Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1154835 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by wendynuel: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello My people,

Sure we are all good

Check the link below for update on visa processing for Nigeria (refer to the bolded)
https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html

Please note that as of July 1, 2020, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada has also lifted the suspension on the processing of temporary resident visa (visitor visa) applications. Although processing of applications has resumed, travel restrictions to Canada remain in place. For more details, visit the IRCC website.
Canada has stopped accepting visa applications until further notice in Wuhan (China), Rome (Italy), Ankara & Istanbul (Turkey), Rangoon (Myanmar), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Niamey (Niger), Bamako (Mali), Recife (Brazil), Doha (Qatar), Cape Town & Pretoria (South Africa), Montevideo (Uruguay), Erbil (Iraq), Guatemala City (Guatemala), Lagos & Abuja (Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya), Kigali (Rwanda) Dublin (Ireland), London (UK), Kinshasa (DR Congo), Lima (Peru), Los Angeles & New York (USA), La Paz (Bolivia), Santiago (Chile), Caracas (Venezuela), Amman (Jordan), Algiers (Algeria), etc.

*What do you guys think?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Wifefo88: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello..
I also got an offer with centennial college fall 2020 and I was asked to pay $2650 please I want to ask how ur paid the money...Thank you
Sharonyeah:
Good evening house, Please I have a few questions.

Hubby got an offer to Centenniel college Ontario for mechanical engineering this sept for fall. We paid the initial deposit of 2650 Cad to secure the addmission letter. To my amazement, we were asked to pay full payment for 1st semester before July. 6th as late payment may lead to withdrawal of admission. Letter was gotten on the 30th of June and I feel the notice is too short.

2. We sent a mail to canadian embassy in Lagos to find out the possiblity of travelling this sept and they said they can't answer the. question but for now till further notice, only people who have exemptions can travail to Canada.

3. The question is, should we make the full payment or wait? The clause of if payment is not made before July 6 is on. the offer letter and am thinking it may lead to outright refusal if VO see that payment was not made before the due date.

The money is not on ground, will have to hussle to get it.

4. Also, I know it's likely schools start with online classes by sept till December and because off the time difference does it make sense or one should just defer admission to Jan 2021.

5.We have not gotten all documents needed for the application, am thinking the time to apply for study permit for this fall is short.

I will appreciate quick responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sharonyeah: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks everyone for the responses.

1. A friend that lives in canada helped paid the money.

2. I believe one needs the offer letter to proceed with study permit application, so if admission is deferred how do we get the admission letter.

3. Also without payment of acceptance fee one can't get the offer letter and I think it makes sense to still proceed with study permit processing even if one plan to resume in winter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Slayyy001: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Osemigho:
Hi everyone,

I need your candid opinion for a potential winter 2021 candidate profile.

Experience= 13 years of teaching experience and monthly salary 60,000 naira with 70,000 naira private lesson earnings.

Age= 36 years old

Marital status= Single.

Assets= House and stocks (shares).

Education= Bsc computer science second class lower and NCE

Family ties= 4 sibling and parents in Nigeria.

account= 2.5m (Candidate Personal savings And the money has lasted more than 6 months in the salary account), 3.5m (father, businessman, and saved overtime the past 5 months), and 30,000 cad (Younger sibling, Canadian PR, married no children, 4 months saving statement with 20,000 opening balance, annual salary over 60,000 cad).

School option 1: Post graduate diploma human and health services. 15,000 cad tuition.

School option 2: Master of education, if she can get one with her low GPA. 30,000 cad tuition.

Which admission do you recommend? What preparation should done towards the candidate visa? What other things should the candidate watch out for? Please evaluate the candidate profile and recommend as necessary. candidate is not fixed on Canada and willing to go to other countries with similar immigration profile like Canada if needed. Thank you.

Hello everyone , does anyone here know how royal roads university works? I wana run a PGD program for either justice studies or conflict and analysis management. Am a lawyer by practice .
Seems most of the classes for this two courses are online ? Does that stop them from giving u a studen my visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Slayyy001: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Osemigho:
Hi everyone,

Experience= 13 years of teaching experience and monthly salary 60,000 naira with 70,000 naira private lesson earnings.

Age= 36 years old

Marital status= Single.

account= 2.5m (Candidate Personal savings And the money has lasted more than 6 months in the salary account), 3.5m (father, businessman, and saved overtime the past 5 months), and 30,000 cad (Younger sibling, Canadian PR, married no children, 4 months saving statement with 20,000 opening balance, annual salary over 60,000 cad).

School option 1: Post graduate diploma human and health services. 15,000 cad tuition.

School option 2: Master of education, if she can get one with her low GPA. 30,000 cad tuition.

Which admission do you recommend? What preparation should done towards the candidate visa? What other things should the candidate watch out for? Please evaluate the candidate profile and recommend as necessary. candidate is not fixed on Canada and willing to go to other countries with similar immigration profile like Canada if needed. Thank you.

Hello everyone , does anyone here know how royal roads university works? I wana run a PGD program for either justice studies or conflict and analysis management. Am a lawyer by practice .
Seems most of the classes for this two courses are online ? Does that stop them from giving u a student visa ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iffylove: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2020
Dovelove543:
Yes I did and I did get a supervisor. I hope this helps.
Please, I need more information from you. I will appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gettingbeta(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Nice One Frank....you are admired!

Frankrobbn1:

I still don't understand why prospective applicants have this sense of entitlement on this thread. Exactly my point, no one is paying for anyone's time and advices given here. For the fact that this is a faceless platform, one should be very mindful of their choice of words especially when replying to others. There should be some level of respect and composure on this platform. Let us learn to hide our dirty linen in public discussions and always exhibit the act of tolerance at any slightest provocation. I believe we are all matured and If one is not satisfied with any advice given by a fellow group member, you're free make your personal research without using harsh comments to express our opinions.

I can barely count how many people that I have personally assisted from scratch in this Canadian Visa process which after a few months on arrival in Canada deleted my number LOL grin grin.. i.e after sharing their testimonies on this thread. They didn't even recall back then when there were at my beck and call and the tremendous impact I have instilled in them as at the time of their application. grin grin grin grin. Nigerians we strong o. shocked shocked shocked. How do you think we can grow?. In spite of everything, the discreditable lack of gratitude by these set of people doesn't change my motives nor stop me from helping others reach their Canadian goals faster and easily as well as solving their problems faster and efficiently on this thread. That's why my signature on my profile reads "BE GOOD TO PEOPLE, FOR NO REASON"

Why am I saying all this? I'm urging everyone to try as much as possible to tolerate others and most times overlook certain things. We shouldn't make it look as if we are fighting for something special or in competition with others on this thread. I believe everyone on this thread is here for a purpose which is to acquire relevant informations that will be helpful in their applications. Please let's stick to that narrative as we progress in achieving success.

As always, it will end in praise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2020
wendynuel:
Hello My people,

Sure we are all good

Check the link below for update on visa processing for Nigeria (refer to the bolded)

Please note that as of July 1, 2020, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada has also lifted the suspension on the processing of temporary resident visa (visitor visa) applications. Although processing of applications has resumed, travel restrictions to Canada remain in place. For more details, visit the IRCC website.
Canada has stopped accepting visa applications until further notice in Wuhan (China), Rome (Italy), Ankara & Istanbul (Turkey), Rangoon (Myanmar), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Niamey (Niger), Bamako (Mali), Recife (Brazil), Doha (Qatar), Cape Town & Pretoria (South Africa), Montevideo (Uruguay), Erbil (Iraq), Guatemala City (Guatemala), Lagos & Abuja (Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya), Kigali (Rwanda) Dublin (Ireland), London (UK), Kinshasa (DR Congo), Lima (Peru), Los Angeles & New York (USA), La Paz (Bolivia), Santiago (Chile), Caracas (Venezuela), Amman (Jordan), Algiers (Algeria), etc.

*What do you guys think?

Does this include study permit applications? It doesn't mention study permits at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Osemigho: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2020
Sharonyeah:

Hubby got an offer to Centenniel college Ontario for mechanical engineering this sept for fall. We paid the initial deposit of 2650 Cad to secure the addmission letter. To my amazement, we were asked to pay full payment for 1st semester before July. 6th as late payment may lead to withdrawal of admission. Letter was gotten on the 30th of June and I feel the notice is too short.

2. We sent a mail to canadian embassy in Lagos to find out the possiblity of travelling this sept and they said they can't answer the. question but for now till further notice, only people who have exemptions can travail to Canada.

3. The question is, should we make the full payment or wait? The clause of if payment is not made before July 6 is on. the offer letter and am thinking it may lead to outright refusal if VO see that payment was not made before the due date.

4. Also, I know it's likely schools start with online classes by sept till December and because off the time difference does it make sense or one should just defer admission to Jan 2021.

5.We have not gotten all documents needed for the application, am thinking the time to apply for study permit for this fall is short.

If you can defer the admission, do it quickly and get the new letter. You have today and tomorrow to decide and act because they may not respond on weekends. All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 02, 2020
wendynuel:
Hello My people,

Sure we are all good

*What do you guys think?
No offense but I feel this post is very irreverent it doesn’t have anything to do with you nor concern your study permit applications from Nigeria ..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2020
Osemigho:

A Relative.

Check your mail pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Slayyy001:

Seems most of the classes for this two courses are online ? Does that stop them from giving u a student visa ?

Have you checked colleges that offer PGD courses too..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:34am On Jul 02, 2020
H3NR1:
Hi bosses! @justmellow @Frankrobbn1 @Tonyodg!

Pls can you help to review my SOP? I can send you the link for review if that's okay.

My application profile and docs:

* I am a secondary school graduate from the year 2018 that just turned 18. I applied to Brandon University to study nursing of which I was admitted for a one-year pre-nursing program (after which I'd be admitted to the full program on passing further requirements for the course).
* I have prepared my living allowance of up to $11000 CAD and my sponsor, who happens to be my uncle, has paid half of my fees for the session.
* I have the following documents:
****Admission Letter to the Pre-nursing program at Brandon University
****Affidavit of Support from my uncle
****Payslip from my Uncle
****Admission letter
****Receipt of school fees payment
****Bank statement of 6 months from sponsor
****Bank statement of 6 months for myself (already having the living expenses)
****Payment Receipt for my tuition fees
****Payment Receipt for my accommodation
****My birth certificate
****My Father's Death certificate
****Family tree chart
****Photo evidence to show my relationship with my uncle

This thread has really been helpful and I have been able to go far with my application with the help I got here. Thank you all so much.

Hello H3NR1,

I decided to paste this here since its same subject quote as the sent email. However, the expressed ideas was on point but you should be mindful of your punctuation use. The style of writing adopted is commendable owing to your educational level. Hence, some thoughts should be given on how to improve on it.

The letter was shallow but with good choice of words. There are SOP guides on the first page of this thread coined together by some luminaries here. Read, Digest and Apply it.

Any claims made should be mete with well-established evidence. It is outrightly wrong to make a claim that can't be properly justified. Any sensitive claims made should be backed with firm proof. If not, it should be cancelled in other not to puzzle the VO's curiosity and not able to satisfy the deep appetite.

All the letter needs is improvement and that should do. If the gap between your high school and current date isn't far gone, then you should be able to give actual details of any occurred engagement(s) related to self-progression or development to cover the gap. If this can't be successfully achieved, then you should be prepared to expatiate and provide substantive reasons that may not be deemed trifle to the denoted explanation(s).

All the best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hello Great people.
I have been successful in submitting my online application. Please, am I supposed to get the biometric introduction letter immediately? Or does it take time before they usually send it
2-3days..
But you can't do the biometrics because VFS offices are closed in Nigeria. Meaning even if you get biometrics letter or passport request letter. U can't do anything till they are open
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2020
wendynuel:
Hello My people,

Sure we are all good

*What do you guys think?

Hello Wendynuel,

Study permit applications are still being processed via only online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2020
Osemigho:
Hi everyone,

Age= 36 years old

Marital status= Single.

Hello Osemigho,

Insofar, the stated profile seems good but there is need for financial restructuring so it can be more sufficiently convincing.

It will be well-advised if the dad can up the funds above 5m. Why is this? Because the addition of the tuition fees and LE would outweigh the available funds, especially if its two years in length.

A PGD should be better choice to a Master. He could also check out Ireland as their requirements are somewhat flexible too. The principal focus will be to up the required funds, then others becomes secondary.

All the best

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Didijide:
Frnk thanks for the great work you are doing here.God bless you and happy new month. Please my sponsor's BS is 1400 pages, told him about mybank statement but he didn't bother. Please how do i go about uploading 1400 pages of BS when applying for the visa online. I'm really waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Hello Didijide,

You can simply exclude some pages of the BS. The cover page should be included and 3-5 pages of each month will salvage the situation. Endeavour that the last page shouldn't be excluded.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
SKEPTA:
GOOD MORNING HOUSE
I’ll be submitting my statement any moment from now,I got admitted into the university of windsor to study master of management- International accounting and finance fall 2020
Bsc banking and finance, graduated 2019
here’s a list of my documents I have uploaded
for client information :
Solid SOP
university transcript and certificate (2:1)
police clearance certificate
proof of travel history
letter of introduction from my employer
letter of study leave approval
Employment letter(I started working there august 2019) family owned firm
employee Identity card
certificate of online courses completed
academic and leadership Award certificates gotten in school
waec certificate
passport data page
Resume
University ID card

For proof of funds (biological mother with same surname sponsoring)-civil servant,director at minstry
sponsorship letter
mother’s property documents- about 2 houses which are rented ,3 shops also rented
letter of introduction from property manger(stating that she receives about 6.5m yearly from rent)
6months payslip from employer
last promotion letter
sponsor’s Identity card
letter of introduction from stockbrokers showing that they manage her stock and the units
bank statements of 2 accounts with 19,000 usd and 5million naira
proof of school fees-38,800CAD paid in full and official receipt from school finance department
share certificates
mother’s international passport data page
affidavit of sponsorship

I own shares also,I wanted to ask if I should include it in proof of funds (even though i’m not the sponsor)and the shares aren’t so much or client information as home ties

Also will it be reasonable to submit payslip even though I work in a family company but I don’t receive salary,Just allowances from my parents(I’m asking incase they request for my personal bank statement)

PLEASE GURUS IN THE HOUSE KINDLY ASSIST AND TELL ME IF MY DOCUMENTS LOOK GOOD AND ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY DOCUMENTS I CAN ADD,I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE AND CRITICISMS
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS US ALL
IT WILL DEFINITELY END IN PRAISE FOR ALL!

Hello SKEPTA,

Is this allowances paid directly into your BA and has continually reflected without deficit and is not somewhat meagre? If YES, state it as a salary since you got an employment and study leave letter to the effect of claiming work experience through the company then include the payslip.

If NO, let it stand as allowances and stretch it out with your LOE. You can as well leverage upon the fact of being a fresh graduate, hence the reason why you're currently helping out with the family business while on the lookout for opportunities to further develop yourself academically or career-wise.

BTW the stated documents looks good.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Sharonyeah:

Hello Sharonyeah,

You should consider deferring to the next possible intake to give you ample time to put things in place.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by wendynuel: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks everyone for your comments.

My thoughts.....

If the Visa Application Centers are closed in Nigeria, that means biometric capture will be delayed further and invariably student permit processing (i.e. for applicants that have not done biometric capture with IRCC in the last 10 years).

They also stated in the IRCC website that you need to give your biometrics before they start processing your study permit application.

When to give your fingerprints and photo
You can only give your biometrics as part of an application you submit to us.

Read your instruction guide to find the steps in the application process and when you need to give your biometrics.

Example: if you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, you’ll need to give your biometrics before we start to process your application.
Find out how to give your biometrics.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html#centred-popup

JustMellow:

Hello Wendynuel,

Study permit applications are still being processed via only online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nlandgrandfada(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tonyodg:
No offense but I feel this post is very irreverent it doesn’t have anything to do with you nor concern your study permit applications from Nigeria ..

I think it is. Even for the study permit How can we give biometrics without VAC centers opening(for those who haven't given biometrics before), And without biometrics Applications won't be processed.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
wendynuel:
Thanks everyone for your comments.

My thoughts.....

If the Visa Application Centers are closed in Nigeria, that means biometric capture will be delayed further and invariably student permit processing (i.e. for applicants that have not done biometric capture with IRCC in the last 10 years).

They also stated in the IRCC website that you need to give your biometrics before they start processing your study permit application.

When to give your fingerprints and photo
You can only give your biometrics as part of an application you submit to us.

Read your instruction guide to find the steps in the application process and when you need to give your biometrics.

Example: if you apply for a visitor visa, study or work permit, you’ll need to give your biometrics before we start to process your application.
Find out how to give your biometrics.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html#centred-popup

Hello Wendynuel,

I understand now your standpoint. However, due to certain unprecedented reasons surrounding individual circumstances prior to their application makes applying now and waiting on biometric request ideal.

In all, your concerns are valid.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Tone interpreter, I copy you loud and clear John Snow. So quoting my post till I get a response is also a bad thing? Thank God you're not the admin here. I hope u have the best of attitudes Mr. Perfect. U don't address people's enquiry o,
na to tackle others u come do here.. We've noticed you eh, u can now take a chill pill

Skymoore1004:
No offence but you always possess a bad vibe energy and I called you on it today. You are quick to attack newbies and not answer others appropriately. You keep quoting your posts until you get a response, but when you don’t like the response, you enter defence mood.. Calm down ma

Oga frank thanks for everything you do here, but no dey too loud your achievements everytime. If God na man this world for don end. No offence too, but I always notice you say things like “do you know how many people I’ve helped”? Or “I can tell you about one client that did this and that & got approval” when someone challenges you. Again we all appreciate all your efforts especially as it’s not a paid job, but lower small bros. GodBless

You hit the nail on the head, full stop.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Thanks a lot.. I appreciate this

Engager69:

Submitting a car documents is cool, it can still help serve as home ties and if I would advice don’t just submit the car documents if possible let the VO know that you might even be leasing the car out while you away just to serve as addition stream of income. By doing this the VO won’t feel you would end up just saleing of the car on reaching Canada.

Also saying you leasing out a land and housing is also a cool idea but I would advice don’t just state it, prove it ( meaning you should show like a tenancy agreement between you and whoever you leasing it to. A lawyer can help you draft one or you tender a receipt showing proof of payment for the said property you leasing out) this would also serve as additional stream of income for you showing the VO you well established back home and you won’t want to be leaving all this multiple income streams behind

My little 2cent. hope it helps. Wishing you all the best on your quest for a study permit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
True but some applications are second and third time, so they have record of biometrics already.

So while ur concerns are valid, they don't apply to ALL but thanks to the moniker that shared an information learned..

nlandgrandfada:

I think it is. Even for the study permit How can we give biometrics without VAC centers opening(for those who haven't given biometrics before), And without biometrics Applications won't be processed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Shout out to all the kind hearts doing amazing work here, advising and guiding total strangers. You're doing well and your reward is certain.

Please let's all try to accommodate each other. Make room for offenses so it's easier to forgive in advance. There's no way that different people will share a common place without misunderstanding, but the ability to ignore some, treat the ones you can and move ahead proves maturity. I'm happy for the knowledge I'm gaining here from super intelligent people in this space.

We scatter the place and then we arrange it again.. One love team[right][/right]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gentlemate00: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
You can use Flywire however check your admission offer you will see the instruction for payment but Flywire is easier and fast.

Wifefo88:
Hello..
I also got an offer with centennial college fall 2020 and I was asked to pay $2650 please I want to ask how ur paid the money...Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oonibest: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
please i want to know if Canadian visa center has open for biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Komolafeboy:

Hello again, so here are the documents.

Police character
Waec certificate, (although I already sent B.sc, nysc and other trade certificates as the course am going for is in trades (welder).
Official tuition payment receipt for first term. (I sent bank receipt earlier, the receipt came in yesterday)
Dad’s work id ( he is my sponsor, I dropped statement of 18m and 2land documents as proof. Letter and Affidavit of support from him. I also dropped my statement with 1.2m)
My last work id
Voters card
Birth certificate
Letter of undertaking from last job ( already dropped work term sheet which talks about everything about the job (hourly pay rate, agreement, expected productivity and the likes and pictures during work. ALTHOUGH all not signed, but i bliv my identity card, statement and pictures would further validate these claims as work term in the industry is kinda different from others)

Please are these documents okay to send in your view and any other person that can advice. Also if there is one that I should take off.

Also if yes, am I sending to Nairobi or Lagos VAC as i did online application and the webform asked which vac

In my opinion I think the school fees receipt is important enough to warrant a web form. Your trade certificate is also also important though you can skip the WAEC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
oonibest:
please i want to know if Canadian visa center has open for biometrics
not yet hopefully soon

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Luckymama: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Osemigho:
Hi everyone,

Age= 36 years old

Marital status= Single.

Based on the experience I would say the masters in education is better. And many schools give some allowance for MA in education when you have a lot of experience. I think the tuition is a bit high sha. Some schools have tuition of about 8k to 9k per session for a master’s.
The only negative I can see is how to justify the expense based on the earning ability of teachers in Nigeria. A common reason for refusal is that there is limited opportunities for the field of study in Nigeria. Teachers are badly paid in Nigeria. I don’t think any teacher no matter the school can earn more than 2OOk per month How do you justify spending over 6 million Naira in order to come back to Nigeria to take a job that pays so little?
If the prospective applicant can justify the expense of the schooling by showing how it will greatly improve his earning capacity then education is better.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Didijide(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
1, 400 pages...Thanks so much for your prompt response. God bless you!
Frankrobbn1:

Please do you mean 140 pages or 1,400 pages??.

1,400 pages is too much to be compressed to 4MB. I would suggest you request for the electronic copy of the statements from your sponsor's bank. Alternatively, print only the 3 months history of your Sponsor's statement, skip some pages and only upload pages with huge financial record.

It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108