Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1154567 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2020
Deku04:
Yeah, a friend got medical request and Aip at the same time, while 2 others got outright refusal, including myself, all paper applicant and submitted February ending/ 1st week in march

and please have you gotten your passport back ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 10:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Canhopeful:
Hello Frankrobbn1, JustMellow, Osemigho, and Fratermathy! Please, I need your advice.

1) We applied for a study permit and an open work permit on February 19, 2020, passed upfront medicals on March 10. Eligibility review and background checks commenced the same day.

I received my GCMS notes on Friday, September 15. Therein, I saw a note written on 11th March. The officer stated, "Female married to study for Masters at UBC. Her personal funds and income are low. Spouse to accompany her on an open WP."

2) The uni offered to pay my tuition for 2 years and also give me a stipend a little over $24,000/year for 2 years.

3) I attached 2 bank statements to my Study Permit application. One for me with 1.5 million naira and another for my husband with 2.5 million. I didn't attach any to my hubby's application for an open work permit. But we stated the total amount- 4million naira plus the total scholarship amount- in both our letters of explanation or SoPs.

4) I am a university lecturer (the reason for the low income haha) and my spouse is a clergyman.

5) When I filled the part on Tuition, Room, and Board, I just added my own funds to the tuition and stipend to give total funds available as $38,706. I didn't add my husband's funds to it since it asked about funds available for study.

6) Under the most recent note, there was an update on 22nd July, but the part for text was left blank.

7) Against eligibility, I saw "Recommend interview".

Please, advise me on what to do to salvage the situation since our application is still in progress. Thank you!

"Recommend interview" doesn't mean that your application has been refused or will be refused. It simply means they'll review it further. You still have hope as it appears. However, I'm quite shocked that the VO has concerns despite the funding you've received. Funding usually takes care of financial questions and even with a spouse, the amount is more than enough.

These are my assumptions based on the limited information you've provided:

1. VO is skeptical of the fact that you're applying with your husband and maybe children (if any). This effectively diminishes your home ties and your job as a lecturer is not enough incentive to return back since you are moving with your immediate family.

2. Your husband's funds and personal assets should have been included. Do well to raise a CSE and attach this segment ASAP. Your husband shouldn't be a blind spot in your application. The moment you applied with him, you made him an object of attention and if they think something is wrong with his application for SOWP, that waters down to your application.

3. I don't know if you uploaded the funding letter you got from UBC but whether or not you did, raise a CSE and attach it again with a clear explanation that references your GCMS note. Break down the funding and explain the tuition waiver in clear terms.

Kindly post your complete profile and timeline so that more insights can come from there.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2020
Deku04:
I dont think so, after bvl, I received refusal exactly 24hours after

oh damn
have you gotten your passport back ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jwon1: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2020
Hi everyone, my GCMS note came in early hours of today. From the VO's comment - this is a wrong review of my application. Applied - June 12, 20020.

1. I clearly didn't state that funding will come from any family - all will be from me.

2. And the savings is not 22k instead it is $32,071 CAD supported with other investment (My investment is currently worth N3,375,000 (about $
12,755 CAD) and would have yielded a 22% interest over the period of my stay in Canada - Investment Letter attached), land property, maintenance stipends from work (study leave approval states that they will even be paying me 30% of my salary while away).

3. Fees & Funding Information for 1 year program:
▪ Total cost of Tuition & Other Student Fees for the duration of study = $11,804 CAD
▪ Living Expenses for 1 year = $10,000 CAD
▪ Available Funds = $32,071 CAD

4. No gap since i graduated - I have been working since 2016 till now. Gainfully employed.

5. Travel history - to Istanbul and New York last year based on work.

Documents:

Category 1: Employment Documents
1. Application for Study Leave Letter
2. Study Leave Approval Letter
3. Employment Verification Letter – From 4 different employers
4. Work I.D. Card

Category 2: Travel History
1. Travel Pictures
2. Letter of Invitation to Istanbul, Turkey
3. Letter of Invitation to New York, United States of America
4. Other Travel Documents

Category 3: Education Documents
1. West African Senior School Certificate Examination ……………………………………….….
2. BSc. Certificate ……………...……………………………………………………………………………….….
3. Transcript …………………………………………………………………………………………………….…….

Category 4: Other Supporting Documents
1. Rental Agreement with Property company in Canada when I arrive
2. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business Certificate for IT business ( on long term - to run this business fully).
3. Police Clearance Certificate
4. National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge Certificate
5. Birth Certificate
6. State of Origin Certificate
7. Resume
8. Family Information

Category: Proof of means of Financial Support
1. Bank Statement of Account …………
2. Employment Confirmation .…
3. Employment Letter …
4. Confirmation of School $500 CAD Non-Refundable Payment
5. Payslips ………
6. Investment Letter from Investment Company
7. Estate Land Property Documents

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jaysberry: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=GreatMage post=93965930]

I graduated from University in 2009 with a second class lower in Law. After my law school and Nysc i have been in employment with a Law Firm since 2012 till date. i recently in August 2020 applied for a PGD program in Office Management (Legal) at the North Atlantic College Canada, but i have not send my transcript and other documentations because of the covid19 pandemic. please i want the gurus here to kindly advise me on my chances in securing the admission and also detail analysis in getting a study permit.

kindly note that i am married with three kids but do not intend to go with my family immediately but will join me after i have fully settled down.

please advice. thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akannitommy: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2020
Hi @skull4eva,

For self-funded PhD (3 to 4-year duration), you need between CAD$80k and CAD$120k for you only to cover tuition and living costs. What makes this even more difficult to convince the VO is that you will pay at international student tuition rate unlike most PhD students who get at least an international tuition fee waiver. When you add your family to the application, then the cost go up further.

As my oga @fatermatty mentioned, look to other schools/programs that may offer you some funding no matter how small - a tuition waiver only will save you about 55k in costs over 4 years. If your profile is good enough to get an PhD offer, then you have a chance. You seem not to have hit the right connect yet with a matching supervisor or program. Finally, don't be in a rush to re-apply rather look at ways to improve your profile in a way that may earn you some funding and widen your search. It is doable.

Except this is a management PhD (e.g. Doctorate in Accounting, Business or Financial Management) where funding may be very limited and uncommon, I think you should shoot for getting some university funding before you try again.

Wishing you all the best

skull4eva:

Thank you fatermatty
I applied with an closing balance of 3.1million
Sponsor is my uncle and he has 65k cad in his account
But my question now is this if i can increase my balance to cover 1year tuition and living expenses i mean to like 9m naira then use my wife and son as hometies will the application get approved?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by yungdril(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2020
Documents include: LOA, work permit letter, tuition deposit receipt, 2 SOA(1 sponsor -uncle corporate account, cac, memorandums &article of association, 2landed properties, passport with stamp pages. 2sponsor -mother, savings account, 3landed properties, payslip, promotion letters, official idcard), siblings birth certificate, letter of intent submitted to school, SOP, BSC certificate, Nysc, transcript, police certificate, upfront medical
NwanyiOkpa:

It seems that the VO didn't see your tuition deposit. Did you attach your tuition deposit receipt to your application?

and also, the VO didn't like the fact that you used a cooperate account.

please could you outine the documents you submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rhyzer: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Hello House,

Which school in Canada accepts HND engineering certificate for B. Eng.

I recently applied to Lakehead University for their 2 years conversion program but they came back saying my transcript is not recognised by the school and turned down my admission. I was rejected because of this and I don't ṣe myself spending another four years on this.

Any useful tips or information is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Valnel: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2020
Please I honestly need advice, am looking at studying in Canada for masters and I have made some research, however, I have a relation over there that can get me points, now I don't have any work experience here, and I think it plays a crucial role, however someone mentioned something about NYSC teaching experience, and I want to ask if it's legible, like if it's acceptable....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pimp04: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2020
I'm sorry but are you slow? Someone spoke about Sup and medical request same day for a paper applicant and you're asking if he has gotten his passport back??

Miide2:

oh damn
have you gotten your passport back ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aruya: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
My advise to you as a paper applicant will be to withdraw your application and reapply online. That was how we were waiting from March and reapplied in August. Got the AIP in September. I really don't think they're attending to paper and that's most likely why your GCMS notes is empty. Same advise I'll give to anyone who applied with paper and yet to receive feedback. Wish you all the best.

Miide2:
guys i need your opinion
i ordered for gcms notes and got my notes last week but there was nothing to see.. no text from the Visa officer.. should i order another one ?

i’m a march paper applicant
no medical request yet
no Aip

what can i do

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adekolagreat(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Good day to everyone in the house. I like to appreciate all your efforts and time.

I have read previous thread and the information provided, but i have a peculiar situation that have not been answered.

I got admission for my PhD in Aeronautics and acoustics and it came with funding(21,000 CAD for first year of 4 years) for summer 2021. I have saved up 1.2 Million Naira from my salary. I read about the Nigerian Student Express which allows applications to be processed within 20days for Nigerian Students. Please how can I go about that, also, part of the requirement for the Nigerian Student Express is a 30,000 CAD in MyBank statement. Do i need to have that considering that I have funding already. Also, would I be needing additional funding with what i have.

Please I would love to have an answer to this question.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sapte(f): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
@fratermathy @justmellow, @tony @frankobbn @Anonymous123

Hello guys,

Please I need your help. How do I overcome all what the VO pointed out. Before I applied for undergraduate degree and used a third party sponsor but now I am going for masters in journalism, I studied mass communication and worked as a journalist for 5 years before coming a freelance article and ebook writer. I have decided to use my husband as home ties while applying with my kids 2 and 4 years. I have 4million in my account while my husband has 7 million to act as a co-sponsor. Please what more do I need to do to get it right now.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
adekolagreat:
Good day to everyone in the house. I like to appreciate all your efforts and time.

I have read previous thread and the information provided, but i have a peculiar situation that have not been answered.

I got admission for my PhD in Aeronautics and acoustics and it came with funding(21,000 CAD for first year of 4 years) for summer 2021. I have saved up 1.2 Million Naira from my salary. I read about the Nigerian Student Express which allows applications to be processed within 20days for Nigerian Students. Please how can I go about that, also, part of the requirement for the Nigerian Student Express is a 30,000 CAD in MyBank statement. Do i need to have that considering that I have funding already. Also, would I be needing additional funding with what i have.

Please I would love to have an answer to this question.

Thanks

Congrats on your admission and funding. The Nigerian Student Express is yet to start for now.

Simply apply for your study permit like others. Your account balance is sufficient for that purpose since you have funding. However, does your funding cover tuition? If so, when you remove the tuition, will the balance be more than C$10,000? These questions are very important too. If you got a tuition waiver or if the amount you quoted is already outside of your tuition, then you are good to go. However, if you have to pay tuition, make sure the funding covers that plus living expenses or you may be forced to get more money to offset the balance.

When applying for your permit, do well to emphasise home ties. That's the major issue PhD applicants face. Good luck with your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
jwon1:
Hi everyone, my GCMS note came in early hours of today. From the VO's comment - this is a wrong review of my application. Applied - June 12, 20020.

1. I clearly didn't state that funding will come from any family - all will be from me.

2. And the savings is not 22k instead it is $32,071 CAD supported with other investment (My investment is currently worth N3,375,000 (about $
12,755 CAD) and would have yielded a 22% interest over the period of my stay in Canada - Investment Letter attached), land property, maintenance stipends from work (study leave approval states that they will even be paying me 30% of my salary while away).

▪ Total cost of Tuition & Other Student Fees for the duration of study = $11,804 CAD

4. No gap since i graduated - I have been working since 2016 till now. Gainfully employed.

Documents:

4. Work I.D. Card

1. Travel Pictures

2. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business Certificate for IT business ( on long term - to run this business fully).
5. Birth Certificate
7. Resume
8. Family Information

3. Employment Letter …
5. Payslips ………

Your application is very good but somehow, the VO mix up the fact about the available funds may be due to the way you presented the fact. You can raise a CSE to point out this errors and send immediately. If it is too late reapply and point out this obvious errors on the part of the VO.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Osemigho: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
jwon1:

Documents:

4. Work I.D. Card

1. Travel Pictures

5. Birth Certificate
7. Resume
8. Family Information

3. Employment Letter …
5. Payslips ………

Incompatible employment and Education profile. Lack of evidence of your parent death. How are you able to save that much money considering your age and employment situation?

Personally I’m curious to know the financial institution that gave you 22% interest on investment. Also, I don’t think you need to be attaching letter of invitation to other countries. Your visa And passport entry and Exit stamps are enough evidence.

In my opinion, you submitted a solid application that looks too good to be true of your age, and employment and financial situations. This can be mere speculation because I am not a visa officer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fatobaolajumoke: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have a question bothering me, My question is this
Is it possible to apply to a university in Canada for like a 4 years course and then maybe when one gets there and decide to apply for another college that will give a lesser year of schooling without going to the previous university at all. Will it affect the visa thing I mean like deporting the student?
have you had any body that did that and it worked for them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adekolagreat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
fratermathy:

Congrats on your admission and funding. The Nigerian Student Express is yet to start for now.

Simply apply for your study permit like others. Your account balance is sufficient for that purpose since you have funding. However, does your funding cover tuition? If so, when you remove the tuition, will the balance be more than C$10,000? These questions are very important too. If you got a tuition waiver or if the amount you quoted is already outside of your tuition, then you are good to go. However, if you have to pay tuition, make sure the funding covers that plus living expenses or you may be forced to get more money to offset the balance.

When applying for your permit, do well to emphasise home ties. That's the major issue PhD applicants face. Good luck with your application.

Thank you for your swift response, I appreciate your time.

I am not sure if my tuition is part of the funding but I can find out about that. with regards to home ties, in my current job, I signed a bond with my employer for 3 years, however, I will be leaving before it elapsed, although I intend to have that conversation with my employer. I was wondering if that will fly, so I can claim that I have to come back to service the bond.

Please could you direct me on how to apply through the regular process as I tried on my own and most of the things I am reading here (SOP, family ties...), I could not find where to upload them.

Finally, I would love to connect with you on a personal level, if that is okay with you. I like to show you some of the documents I have for proper guidance. here is my email address adekoladekola@gmail.com

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Rhyzer:
Hello House,

Which school in Canada accepts HND engineering certificate for B. Eng.

I recently applied to Lakehead University for their 2 years conversion program but they came back saying my transcript is not recognised by the school and turned down my admission. I was rejected because of this and I don't ṣe myself spending another four years on this.

Any useful tips or information is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Please focus on colleges PGD programs. You won't get a masters admission with a HND
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
fatobaolajumoke:
I have a question bothering me, My question is this
Is it possible to apply to a university in Canada for like a 4 years course and then maybe when one gets there and decide to apply for another college that will give a lesser year of schooling without going to the previous university at all. Will it affect the visa thing I mean like deporting the student?
have you had any body that did that and it worked for them.

It is very 100% possible but you will need to update CIC on the school change when you get there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Miide2: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pimp04:
I'm sorry but are you slow? Someone spoke about Sup and medical request same day for a paper applicant and you're asking if he has gotten his passport back??

your dad is slow
read before attacking you fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Valnel:
Please I honestly need advice, am looking at studying in Canada for masters and I have made some research, however, I have a relation over there that can get me points, now I don't have any work experience here, and I think it plays a crucial role, however someone mentioned something about NYSC teaching experience, and I want to ask if it's legible, like if it's acceptable....

Yes it is... But when did you do your nysc (year)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pimp04:

Bro chill.. Yes his question didnt tally but its funny you weren't the one being asked but you are attacking him.. All you needed to do is point him out to his error and not just attack. This forum isnt for this pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Miide2:

your dad is slow

Bro chill.. Let it go.. He was wrong but let it go.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
bisolaemilia:
Hi Guys,

Please can someone help me with the procedure for sending cic an enquiry about the status of my study permit application?

Thank you.

Send a webform. Simply google "Canadian webform" the rest is easy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
chuksinfotech:
please what is the hope of anyone who submitted his/her study permit application on 16 September 2020 02:53:02 a.m. EDT. In view of the 15th Sept deadline. While considering eligibility of postgraduate work permit.

Your application will be attended to. Nobody can authoritatively give you an answer plus its too early to be bothered, your application is still at it baby stage

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Tgirlll02:
Good evening sir/ma

I recently got an admission offer into the University of Manitoba for the University 1 program. Please I need guidance on applying for Visa, I have gone through the thread and watched videos too.

My spouse is going with me and I can’t find a resource for what is needed for spouse visa.

Please I need a step by step guide on how to go about it

Also, who to talk to when looking for 3rd party sponsorship for visa application.

Any input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Before you proceed with this.. Lemme ask, do you have a bsc before if yes, pls don't even try applying for visa cos you will be denied in a matter of days on the basis of Purpose of visit. WHY? Because you finished weac let's say 10yrs ago and you are going for a bsc now. The vo will want to know why the long study gap.

You will be denied based on family ties. An undergraduate traveling with his entire family. This is bound to fail.

Please if you have a bsc focus on either a masters or PGD but if its HND, pls focus on a PGD. Do not travel with your family, go alone later you can apply for them (spousal work permit)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Dovelove543:
Hello Everyone,
I submitted my application on the 11th of September 2020, I got biometric request on the 13th and invitation for medicals on the 17th. But the problem is that I submitted an upfront medicals along with my application. What should I do? I'm I to go for another medicals or how do I communicate to them about it.

Please someone should help!

Congratulations... Pls send the evidence of upfront medicals( the slip you were given) via webform. Google canadian webform and you are on your way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
olasubomy:
Good evening my egbons and gurus in the house.

I hope you all had a great day.

Please can anyone help with format for joint sponsorship letter and joint Affidavit of support please where both sponsors will sign? My parents wants to do a joint letter where they will both sign off as sponsors.

No format chief. Google can do this for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
Miide2:

your dad is slow
grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
skull4eva:
Good evening house i got a my GCMS notes yesterday and my application was refused. Applied july 13th did biometrics yesterday though. Here is a screen shot of the notes. @frankrobbn, @fatermatty vibrant99 as we as other gurus in the house please how do i tackle this? I have differed to winter though

Pls my advice to you is this... Get a sponsorship for a PHD, if not make sure you have very deep pockets. No other way. Finally, travel alone, use yout family as hometies and bring your family after you have landed in canada .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jwon1: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Thank you Osemigho.

I presently work with an International Education Foundation - so I oversee major IT / Data related operations of the foundation in Nigeria as well as Programs and other on the ground liaison responsibilities as seen on my reference letter and prior before this employment I have worked across 3 different industries within core IT positions (leading companies - Oil and Gas etc).

Just to add to the parent comment again, I did not mention the financial support of family members in my application to study in Canada. I solely presented available financial/economy ties that I am not using all my savings to pursue study in Canada.

I drew a family tree showing my family information, I attached my late dad burial poster (early this year). I lost my mum while I was just 6 years - so I don't even have any document on that, I only added her picture to the family tree.

I was invited to Istanbul by IBM Turkey as the representative of their local partner company in Nigeria regarding a big project we were working on as that time. Likewise, the opportunity to travel to New York following the invitation of my present firm. So, I only felt that can establish some sense of credibility and good profile towards my personality.

The investment is with an Agritech firm - I can share the opportunity with you if you want - lol.

I am only thankful to God for his Grace to have the profile presented. I also saw similar profile with a young lady of about 25 few weeks back on this platform. So, it is only God's grace.

I am planning to write a rebutter on this through webform as eligibility and background check is still ongoing. I only feel that the reasons made are wrong to what I presented and I clearly tied this to my short and long term career goals.

By the way - should my LOE be pasted inside the webform or attach separately alongside the documents of evidence? Thanks.

Osemigho:

Incompatible employment and Education profile. Lack of evidence of your parent death. How are you able to save that much money considering your age and employment situation?

Personally I’m curious to know the financial institution that gave you 22% interest on investment. Also, I don’t think you need to be attaching letter of invitation to other countries. Your visa And passport entry and Exit stamps are enough evidence.

In my opinion, you submitted a solid application that looks too good to be true of your age, and employment and financial situations. This can be mere speculation because I am not a visa officer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.