Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients (17794 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Triples Doctors Hazard Allowances, Offers Them Life Insurance / COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by kantap: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Correct government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by iampeterben(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
fairfora:
let them be shouting upandan and think that would work. Awon ole
I dey tell you my brother. Lagos State Government should try and do something like this and let's settle it once and for all!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by CoronaVirusPro: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Brilliant development.

Other states should follow.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by omoteacher(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
shocked

Good but the venue came late because some dates pasted there are past.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by olax02(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
I hope that fucking chewing goro up there is seeing This...
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Confirmedzombie: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good one. I'm wondering why the south East governors are not proactive like other governors.

May deliver and save our brothers in the south East

Amen

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by ilevic(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok..I hope the people of Ogun State will be well organized else the crowd might be another way to get the virus spreading o...the type of people u will meet there
#1: agbero/touts: these ones ready slap u to get theirselves tested
#2: iyalojas(iya alata, iya risika) these ones na to come talk and gossip be their own grin
#3: shepe seller(ogogoro/gin) : these ones na to sell gin give u as cure for coronavirus grin
#4: fighters : set awon Gbas gbos.. e don happen be that...set awon party scatter (joeboy song)
Stay Safe everyone,
kiss

Sachet water seller, egg rolls seller, chinchin seller etc

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
iampeterben:

I dey tell you my brother. Lagos State Government should try and do something like this and let's settle it once and for all!
if you live in Lagos, don't near festac if you love yourself. The results of covid-19 community testing was appalling, when compiled.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by iampeterben(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
fairfora:
Ogun always setting the pace. The guy is busy tackling the case in his state without making noise. let them be shouting upandan here in lagos and think that would work. Awon ole. Ordinary palliative, they messed it up. The speaker earns 17m naira monthly but all he could give to his constituency were loaves of bread. Whereas, he spent almost 500m naira posting banners here and there before the election with the name Obasa boldly written everywhere in agege. Idiot of a guy
My brother you make sense wella. Well done.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by iampeterben(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
fairfora:
if you live in Lagos, don't bear festac if you love yourself. The results of covid-19 community testing was appalling, when compiled.
Can I bear Lekki?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by oyewale0001(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
It is well
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Raydos:
This stupid man wants to trick us into believing he is working!!

Worst governor ever in South West!
I agree with you. He's a stooge who has been doing nothing and up to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by John360comng: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is highly commendable.

Kudos to the Ogun State Government.
This is what I have been preaching.

Nice one from the Governor.

In other for us to compliment the government's efforts. We have Twenty(20) pieces of our Digital Non-Contact Forehead InfraRed Thermometer left in stock right now for immediate Pick-up at 37,000 Naira per piece. Free 100ml Hand Sanitizer attached to each product.

WhatsApp Only: 0808-197-9804 for pickup.

Walkie-Talkies also for Social Distancing available too. Different models and different prices. From the affordable to the expensive.

Other Products also available like the Access Control Doors used at Banks with Digital Thermometer attached, etcetera

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok..I hope the people of Ogun State will be well organized else the crowd might be another way to get the virus spreading o...the type of people u will meet there
#1: agbero/touts: these ones ready slap u to get theirselves tested
#2: iyalojas(iya alata, iya risika) these ones na to come talk and gossip be their own grin
#3: shepe seller(ogogoro/gin) : these ones na to sell gin give u as cure for coronavirus grin
#4: fighters : set awon Gbas gbos.. e don happen be that...set awon party scatter (joeboy song)
Stay Safe everyone,
They LL be well organized
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Samdaresd(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
The dates please!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nigeria my Country
Giant of Africa
We always do things our own way
Out of bound

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by TreasureTayo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lol no. You saw ketu also right? Ogun is big!
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

But wait I saw Agbado

Is it not part of Lagos

Na wa ooo
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Odion2016(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Good development

But wait I saw Agbado

Is it not part of Lagos

Na wa ooo

Lol..you just discovered u v bn staying in ogun when u thought u were a Lagosian...lolzz
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Raydos:
This stupid man wants to trick us into believing he is working!!

Worst governor ever in South West!

APM wailer spotted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by IndaboskiPahose: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
IndaboskiPahose:
The end is near

Pls Believe me

You've nothing to lose if you keep doing what's right
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Odion2016 post=88884787]

Lol..you just discovered u v bn staying in ogun when u thought u were a Lagosian...lolzz[/quoteI ] I stay in alagbado And is still under alimosho
So is part of Lagos state
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Tremple8v: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kudos
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by blowjohn(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
infini771:
I think we can produce the testing kits here.
Must we import everything? This is a race against time and every second counts.

Even sports kits we no fit produce
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Grace001: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
At least with this, no more lockdown.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Vivuch: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
iampeterben:
Nice one and kudos to Ogun State Government. Was expecting Lagos to do something like this. It will be good oh!
Lagos already have. Check it out. Each LG have testing centers you can just work in and get tested. This is one of them.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Jflex07(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
I really love this .I must that I'm very impressed.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Dollabiz: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ok
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
iampeterben:

Can I bear Lekki?
sorry typo error. I meant dont near*
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by Adrian98(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
whoever posted this . what do you mean by "free testing". are people meant to pay to be tested
Re: COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients by 4four(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Audio testing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / Are You Suffering From Trypophobia? See Image Test To Know Your Status (Graphic) / MSF Withdraws Services In Zamfara Over Insecurity - Doctors Without Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.