Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1149004 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
olasubomy:
Dear All,

Please i need some clarification. Can i use my mums bank statement issued showing period 1 Jan 2020 to 28 July 2020. She is my main Sponsor. My dads is retired and does not have much. Please can i use this statement to apply for study permit by September given the period covered. I think it is still current. Whats your thought?

Please be advised that a bank statement is valid for one month. Considering that you're looking at applying by September, it's very advisable that you should get an updated SOA before putting in your application.

It will end in praise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
princejunaid:
That means with AIP we are way close to visa. just like before if you are ask for to go for medical.

AIP - is seen in the context of Pre-Arrival letter for family sponsorship and PNP based PR applications.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

This is an automated email from the VAC confirming your biometrics enrollment and track ID. Please ignore and don't take it seriously.

It will end in praise

thank you sir Robbn.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bisolaemilia(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
I submitted my application on the 17th of July, is it advisable I order for my gcms notes now?

Also I initially submitted my study permit application for the University of New Brunswick(I also paid like 90% of my fees because the school said its fully refundable as long as I dont start online) but luckily I got another admission recently at the University of Manitoba, with a supervisor who is also willing to fund me (20k CAD per year) plus its a research area I prefer.

How would you advise I update my current running application as I would prefer this new admission? Background processing and Eligibility review has been running since 19th of July..

Looking forward to your response. Thanks

Frankrobbn1:

Exactly, this is where case notes are very much helpful than the generic message pasted on the applicant's MyCIC account.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

In your case I will strongly recommend that you should order for your case notes. Your application has taken longer than expected and only the case notes will give you the current status of your application. Thus do well to request for it Asap.

It will end in praise.

Hey frank do you advise paper applications since March To apply for gcms too ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Spotlights:

Actually this is good.
It shows your application is still on track.

After first refusal of my brother, the second application since Feb4th got a request to provide parent consent form that allowed him to stay with a custodian. After uploaded, he got the AIP and followed by medical request which he will go for tomorrow.

At times, IRCC do request applicant to make payment for school fees if they are to continue processing application or to issue visa.

It's a good sign for you.
Don't panic

Please was it paper application ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Thank you everybody,My medical just reflected..I’m so relieved.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gatsbym4(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mobi22:

Because we are the VO's na

Can't stop laughing. ������

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congratulations
SKEPTA:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Admin9: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
SKEPTA:

you are welcome. I contacted the officer in charge on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Canhopeful: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
May06:

I am also going to UBC. Please have you been able to pay your tuition? My bank (FBN) says the CBN won't allow third party payments as well. Please let me know if you have been able to pay yours.

I'm sorry, I can't help you since I didn't pay tuition. I got full funding.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Taisonlee: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls I want to ask from those that have undergone biometrics, is there anything I have to be aware of?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Taisonlee:
Pls I want to ask from those that have undergone biometrics, is there anything I have to be aware of?
Jz go there with your
- Biometric Instruction Letter
- Appointment letter
- Your International Passport
- 2 Coloured Copies of ur International Passport Data Page (Print this before going to the Center, cos if u don't , u would be left with no choice than to print it at an outrageous amount at the center

Note: Ignore any tout that comes to meet you that you need Passport Photograph, it is not needed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Beehemfi: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please,can there be request for additional document after issuing AIP?
Frankrobbn1

I know someone from my end that was also requested to provide the following documents in order to continue processing his application.

1. Proof of payment of first year tuition fees,
2. Updated letter of acceptance,
3. Updated SOA and
4. Medical request.

Note: that these request all came at the same time. So it happens only on a special occasion. The applicant just received an AIP last week after providing the aforementioned documents to IRCC. We have also ordered for his GCMS notes and found out that his application has been approved.

It will end in praise.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Feanny: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pls I am a newbie but I just got an admission into Manitoba university. From the info I got from the agent, I need not to pay tuition fee now till I arrive at Manitoba.
Pls how true is this.

The second question is what are the documents required to apply for my study visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by chichi93(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Exactly, this is where case notes are very much helpful than the generic message pasted on the applicant's MyCIC account.

It will end in praise.

Hi Mr Frank, please I sent you an urgent direct email. Please respond when you can. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Adunola20: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
SKEPTA:

Congrats!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Feanny:
Pls I am a newbie but I just got an admission into Manitoba university. From the info I got from the agent, I need not to pay tuition fee now till I arrive at Manitoba.
Pls how true is this.

The second question is what are the documents required to apply for my study visa.

I got admission to manitoba too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello Canhopeful
Please can I message you privately about UBC?

Thank you!

Canhopeful:

I'm sorry, I can't help you since I didn't pay tuition. I got full funding.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congratulations.. Your admission letter should be able to guide you, but i think he's right that you don't need to pay anything yet

Secondly, all the links u need for ur application for study permit is here, from page 1

Feanny:
Pls how true is this.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Feanny:
Anyone here processing University of Manitoba admissions pls I need information on applying for a student visa pls
My email is below
chinwudeemmanuel@gmail.com

Visit the Link Below for
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDY VISA APPLICATION
https://www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/92#55179284

DETAILED LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR STUDY VISA AND THEIR APPROPRIATE CATEGORIES FOR UPLOAD
https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/33#72169936

Watch the Videos in this LINK for CANADA STUDY PERMIT STEP-BY-STEP APPLICATION PROCESS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/28

Guidelines on how to Merge your documents for CLIENT INFORMATION section & PROOF OF FUNDS SECTION
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/64

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Spotlights(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Miide2:

Please was it paper application ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Tipian: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hello all, Am a newbie, please I need a cheap school in either Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Alberta where I can get a postgraduate diploma or certificate program in any business course for 2 years...... please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ericksen(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good evening guys,
For those that have gone for their bimotrics enrollment please I need your help.
The date on my Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) expired on the 9th of August (couldn't go because of Covid19). Can I take this same BIL to VFS or do I need to request another letter from IRCC?
My appointment date @ vfs is on the 17th of Sept.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by librangyps(f): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
ericksen:
Good evening guys,
For those that have gone for their bimotrics enrollment please I need your help.
The date on my Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) expired on the 9th of August (couldn't go because of Covid19). Can I take this same BIL to VFS or do I need to request another letter from IRCC?
My appointment date @ vfs is on the 17th of Sept.

Go with same BIL... no issue with that at all
Two colored copies of data page and appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Admin9:

you are welcome. I contacted the officer in charge on your behalf.
my guy congrats grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Miide2:

Hey frank do you advise paper applications since March To apply for gcms too ?

You can order for the case notes of the visa officer on your application, albeit be advised that no much information will found in your ATIP as the immigration of Canada have stopped processing paper applications until further notice.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tipian:
Hello all, Am a newbie, please I need a cheap school in either Saskatchewan, Manitoba or Alberta where I can get a postgraduate diploma or certificate program in any business course for 2 years...... please I need help

There are no cheaper schools for a Post Graduate Diploma in any of those provinces you enumerated. If you're searching for cheap schools, then you should channel your search on some of the schools in the Atlantic Provinces of Canada. More importantly, however, their programs in the Atlantic region are usually 1 year duration.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tipian:

Google can help you with this in seconds

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

You can order for the case notes of the visa officer on your application, albeit be advised that no much information will found in your ATIP as the immigration of Canada have stopped processing paper applications until further notice.

It will end in praise.

All right thank you
But will you suggest I withdraw my application and reapply online?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Frankrobbn1: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
chichi93:

Hi Mr Frank, please I sent you an urgent direct email. Please respond when you can. Thank you!

I can confirm to have received your email. I'll respond shortly Sister.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.