Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1154403 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dubajek: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
$7900. Thanks

NairaLuck:

How much is your Acceptance?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
"Starting from September 2018 until now, we noticed that any applicant that receives a biometrics validity letter (BVL) during application processing without a medical request is an automatic refusal from the Canadian embassy"

Ayokaq:
I got bvl some min ago, Paper applicatio. Since March 2020. Plz what does dis signify? No Medical report

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Engager69:

As long as you know you did the best to tackle this with a good LOE/SOP you should not be that worried bro, God got you.. except if you feel funds has been touched before re-application. Still on still I pray for favour upon your application.

The funds were more this time than the last time
Amen sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
To the First BOLDED.... "Don't"

BOld-2 (no be blackberry sha o)..... Recommendation or Reference, there is a big difference.

Bold -3, ... Reminds me back in the days when we has to wash our friends Rickety car and Just start driving, hoping to catch the attention of a babe.
Those days, we don't really get them to look at us because they already know that what we wanted ..... what do i mean.... If you have it, add it , but sincerely don't rely on it. They don't have any influence because it is already expected.

In general, Home ties isn't always or never a properties or physical thing, but an effect that will cause you to have a divided attention or a strong desire to return, and the best is always Marriage, but trust me, if you have investments in Nigeria that runs into millions and still running, Marriage is negligible. Don't get me wrong, Family is but it is not as effective as it was , things changed.

My Opinions.

Always Gonna End in Praise(Frank the 1st)

silvamania:

Thanks again Justwellow

Am not married yet but have 2 siblings and retired parents who depends on me( hoping to attach all their birth certificates, Marriage certificate and retirement letters)

I work with the State government, just got promoted this July .am part of a local charity organization, do part time business consulting for companies, engage in weekends lectures at multiple tuition house, treasurer of my local mosque ( hoping to get reference letter for all of them )

I also leased out a property for 2 years starting February this year and ending year 2021. I have the survey , receipts and lease agreements signed by my lawyer and the transfer of the fund to my accounts form the law firm.

Can all this be helpful for home tie and financial situations?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fgmp12:
Got my GcMs note today, Failed eligibility sad(
God is good.

The note says: He said 27yrs old male single no support significant previous travel to access as a positive factor, no support for any employment , mothers account noted. To study college certificate.
The applicant’s rational for studies given past and current education and employment has failed to satisfy me that the expense doesn’t justify the potential for improved career possibilities in applicant country of citizenship or current residence to present an incentive to leave Canada. Overall weak family and economic ties to of citizenship and current residence to provide incentive to leave at the end of any authorized stay.

my chest!

so sorry man. We try again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good day everyone,

I am having issues logging into the vfs website.

It's always showing "verification words are incorrect" even after typing in the correct words.

Please has anyone experienced this before?

Kindly assist me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Akannitommy:
Hi @Godsblessings ,

I will let the gurus respond on the best way here on other questions but will speak to your question on bank account opening with Scotia or any other Canadian banks from Nigeria (being a Nigerian citizen). Scotia only does this for Indian, Chinese students and a few other nationalities not Nigerian. It was impossible when I tried this a few months ago using several avenues. I was ready to open a target account with dedicated monthly deposit from here. I tried using my sibling who is a PR to facilitate it. My sister inlaw works with RBC and still it wasn't possible. Although you may be able to create a profile but that would be all that is possible (if at all). Even when you get a study permit you can't finalize it until you land and walk into the bank. So, please be careful if anyone tells you otherwise on other platforms; you may be playing with scammers.

thank you, God bless you more, I really appreciate and understand your point
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
vibrant99:
Someone Actually told this person to APPLY again that they will get it....

Applying with this same whole situation abi with another strategy?

There are no concerns here as someone advised you to tackle them and reapply!

Read the BOLDED part more than 3 times over and OVER again... That VO isn't even talking to you, sending a message to the person that will review your next application.

It will End in Praise!

UPDATE:.... I love that part where the VO said Mother's Account noted,.... I kind of smiled.

Your entire work was done in Your mother's Statement of account to make up for the others that looked frail.....

Don't Reapply sir/Ma

I think the bolded is wrong and VO was actually saying that I submitted bank account details of my mom for proof is financials.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fgmp12:

Just send the funds to her naira account and make sure she highlights that the funds was sent by her sponsor.
ok thank you so much sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by vibrant99(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
How much was in the bank statement Balance ?

Noted*
Decent*
Okay*

Etc , When it is reasonable, ...Did you see anything like you are not financially Capable ?

Fgmp12:

I think the bolded is wrong and VO was actually saying that I submitted bank account details of my mom for proof is financials.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by johnsonm2g: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Good day to you all.
Please how long does information stay in CIC data base? the reason why I'm asking is because I entered my siblings date of birth wrongly when I applied for student visa in the year 2016.
I want to apply again now, do I have to bring it up in my LOE or I should forget and fill the correct ages next time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
vibrant99:
How much was in the bank statement Balance ?

Noted*
Decent*
Okay*

Etc , When it is reasonable, ...Did you see anything like you are not financially Capable ?

Okay I guess and I didnt see anything like financially capable.
The VO is more concern on my family and economic ties in country of residence.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dommakavelli: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
If it is a simple mistake like wrong month or date, just enter the correct one this time. They will update your info and make a note in your GCMS note.

johnsonm2g:
Good day to you all.
Please how long does information stay in CIC data base? the reason why I'm asking is because I entered my siblings date of birth wrongly when I applied for student visa in the year 2016.
I want to apply again now, do I have to bring it up in my LOE or I should forget and fill the correct ages next time?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Fgmp12: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
johnsonm2g:
Good day to you all.
I guess the information will be there forever as reference to it is being made whenever it’s needed too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Londonboi7960(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls What About University of Regina but I have only laid My Acceptance fee which I attached to my Documents I Summited on Line

Godsblessings:
University of Winnipeg doesn't require any payment till you get your visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sunnycliff(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Engager69:

Just last week bro, this vision wey you receive So no be here bro, first advice go back to as far back as part 15/16 and start reading, all you need is here. Also do something about raising your funds boss, that 3.5m no go do am ( there is always a way if you look close enough). Wishing you all the best bro

Am going alone ọ. Not with my family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hello, I tried paying my application fee with GTB card and it got declined. Any idea of what’s wrong?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anndav(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
@lordAA use another browser eg Firefox
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adakuchidiebere: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dame24:
Hello, I tried paying my application fee with GTB card and it got declined. Any idea of what’s wrong?

Online spending limits on NAIJA naira cards is now $100
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anndav:
@lordAA use another browser eg Firefox

It still didn't work.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Has anyone experienced this?

Any solutions please?

LordAA:
Good day everyone,

I am having issues logging into the vfs website.

It's always showing "verification words are incorrect" even after typing in the correct words.

Please has anyone experienced this before?

Kindly assist me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dame24:

Limit for most banks is $100 monthly . Use access bank their's is still $300 monthly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
LordAA:
Has anyone experienced this?

Any solutions please?

that VFS site is always having issues even when you put the right code ...
Moreover logging in I don’t think they have opened dates so it’s better for you to call them and know what’s up while you keep trying to log in
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tonyodg:
that VFS site is always having issues even when you put the right code ...
Moreover logging in I don’t think they have opened dates so it’s better for you to call them and know what’s up while you keep trying to log in

Alright
Thank you.
I think so people already booked appointment for September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
LordAA:

Alright
Thank you.
I think so people already booked appointment for September.
i can confirm yes the whole of September dates are all gone !
Probably they haven’t opened dates for October yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=LordAA post=93754124]

Limit for most banks is $100 monthly . Use access bank their's is still $300 monthly.

Tried AccessBank, got declined too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
[quote author=Dame24 post=93755201][/quote]

Someone here suggested stanbic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SKEPTA: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
dicedapples:

I guess I’ll have to send another web form, how many did you send before you were answered and how many days did it take for your medical to be updated to passed.

sent like 5
they only responded to the last one

I did medical on july 22 then raised webform to upload the emedical slip, then I got medical request on july 31st
but they updated it to passed on august 26
after several emails and webforms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tonyodg:
i can confirm yes the whole of September dates are all gone !
Probably they haven’t opened dates for October yet

My issue is that I'm unable to even login.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LordAA(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2020

Someone I know used it today.
send the bank a mail and verify their limit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Backcheck: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2020

Try wema bank, I’m certain it would work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.