Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155033 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jelmusboy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Submitted application barely one month ago and this is what I got this morning

Dear Bleep,

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Many relevant and useful documents submitted, don't know what else to do.

HND graduate going for Bachelor in Applied Information Systems at NAIT
Currently working with a Telecom company as a Network Engineer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
The summer and spring semesters are already over for new applicants. So, I'm not sure why that opinion would make people anxious.
Oreoluwamipo:
Your last statement is absolutely FALSE ! Do you work with IRCC? Common , stop misleading people with your wrong assertions.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
H3NR1:

Thanks a lot boss, I understand.

My major concern is that I stated that I volunteered at a clinic and that I also had affiliations with health clubs when I was in secondary school but have no documents to show as evidence for these. So, I wanted to ask if me not having to provide any docs for the volunteer/affiliations is a problem?

Volunteer experiences helps alot in any VISA application to Canada particularly for studies. Do everything within your power to get these letters from those organisations. It will really pave way and place you in a better prospect of convincing the visa officer that you have first-hand experience and undiluted passion in taking care of ill people/patients. Reference letters will also substantiate your claims about your desire to pursue your intended program in Canada.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iceman2020: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Clear the CACHE of your browser and try login again. Let me know if the issue persists.

It will end in praise

Thanks for your response. I have cleared cache more than 5 times, restarted my system over and over again, used different browsers, used another system. Still issue persist. I need to submit today please help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
jelmusboy:

Dear Bleep,

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1013 00621 - Nairobi Kenya Application Enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=nairobi www.kenya.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

I regret to hear your study visa was delayed within the space of three (3) weeks. Please put yourself together as this is but a stepping stone to your TRV ladder of success.

Recently, I personally figured out that there were massive number of rejections with same reasons of proposed program not being in tandem with applicant's level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

"From what I deduced from these reasons, is that the Visa officer is not satisfied that you're a genuine applicant and the fact that you're using study permit as a means to relocate to Canada rather than educational advancement"

I would best suggest that you shouldn't be in a haste to submit your application the subsequent time. Take your time to carefully understand the factual reasons behind the refusal by ordering your GCMS NOTES. If you check at the beginning part of this part 17, I have dropped an authorized link on how you can order for your notes. This notes will arrive within 25days as there are few applicants that are requesting for it at the moment. Therefore, once you've received your notes, do well to share with other fellow members on this thread, so we could know how best to tackle those refusal reasons that were raised by the Visa officer. There is no immigration refusal reason without a solution, hence why its pertinent to obtain this GCMS notes as soon as possible and seek counsel from a knowledgeable person.

Never give up, your victory is right around the corner.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iceman2020: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hey Iceman2020!
I'm experiencing the same too. Are you going to the university of Alberta?

Pally, Nil. I am going to Regina. Anyone going to Regina or already in Regina, pls Holla!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
@Frankrobbn1, anybody else, pls address this -
what can be a valid reason for submitting car documents? Will stating that land and housing will be leased by counter productive?

Pee2Jay9:
Hello team, is it smarter to justify attaching land and car documents stating that they'll be on lease in my absence to generate income, or just state them as property owned without the lease part? I'm wondering if the lease part will suggest sell off to VO
PS - the income part is not to add to living expenses o because the finances required are all available. Just wondering why people present car as home tie for 2 years study. Will the car be parked that long or what? Lolz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello sir, please I asked you a question before about funds.
Please guide me here.
Frankrobbn1:

I regret to hear your study visa was delayed within the space of three (3) weeks. Please put yourself together as this is but a stepping stone to your TRV ladder of success.

Recently, I personally figured out that there were massive number of rejections with same reasons of proposed program not being in tandem with applicant's level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

"From what I deduced from these reasons, is that the Visa officer is not satisfied that you're a genuine applicant and the fact that you're using study permit as a means to relocate to Canada rather than educational advancement"

I would best suggest that you shouldn't be in a haste to submit your application, take your time to carefully understand the factual reasons behind the refusal by ordering for your GCMS NOTE. If you check at the beginning part of this part 17, I have dropped an authorized link on how you can order for your notes. This notes will arrive within 25days as there are few applicants that are requesting for it at the moment. Therefore, once you've received your notes, do well to share with other fellow members on this thread, so we could know how best to tackle the reasons. There is no reasons that doesn't have a solution, hence why its pertinent to obtain this notes as soon as possible.

Never give up, your victory is right around the corner.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hello sir,

I really appreciate all your efforts and responses. Please, in my offer letter, my school put in fees for first and second academic sessions in a table and the third column summed them up.

My question is when filling my application for study permit, the part that says cost of tuition...should I put the combined amount for the whole program or just the one for the first session?

Secondly, it is very well with the bank statements I have and I'm thinking of filling in 8,000 CAD for room an board and 2,000 CAD for OTHERS.

Boss, please do you think that will be a good idea? Your response will be highly appreciated. BTW, the school is University of Alberta [M.ENG Program].

Jermaineayo:
Hello sir, please I asked you a question before about funds.
Please guide me here.

Thanks for the amazing compliments and elite wishes.

As stated by IRCC, you're ought to show proof of funds for the first year of studies and the ability to fund for the subsequent years of study in Canada. Thus, when filling your study permit application IMM1294E form, you're only required to indicate your first year tuition and not for the entire duration of the program.

I always advise prospective applicants to fill ROOM AND BOARD as $10,000CAD. Whilst, OTHERS (MISCELLANEOUS) will be $2,000CAD or $3,000CAD.

Please let me know if my response satisfies your enquiry.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Get a chartered accountant to make you a net-worth assessment for your car and properties (land, buildings, business, jewellery, cash at hand, cash in bank etc ). If you have rental income, tell your accountant. They know what to do.

Then you won't need to submit too many documents for cars and properties. But if you have an original Cof O, please include it in your application.
The net worth assessment document might help you prove economic ties. Remember, it must be done by a registered chartered accountant in good standing.

Pee2Jay9:
what can be a valid reason for submitting car documents? Will stating that land and housing will be leased by counter productive?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
Hello team, is it smarter to justify attaching land and car documents stating that they'll be on lease in my absence to generate income, or just state them as property owned without the lease part? I'm wondering if the lease part will suggest sell off to VO
PS - the income part is not to add to living expenses o because the finances required are all available. Just wondering why people present car as home tie for 2 years study. Will the car be parked that long or what? Lolz

Pee2Jay9:

Car is not a significant tie that can compel your return home after studies. Visa officers are intelligent beings and they know you can easily sell this car once your TRV has been approved grin. You can include it in your visa application but be informed that it doesn't add up or make any impact in the application.

I will prefer if you submit the landed property document that will be leased in your absence to generate income in Nigeria. Include every documents to show evidence of the lease agreements, pictures, and land C of O. By so doing, also elaborate on your social ties and professional ties in Nigeria which you bank upon and must return back to them at the completion of your studies in Canada.

It will end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owee: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
jelmusboy:

Dear Bleep,

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Sincerely,

Did you provide your biometrics? Just asking as you stated that your application was barely a month old.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you! Your response is satisfactory.
Frankrobbn1:

Thanks for the amazing compliments and elite wishes.

As stated by IRCC, you're ought to show proof of funds for the first year of studies and the ability to fund for the subsequent years of study in Canada. Thus, when filling your study permit application IMM1294E form, you're only required to indicate your first year tuition and not for the entire duration of the program.

I always advise prospective applicants to fill ROOM AND BOARD as $10,000CAD. Whilst, OTHERS (MISCELLANEOUS) will be $2,000CAD or $3,000CAD.

Please let me know if my response satisfies your enquiry.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
I kind of disagree with the bolded. Your car is part of your asset and it may have an impact on your application. You just need to let the officer know the monetary value. Some cars worth more than land my brother. I hear people attach landed documents but they don't tell the officer the value. So what's the point? The point of a prooving economic tie is just to show that you're doing well in your home country.

Yes, you may choose to sell your car just as how you can sell your land and houses.

Frankrobbn1:

Car is not a significant tie that can compel your return home after studies. Visa officers are intelligent beings and they know you can easily sell this car once your TRV has been approved grin. You can include it in your visa application but be informed that it doesn't add up or make any impact in the application.

I will prefer if you submit the landed property document that will be leased in your absence to generate income in Nigeria. Include every documents to show evidence of the lease agreements, pictures, and land C of O. By so doing, also elaborate on your social ties and professional ties in Nigeria which you bank upon and must return back to them at the completion of your studies in Canada.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Iceman2020:

Thanks for your response. I have cleared cache more than 5 times, restarted my system over and over again, used different browsers, used another system. Still issue persist. I need to submit today please help!

Please give it an hour or two and try it again. You can still submit your application tonight.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Adisawasiu083: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
pls house,will dis covid 19 hinder the processing of Canada vissa,very urgent pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by impeccablerose: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
impeccablerose:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks to those who provide guidance for newbies on this platform.

Regarding proof of funds supporting documents, i have 3 accounts. One is a salary account and the other 2 are savings accounts. I intend to move the funds in the 2 savings account into my salary account and submit the salary account statement. However, the source of the funds will definitely raise questions.

Will the statement of accounts of the two savings account be sufficient to explain the source of the transferred funds into my salary account?

Or

Do i still have to explain this in my LOE?

Note: the balance in the two savings account will be zero after the transfer.

Please i need your opinion on this.
Does it matter if my funds are spread in three accounts or do i move them to my salary account for a fat balance?
I'll take care of my living expenses while my husband will take care of my tuition (as my co-sponsor). My own funds are spread in 3 accounts.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
dommakavelli:
I kind of disagree with the bolded. Your car is part of your asset and it may have an impact on your application. You just need to let the officer know the monetary value. Some cars worth more than land my brother. I hear people attach landed documents but they don't tell the officer the value. So what's the point? The point of a prooving economic tie is just to show that you're doing well in your home country.

Yes, you may choose to sell your car just as how you can sell your land and houses.

Visa officers regard immovable assets (landed property, building, established businesses, shares in bank) to Car ownership. Applicant can include car documents in their application however it's not an economic tie as you claim neither doesn't it in anyway exhibit level of establishment to compel the PA return after studies. As a matter of fact car is a liability and not an investment. Immediate family members (spouse and kids) are considered as cogent reasons to return home than any tie you can think of.

It will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adisawasiu083:
pls house,will dis covid 19 hinder the processing of Canada vissa,very urgent pls

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are still accepting and processing applications. IRCC has stated that it will not refuse applications for non-compliance and it will continue to process applications that are in progress at its case processing centres in Canada and around the world.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you @dom and @Frank. Your suggestions are valid and I'll incorporate them. At least I now know that saying I'll lease any or all of them won't be counter productive. Car ownership may not prove to be a reason to return, but it shows the economic situation of the applicant.. An applicant owning a car could be interpreted as financial stability at the minimum and that's not a bad thing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nwannediutor: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
UPDATE!

COVID-19 update: IRCC resuming processing of online applications for visitor visas and eTAs, but travel restrictions remain
Ottawa, June 30, 2020 – As of July 1, 2020, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will once again process online applications for visitor visas (including transit visas) and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs), to the extent possible.

Resuming processing and making final decisions where possible on visitor applications will help IRCC ensure future processing times aren’t significantly impacted and help expedite people’s travel when the travel restrictions are lifted.

However, due to current travel restrictions, applicants should keep in mind that, even if they apply and get a visitor visa or eTA, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time.

IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

Measures have been put in place to make sure applicants have the time they need to complete all the steps in the application process, including giving their biometrics. Some visa application centres (VACs) are starting to reopen. Applicants can check the website for info on the VAC closest to them, so they can book an appointment to give their biometrics as soon as they’re able.

Those who are eligible to travel to Canada at this time must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days when they arrive in Canada. This is mandatory, even if they have no symptoms. Those who don’t have a plan should not travel to Canada.

We’ll continue to provide updates on further processing changes, including when the travel restrictions will be lifted.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/ircc-resumes-processing-1-july-2020.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nwannediutor:
UPDATE!

COVID-19 update: IRCC resuming processing of online applications for visitor visas and eTAs, but travel restrictions remain
Ottawa, June 30, 2020 – As of July 1, 2020, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will once again process online applications for visitor visas (including transit visas) and electronic travel authorizations (eTAs), to the extent possible.

Resuming processing and making final decisions where possible on visitor applications will help IRCC ensure future processing times aren’t significantly impacted and help expedite people’s travel when the travel restrictions are lifted.

However, due to current travel restrictions, applicants should keep in mind that, even if they apply and get a visitor visa or eTA, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time.

IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice.

Measures have been put in place to make sure applicants have the time they need to complete all the steps in the application process, including giving their biometrics. Some visa application centres (VACs) are starting to reopen. Applicants can check the website for info on the VAC closest to them, so they can book an appointment to give their biometrics as soon as they’re able.

Those who are eligible to travel to Canada at this time must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days when they arrive in Canada. This is mandatory, even if they have no symptoms. Those who don’t have a plan should not travel to Canada.

We’ll continue to provide updates on further processing changes, including when the travel restrictions will be lifted.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/ircc-resumes-processing-1-july-2020.html
only lord knows when they would give the order to resume in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mogullet: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Any help with this please my Ogas, Its top urgent.

Mogullet:
I'm really grateful for all the insights you Gurus are making available to help newbies like me avoid mistakes on this quest.

I am a wife and mother of 3 with an admission to study a PGD at Saskpoly, my plan is to apply for my study permit visa without my family and use them and our family businesses as my tie back home.

My second plan is for them to apply for a tourist visa after I have gotten my study permit so that my kids can come with me

Please Gurus, what do you advise, I am really scared that it would be in their immigration records as misrepresentation that would affect my PR later because my application would show that I don't intend travelling with them.

Thanks for your help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaineayo: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Guys please I'm having challenge uploading my application for temporary residence form (imm 5257).

On the Canada website, they're saying I should validate form, which I've already done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Guys please I'm having challenge uploading my application for temporary residence form (imm 5257).

On the Canada website, they're saying I should validate form, which I've already done.

You might likely be missing something. Hope u are using the latest or Updated Adobe Acrobat DC .
Try to Re-Validate and Save ur filled filled forms then Upload and see

Do check the link below , Page 28 of my post, to see the videos on Canadian study permit Application Guidelines & how to fill all IMM forms, specifically the 1st & 3rd Video
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mogullet:
I'm really grateful for all the insights you Gurus are making available to help newbies like me avoid mistakes on this quest.

I am a wife and mother of 3 with an admission to study a PGD at Saskpoly, my plan is to apply for my study permit visa without my family and use them and our family businesses as my tie back home.

My second plan is for them to apply for a tourist visa after I have gotten my study permit so that my kids can come with me

Please Gurus, what do you advise, I am really scared that it would be in their immigration records as misrepresentation that would affect my PR later because my application would show that I don't intend travelling with them.

Thanks for your help!

Nope it won’t be a misrepresentation. They did not travel with you. That doesn’t mean they can’t apply to visit you. As for me to be completely safe and avoid any stories, family should apply after the student has settled in at the school. I know at least one international student that did so. It took like three months for her husband and kid’s visas to be approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmyinks:
Pls how do I book for medicals upfront? The mhac link is not going through.
If you want to use iom, you need to send them an email. Their email address is on their website. They will respond to you with questions they need you to answer and give you an appointment date. You need to pay before going there and go with your original international passport and evidence of payment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Of course, landed properties might be considered more than vehicles because they are usually more expensive. That doesn't mean car ownership would not be considered or insignificant as you claimed. A vehicle is a property as long as it is not financed or leased. Your car is part of your wealth as long as it is paid in full. So yes, a vehicle is an economic tie because it can be converted to money. Obviously, the more you have the better but it is wrong to say it would not have an impact. That's totally wrong.
An economic tie means financial tie or asset and that is why it is important to include an evaluation from a registered chartered accountant in your application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/eligibility-admissibility-considerations.html

Frankrobbn1:

Visa officers regard immovable assets (landed property, building, established businesses, shares in bank) to Car ownership. Applicant can include car documents in their application however it's not an economic tie as you claim neither doesn't it in anyway exhibit level of establishment to compel the PA return after studies. As a matter of fact car is a liability and not an investment. Immediate family members (spouse and kids) are considered as cogent reasons to return home than any tie you can think of.

It will end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
jelmusboy:

Dear Bleep,

Sincerely,

Hi. I think the problem here is lack of study progression. Perhaps they evaluate an HND as equal to a bachelors (I don’t know just hazarding a guess). So applying for another bachelor does not show much progression.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
impeccablerose:

Please i need your opinion on this.
Does it matter if my funds are spread in three accounts or do i move them to my salary account for a fat balance?
Total funds is 7m as I'll take care of my living expenses while my husband will take care of my tuition (as my co-sponsor). My own funds are spread in 3 accounts.

I will strongly advise against moving any funds close to when you apply as this may appear to be lump sum deposits in the eye of the V.O and I feel some of them may not be patient enough to trace where such lump sum is coming from.

What I did in my case was to print the statement account that I felt was the most solid. Then I got letters from the bank for the other accounts. The letter stated how long I have had account with them, who were the signatories to the accounts and the current balance. I then detailed the amounts I have in each account and total in my SOP. You can make it in form of a table if you like.

If your bank uses mybankticket for visa application you can get mybankticket for all three accounts. This will avoid making your proof of financial support document being too big. I think it’s better to show all three accounts than to be moving money suddenly and raising a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Qudkom(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Canada is once again processing online applications for visitor visas and electronic travel authorizations as of July 1.

Though travel restrictions still apply, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is resuming processing in an effort to be proactive on future processing times, according to a media release.

IRCC also notes that due to current travel restrictions, most people will not be able to travel to Canada at this time. Travel exemptions are for family members who are staying for more than 15 days or who are coming to Canada for an essential reason, skilled workers, and others. Travellers must also demonstrate to the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) that they are travelling for an essential reason in order to be granted entry to Canada.

IRCC is also processing online applications for study permits, work permits, and permanent residence. No paper applications for these immigration documents will be accepted for now.

Source: Cicnews

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gbjobs1: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2020
Iceman2020:

Pally, Nil. I am going to Regina. Anyone going to Regina or already in Regina, pls Holla!

Going to Regina ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.