Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1153925 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Meagainstenemy:

The school name isn't there, that was expected because it is a school in Germany.
Thanks

On the admission letter, what means did they give to pay for the fees... It should be stated there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Miztafrank:
Hello friends. I applied since March 12 and I did my biometrics within same week. Since then no response till date. I did a paper application. Does it mean something is wrong with my application How can I rectify it because I have written twice to them , and they blame it on covid 19 but others are getting response.

Link your application online and order for your gcms note .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
demmysoft:
Pls guru in the house l need a candid advise for a brother. He obtained HND with 2.2 in business admin since 2017. He now gain admission to can college to study Diploma in business & project management. Considering the study gap and the HND certificate, Do you think he can get study permit ? Kindly advise on the chances of getting the visa, does it really worth it.

Thanks.

Chances of visa is impossible with a diploma (purpose of visit) He should consider a PGD/PGC(post graduate diploma/certificate). Has be been working as a project manager or officer or a role in line with the intended course..?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Please can someone help me with this?

To order for your notes, you need someone in canada to stand in as your designated representative.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
silvamania:
Happy Sunday ,

Is it compulsory to attach patent certificates and siblings information as part of documents for visa processing

I am self sponsored , going for a one year program and also my mum’s Official documents bears all former surname, so am trying to avoid any issues ?

What are the implications of not attaching such documents

Thanks

Yes.. Adding that shows your hometies
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Spotlights:
Accept my empathy on the trial you got.
Can you please share your timeline and content of the mail you got?
What document submitted

Your full profile possibly sober can start from there on to what next

Submitted on Sept 3rd got refusal on the 12th,

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
2) APPLICANT’S EDUCATION:
University Degree
WAEC Result
Letter of Admission* (Uploaded on the CIC Website)
Work Placement Letter* (Uploaded on the CIC Website)
School Invoice

3) APPLICANT’S EMPLOYMENT:
Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter
Applicant’s 6 months Bank Statement of Account (showing monthly salaries from employer)
Company Name Registration Certificate

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
Survey Plans of the Landed Properties
Birth certificates / Declaration of Ages for 2 Brothers, Me, My Mum and Dad
Picture Of My Family and in-laws, 6 years ago at Church
Recent Picture of some Family members in 2020
Sponsor’s New International Passport
Sponsor’s Old International Passport Data pages & Stamped pages showing Travel history
My Certificate of Origin

5) *PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT (Uploaded on the CIC Website):
Land Purchase Receipt
One Apartment Block Allocation Certificate
Land Valuation Document
Recent 3 months Payslip (Applicant)
Sponsor’s Sworn Affidavit of Support
Tuition Fee payment Receipt (1st Semester) from School
Telex Receipt (Tuition Payment made from my bank) to School
Sponsor’s 4 months Pay slips
Sponsor’s 6 months GTBank Statement of Account for Monthly Salaries (6,806,716.04 Naira Balance left after tuition fee was sent to Applicant Account)
Sponsor’s 6 months First Bank Statement of Account for sponsor’s monthly savings (2,034,953.42‬ Naira Balance left; serves as an addition to the total amount available for my study)
Sponsor’s Bank Reference Letters
Applicant’s Bank Statement of Account (showing entry of naira equivalent of C$9,558 from sponsor for school fees. Newly opened to properly facilitate the sending of the foreign exchange required)
Sponsor’s Pension Account Statement (Showing a balance of 4,374,364.24‬ Naira)

6) SPONSOR’S EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS:
Letter of Employment
Letter of Reference from Employer
Employee ID Card
Confirmation of Employment
Promotion Letter

7) OTHER APPLICANT’S DOCUMENTS:
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate
NYSC Community Development Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate
Resume

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
University Degree
WAEC Result
School Invoice

Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter
Applicant’s 6 months Bank Statement of Account (showing monthly salaries from employer)

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
Sponsor’s Old International Passport Data pages & Stamped pages showing Travel history
My Certificate of Origin

Land Purchase Receipt
Land Valuation Document
Sponsor’s 6 months GTBank Statement of Account for Monthly Salaries (6,806,716.04 Naira Balance left after tuition fee was sent to Applicant Account)
Sponsor’s 6 months First Bank Statement of Account for sponsor’s monthly savings (2,034,953.42‬ Naira Balance left; serves as an addition to the total amount available for my study)
Applicant’s Bank Statement of Account (showing entry of naira equivalent of C$9,558 from sponsor for school fees. Newly opened to properly facilitate the sending of the foreign exchange required)

Letter of Employment
Employee ID Card
Promotion Letter

Resume

Are you employed?
No cv
Pls dont use a pension account as source of fund. Calculate the total of your first year tuition plus $10,000cad living expenses, what you have is what is needed in your sponsors statement of account

Travel history is not a denial reason. You can get a visa on a virgin passport. So ignore that

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Anon123:

Are you employed?
No cv

I was as at when I applied, My goal has always been to be self employed and the course at the school is meant to broaden my knowledge on the matter and facilitate my goal of being an entrepreneur in my field, of which I stated in my SOP. I am currently working on my own and waiting for my study application to work out..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247

What course did you apply for? Where did you apply from? I can see Shanghai in your rejection letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by eightyeight: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
University Degree
WAEC Result
School Invoice

Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
My Certificate of Origin

Land Purchase Receipt
Land Valuation Document

Letter of Employment
Employee ID Card
Promotion Letter

Resume

To be candid, you made your application cumbersome. Land documents and allocation doesn't serve you any purpose as proof of finances. Stick to putting your sponsors letter, bank statements, sponsors payslip if available. Remove your own payslip from proof of finance as it serves no purpose there. Attach a letter of explanation to proof of funds section to explain funds available.

Move the land documents, your own payslip, leave letter to client information section

You should write a letter of rebuttal to every refusal reason given.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by eightyeight: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
fratermathy:
Rock247

What course did you apply for? Where did you apply from? I can see Shanghai in your rejection letter.
pretty sure he applied from Nigeria. I believe ircc has been distributing study permit applications to other regions so they can be processed quickly and reduce potential backlog.

I also think this is detrimental to students as visa officers are always trained for a particular region and will most times not be aware of situations or cultures that are peculiar to another region.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Anon123:

Are you employed?
No cv
Pls dont use a pension account as source of fund. Calculate the total of your first year tuition plus $10,000cad living expenses, what you have is what is needed in your sponsors statement of account

Travel history is not a denial reason. You can get a visa on a virgin passport. So ignore that

Yes I sent a CV/Resume

The amount in the sponsors accounts was enough to take care of the second semester school fees, living expenses and others, having already paid the first semester fees (its a one year PGC). The Pension was only meant to supplement it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
eightyeight:
pretty sure he applied from Nigeria. I believe ircc has been distributing study permit applications to other regions so they can be processed quickly and reduce potential backlog.

I also think this is detrimental to students as visa officers are always trained for a particular region and will most times not be aware of situations or cultures that are peculiar to another region.

It is kind of weird to have a VO who is experienced in treating Chinese applications to suddenly assess Nigerian applicants. The VO can definitely do it but there are certain things you pick up from experience. VO may not be able to contextually make judgment based on prior experience in the region. The types of documents that are submitted to support applications usually vary by regions/countries too. With the high level of rejections in the past few days, we should be concerned about this. Let's be hopeful in any case.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
eightyeight:

To be candid, you made your application cumbersome. Land documents and allocation doesn't serve you any purpose as proof of finances. Stick to putting your sponsors letter, bank statements, sponsors payslip if available. Remove your own payslip from proof of finance as it serves no purpose there. Attach a letter of explanation to proof of funds section to explain funds available.

Move the land documents, your own payslip, leave letter to client information section

You should write a letter of rebuttal to every refusal reason given.

Please how do I go about writing the letter of rebuttal, do you have a sample I can follow..
... who do I forward the letters to...Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

I was as at when I applied, My goal has always been to be self employed and the course at the school is meant to broaden my knowledge on the matter and facilitate my goal of being an entrepreneur in my field, of which I stated in my SOP. I am currently working on my own and waiting for my study application to work out..

As self-employed, did you register the business or show you have a business with a name and its registered. I no.. Then the vo saw there wasnt a cv or like you claimed self-employed with no business name or registered business name to prove your claim. Thats why the vo said current employment situation. The vo felt you are not working
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Yes I sent a CV/Resume

The amount in the sponsors accounts was enough to take care of the second semester school fees, living expenses and others, having already paid the first semester fees (its a one year PGC). The Pension was only meant to supplement it

Adding the bolded made the source of income look like you were gathering every available resources to aid your Canadian dreams. I will advise in your reapplication, pls send the money for your living expenses to your own account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Anon123:

As self-employed, did you register the business or show you have a business with a name and its registered. I no.. Then the vo saw there wasnt a cv or like you claimed self-employed with no business name or registered business name to prove your claim. Thats why the vo said current employment situation. The vo felt you are not working

Not really, because I did send a business name registration and also stated it in my CV
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TeeMade: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
@donmakabelli, thanks for this wonderful post cos you read my mind. My only question is that must your SOP be 2 pages or can it be up to 3 depending on your situation and things you need to emphasize

dommakavelli:
So, I thought I would leave some hints about how to write a statement of interest. I think it is better if you break your essay down into sessions so the visa officer can find it easy and interesting to read. You may use the example below.

Background:
Here, you should talk about your academic background, your work experience(s) that are relevant to your studies, annual income, your program in Canada, start and end date. Who is your sponsor, your relationship with your sponsor and how much you have paid towards your tuition.
Note: Keep whatever you say regarding the bolded to one or two sentences because you will elaborate later. Also, don't worry about repetition, you want to keep putting those good things about you in the Visa officer's mind as they read.
Note: They often read everything. I've seen a GCMS note where the officer said the statement of interest is Vague. This part is like your introduction, more like a summary of everything you have to say in your letter. The rule of thumb is that if the introduction doesn't make sense, the body of the letter or essay won't make sense too.

My Study Plan
This is the part where you have to kill it. You should link whatever you say to your future goals. You must be concise and clear. It is not about how much you write, you don't want to be vague. Make whatever your writer personal. Think like you are in front of a visa officer and you have to convince him to approve your visa. The goal of this part is to address the first condition of the study permit (PURPOSE OF VISIT).

Note: Keep this part to 4 to 5 paragraphs and each paragraph should be between 5 to 8 lines, 12 font, new times roman. This font and font size are standard for APA academic writing.

Example:

In the first paragraph, talk about why you are interested in your proposed program and link it to your future goals. This should be brief because you will elaborate in the next paragraph

Paragraph two, talk more about why you choose your program. You can get information from your program website. (You know that info about your program on the school website, paraphrase it and make it sound like they are your words). Conclude the paragraph by linking whatever you say to your future career goals.

Paragraph three, you should talk about your career goals. In this part, you need to put everything together. You could talk about how your previous study has prepared you for this new program. Link your previous studies and work experience with your proposed study. Then link everything to your future plans.

Paragraph four, you should link what you spoke about in paragraph three to coming back home to pursue your goals. For example, if you have a job /business that you will be going back to, talk about them. Talk about how your study in Canada would help you to grow in your future career. Talk about the possibility of progression in your current job and how studying your program in Canada would help you. You may also talk about how you plan to contribute to your country's development.

Why I choose my school (name the school)
You can get information from the school website. Remember to paraphrase and link whatever info you get to how studying your program in that school is the best choice. Keep to one or two paragraphs.

E.G, After much research, I realized that to grow in my career, I have to study where education is best taught. I choose MUN, amongst other schools because of whatever. I have learned that MUN emphasis on whatever that helps students to learn better. The availability of best professors, and cutting edge research opportunities and whatever inspires me to study at MUN. Something like that. Don't use my words, please. As you know, many people would be reading this.

Why I choose Canada.
Keep this to two paragraphs.

Financial Sponsorship
Here, talk about your sponsors, how much they will support with, mention it if you have paid tuition/accommodation and how much you paid. You may have said this in the introduction, don't worry, it is okay to repeat yourself. Think about it like you are reminding the visa officer about your proof of funds. (The goal here is to talk about the second condition, PROOF OF FUNDS).

Home Ties and Assets
You have to kill this part too and don't worry about repeating yourself. You maY keep it to 3 to 5 paragraphs. The goal here is to convince the officer about the third condition (HOME AND ECONOMIC TIMES). I must say this is the most difficult part.

Example

Paragraph one: Talk about your job/business in Nigerian, how you are doing with them and your plan to come back to them upon completion of your studies.
Paragraph two: You can talk about your professional connections and associations.
Paragraph three: Talk about your relationship with your family. Let the officer know that family is important to you. Your goal is two make this emotional so the officer can understand that your whole life is in Nigeria and you will not throw it away for living in Canada.

Paragraph four: Talk about your financial ties. Do you have properties, cars, rental agreement, stock, money in savings etc. Mention them and conclude this paragraph by saying you have strong economic and family ties to your home country and ask the officer to give high consideration to this. If you signed an affidavit, mention it state that you assure the officer that you will be coming back home after your studies. (I recommend you provide documents for whatever you say here)

Last paragraph: This part, your goal is to make this emotional and connect with the officer's mind. Visa officers are humans too. Remember you have said lots of positive things about yourself, so this is the time to assume that the officer likes you and sees you as a qualified candidate. You should ask the officer to be part of your success story. Write this part as if you are in a job interview and you have the feeling that you will get the job.

Write your conclusion by stating that you believe you are qualified for the study permit based on the info you have provided and urge the officer to approve your application. You should also include your contacts in case they need additional information.

lastly, make sure you use good grammar. Like you are writing an academic paper. It's annoying to have to read a letter that is written poorly. I will be happy if I read a sentence once and understand what you're saying. If I have to read most of your sentences two-three times, to understand, I will be pissed and lose interest. I hope this is helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Not really, because I did send a business name registration and also stated it in my CV

Okay.. Order for your gcms note we can get a better understanding. The vo will state his reasons better
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rock247(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Anon123:

Okay.. Oder for your gcms note so the vo will state his reasons better

Thanks alot, I am about to do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Taiwolus: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Anon123:

In as much as the body dy hot to apply. I will advise you to do your nysc and gain experience preferably in a job related to your field before thinking of applying for studies abroad.

What is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Insanity(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
TeeMade:
@donmakabelli, thanks for this wonderful post cos you read my mind. My only question is that must your SOP be 2 pages or can it be up to 3 depending on your situation and things you need to emphasize

I don't think the number of pages matters, but ensure your SOP is straight to the point. Every paragraph must have a role in the overall story you're trying to tell.

My SOP was 4 pages. I created a table of content for all the documents I submitted in each online application upload section. Each document has a reference number in the table of content, so in my SOP, I quoted the reference number of the document that I was using as evidence of that part of my story. For instance, when I wrote about my degree, after the sentence, I included the reference number of my degree certificate, just like a research paper. This way, the VO can easily refer to my table of content to see the document sequentially.

Everything I wrote in my SOP has a document I attached as evidence. If I don't have any evidence, I won't include it. I used this format that you just quoted, with the sections. Include only the sections that works for your application, sections that you have legit documents as prove.

Goodluck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ConradAce1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
University Degree
WAEC Result
School Invoice

Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
My Certificate of Origin

Land Purchase Receipt
Land Valuation Document

Letter of Employment
Employee ID Card
Promotion Letter

Resume

When I submitted I thought I was loaded but you came well & fully loaded. Sadly wasn’t good at end but I brave your efforts still.
Sure you are as confused as I am.
Wait for your GCMS before you advance please. Don’t rush
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
University Degree
WAEC Result
School Invoice

Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
My Certificate of Origin

Land Purchase Receipt
Land Valuation Document

Letter of Employment
Employee ID Card
Promotion Letter

Resume

All this plenty documents for 1year study?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
ConradAce1:

When I submitted I thought I was loaded but you came well & fully loaded. Sadly wasn’t good at end but I brave your efforts still.
Sure you are as confused as I am.
Wait for your GCMS before you advance please. Don’t rush
I think sometimes eh,to many documents complicate applications. For POF if you're self sponsored show your pay slip or business account CAC cert. If you're using a sponsor show his SOA, Affidavit of Support, Letter of Sponsorship and maybe his Assets or employment letter.

Sometimes let's not make our application too cumbersome and I think also too many documents shows despiration and for a 1yr course?

God help us �

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
My application has clocked three good months now. No update at all.

Make i no talk anthing. lipsrsealed

Awaiting GCMS notes. Hopefully should arrive this week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

my fellow June 10th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hi.. Are u for fall or Winter?
NwanyiOkpa:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jus4c: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rock247:

Documents below:
1) STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
University Degree
WAEC Result
School Invoice

Letter of Introduction
Confirmation Letter
Employee ID Card
Bank Reference Letter

4) FAMILY TIES:
Deed of Conveyance
My Certificate of Origin

Land Purchase Receipt
Land Valuation Document

Letter of Employment
Employee ID Card
Promotion Letter

Resume
Hello Rock247,

I'm sorry to read about your application refusal. The outcome(result) of ones endeavor often determines the reactions or comments of people. As far as I'm concerned you did a great job in your application based on what you put up there. Those documents were never too many, neither did they make your application too cumbersome. If this application was successful, chances are high that comments such as, 'mhen, this application is really loaded, air-tight,etc.' would be flooding the thread. As a matter of fact, you did very well, just that luck was not on your side at this time. For instance, there was nothing wrong in using more than one source of funds or in using Pension Account(people used it in time past and still got approvals). A very close friend of mine got his application rejected from this same Chinese embassy that treated your application, with very flimsy reasons: travel history ( this guy studied in Europe and returned to Nigeria without breaking any immigration law), course not in alignment with his previous academic and professional experience, which was not true. The reasons for grounds of rejection were completely opposite of his profile with supported documentation. This guy's application was air-tight, trust me, yet he got rejected. My application was not as strong as my friend's nor yours, yet I got accepted: I had no home tie ( wife and three kids on same application), sponsorship information was just a letter from the sponsor and the letter from the bank, stating sponsor's account balance, without the actual bank statement or affidavit of support, my own personal bank statement was a lump sum of money within a month.Despite all these, the application was accepted due to two factors: luck( God's factor),and my current location(applied from outside Africa).
Now, if my application had been rejected, there would be lots of identified 'loopholes' such as,'You should have applied first and add your dependents, 'Why lump sum', 'Why did you sponsor not provide enough documentation for you? Don't be surprised that if @Rocky247 sends this same application with a simply well laid out rebuttal,he may get it depending on the VO that will attend to his application this time around. VO's decisions are highly subjective!
Here is my little piece of advice, re-apply with a strong rebuttal to each of those grounds of refusal still using your initial documents IF YOU WISH. Pray for good luck, and favour, and leave the rest to GOD. You really did well in your application!

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jus4c:

Hello Rock247,

I'm sorry to read about your application refusal. The outcome(result) of ones endeavor often determines the reactions or comments of people. As far as I'm concerned you did a great job in your application based on what you put up there. Those documents were never too many, neither did they make your application too cumbersome. If this application was successful, chances are high that comments such as, 'mhen, this application is really loaded, air-tight,etc.' would be flooding the thread. As a matter of fact, you did very well, just that luck was not on your side at this time. For instance, there was nothing wrong in using more than one source of funds or in using Pension Account(people used it in time past and still got approvals). A very close friend of mine got his application rejected from this same Chinese embassy that treated your application, with very flimsy reasons: travel history ( this guy studied in Europe and returned to Nigeria without breaking any immigration law), course not in alignment with his previous academic and professional experience, which was not true. The reasons for grounds of rejection were completely opposite of his profile with supported documentation. This guy's application was air-tight, trust me, yet he got rejected. My application was not as strong as my friend's nor yours, yet I got accepted: I had no home tie ( wife and three kids on same application), sponsorship information was just a letter from the sponsor and the letter from the bank, stating sponsor's account balance, without the actual bank statement or affidavit of support, my own personal bank statement was a lump sum of money within a month.Despite all these, the application was accepted due to two factors: luck( God's factor),and my current location(applied from outside Africa).
Now, if my application had been rejected, there would be lots of identified 'loopholes' such as,'You should have applied first and add your dependents, 'Why lump sum', 'Why did you sponsor not provide enough documentation for you? Don't be surprised that if @Rocky247 sends this same application with a simply well laid out rebuttal,he may get it depending on the VO that will attend to his application this time around. VO's decisions are highly subjective!
Here is my little piece of advice, re-apply with a strong rebuttal to each of those grounds of refusal still using your initial documents IF YOU WISH. Pray for good luck, and favour, and leave the rest to GOD. You really did well in your application!

you have spoken really well sir!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pee2Jay9:
Hi.. Are u for fall or Winter?

Fall o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.