way from there. Thanks
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Azmanaty: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Anambralstson:

Not really true. They are missing huge sales from schools and markets all around Nigeria. Only if u know how much they make from students all around Nigeria, u will shock.. Since schools are on shutdown, the sales has plummeted

5 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nde Obosi kwenu... Anambra wey mmadu biko.

You'll see the ideology behind our rise from the destruction that came with the Civil War huh grin

Ibu onye obosi nnem?

1 Like

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by Gudlyf100(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
All these palliatives, pesin neva hear of James Manager oo.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Ndi Igbo loves themselves. They seize every possible opportunity to shower their people with food, money, opportunities and goodwill.

It's only in Igbo land that rich people build roads and bridges, build schools and churches, build town halls and markets for their people.

We cannot stop doing good to our people.

So you mean Anambra are now igbo no longer Igala Interesting.

Just asking!!!
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
sassysure:

I don't know this Senate shit. Can't tell who my senator is. I was asked that question somewhere and I failed as I don't know where my town fall into.

Awka, onitsha and nnewi belong to which zones. I think i can navigate my way from there. Thanks

Anambra central
Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
thunder fire all the senators in south west. shouldn't they be reaching out to the needy now? bunch of misers.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
jrusky:

So you mean Anambra are now igbo no longer Igala Interesting.

Just asking!!!

As you can see, we aren't sharing psychiatric medications here. Try a proper hospital.

Tankio.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 ESN Members Arrested In Imo While Planting Explosives At Military Checkpoin / "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.