Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1154794 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chukwubuikexo: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Go ahead and book an appointment at any of the vfs websites for Lagos or Abuja.

Sharonyeah:
Good afternoon house, please where and how do I go about biometrics request.

I got a mail requesting for submission of biometrics, I also feel I should go ahead and do medicals in advance.

Please how do I get this 2 done?

Thanks for the urgent response.

@Lekkiboe, 'am counting on your advise as usual.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chrisomila: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
What stage is the stage for interview after online applications.?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Carzii(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hi Good day every one. Pls I am a first time applicant to Canadian universities for Masters and I want to ask if I can pay the universities application fee with my debit card here in Nigeria or is there another way to go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chrisomila:
What stage is the stage for interview after online applications.?

Canadian immigration process doesnt require physical interviews either for online or paper applicants
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Carzii:
Hi Good day every one. Pls I am a first time applicant to Canadian universities for Masters and I want to ask if I can pay the universities application fee with my debit card here in Nigeria or is there another way to go about it?

You can pay via flywire if your school has that provision (will be made available in your admission letter) or you can pay with your debit card but theres a limit or if you have somebody over there you trust 100%, he or she can pay for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iydih(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello Everyone, please I have a frd who plan to study in Canada.

B.Sc: Biochemistry in Nigeria.

She worked as a Qualiity control assistant for 2 yrs and also as a Customer service officer for 3 years.

She had no work experience for the past 5 years but currently have biz ( Kids Clothing) which is not registered.

She intend to travel with her 2 children (5 years and 4 years old) while her husband continue to work in Nigeria.

Her husband does not intend to relocate for now but will sponspor her education.

Do you think it possible for her to get a study visa for a program related to her B.Sc field ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by LadyCaty(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congrats..please what did you study as an undergraduate and the work you did is it related to this course you are goin to study..
Lanrelala:
Yes boss. You're going there too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ConradAce1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Google search the following PG. Cert Programs below

Mechatronics
Fleming College, Ontario

Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

Applied Mechanical Design
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

Applied Aerospace Manufacturing
Fanshawe College, Ontario

Conestoga College, Ontario
PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Mechatronics

PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Welding Option

PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Machining Option

Hey. I want to tell you this.
I often see you do deep research and helping with the designated and accurate programs for people.
Your tremendous efforts are deeply honored hearty.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JohnErrin: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hey guys, is it wise to initiate a web form to alert ircc of my paid fees?, i just received a receipt from my school.
Also can someone tell me the best hospital in lagos lekki area, where i can do my medicals, and also the cost. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks
Chukwubuikexo:
PGC - Post graduate certificate
PGD - Post graduate diploma
PGC is the same as PGD, they are postgraduate certifications and they are most suitable for a second class lower graduate
Diploma is a post SECONDARY certification and not a clear academic progression for a university graduate.
For the most ideal, you can go for anyone, a college or a university, that suits you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MamaIva: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please I need suggestions on msc courses I can do ,with a physiology first degree .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Businessmovemen: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Thank you very much

As regards the SOP with Subheading
see this,
SOP Step-by-Step Guidelines & Arrangement
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part#88892909

Also this,
Letter of Sponsorship Sample (Father) - Find Attached (Avoid Plagiarism)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/121#91193146
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Marh: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Adunola20:
Please, I have a question.

My PPR was for my application alone. Should I still be expecting for my kids separately?

Was wondering if I should include my kids' passport as well?

Thank you.

Pls any update on your children's application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NerdoInnocentia(f): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lekiboboe:
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!

To God be the glory GREAT THING HE HAS DONE cheesy

PPR (Original Passport Request) just dropped!!!!!!!!!

Would share my Application History & other details later

Congratulations Sir. I've always prayed your application turns out successful bcuz you're always eager to help others.
Once again congrats! To God be the glory

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mofolam: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please can anyone help reply my previous message. Na beg I dey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
iydih:
Hello Everyone, please I have a frd who plan to study in Canada.

B.Sc: Biochemistry in Nigeria.

She worked as a Qualiity control assistant for 2 yrs and also as a Customer service officer for 3 years.

She had no work experience for the past 5 years but currently have biz ( Kids Clothing) which is not registered.

She intend to travel with her 2 children (5 years and 4 years old) while her husband continue to work in Nigeria.

Her husband does not intend to relocate for now but will sponspor her education.

Do you think it possible for her to get a study visa for a program related to her B.Sc field ?

This is a difficult situation. She needs to say wat she has been doing for the 5yrs and it has to relate to either her bsc or her current work experience.

Finally she should travel alone and leave her kids behind with their father.

Its possible to get a masters or PGD in customer service or quality control which is closely related to her bsc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
JohnErrin:
Hey guys, is it wise to initiate a web form to alert ircc of my paid fees?, i just received a receipt from my school.
Also can someone tell me the best hospital in lagos lekki area, where i can do my medicals, and also the cost. Thank you

Yes

Qlife family clinic in VI, google can get you the address and number to call to book an appointment. Cost is 35-45k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
MamaIva:
Please I need suggestions on msc courses I can do ,with a physiology first degree .

Google can help you with this with ease.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nastan: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

I'm inundated with enquires lately. However be rest assured that I'll attend to your request shortly....

It will end in praise

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mofolam:
Good afternoon. I’m a newbie trying to study in Canada. I have a bsc in mass communication and graduated with a 2:1. Pls I want to know which is a cheaper route; masters program or post graduate college? I’m 31yrs with 6yrs work experience in HR. I plan to further my career in HR or any other related course.

There are no cheaper routes.
Masters is more expensive than PGD. Basically make sure you have your tuition fee for at least a year plus $10,000cad in your account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mofolam:
Please can anyone help reply my previous message. Na beg I dey
Just did and I replied your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
There's usually no need for a physical interview. As for the website, Google IRCC website for study permit.
Chrisomila:
Please help me with the website for study permit and when did you attend your interview before medical or after?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ujeinijobog: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Alright, thanks alot!
JustMellow:

Hello Ujeinijobog,

No worries. You can always renew your Passport in Canada so is your study permit. Go ahead to submit your passport for stamping. You can only renew your passport prior to 6 months to its expiration.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Oni2019: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yes. This isn't my application; I have done medicals and biometric before

Lekiboboe:

Hon. Oni,

Have you done Medicals (Medical Request or UPFRONT)?
Have you done BIOMETRICS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Vslayer: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
samsung007:

What course are you going for? and which degree?

it all depends on your plans

Postgraduate diploma.. Hospitality management or tourism and hotel management. 2yrs

The plan is to get 3yrs PGWP then pr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nayo10(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello guys just to share my testimony too
**Long post alert **
Firstly I want to thank everyone who has been giving selfless acts @frank @lekkiboboe @justmellow and many more. I learnt so much from you guys, I used agent before because I didn't know about the forum but now over confident sometimes worry me sef.
PPR NOV 4
APPLICATION TIMELINE
applied on April 13
Biometrics done September 4
Medical request September 8
AIP September 9
Medical passed September 23
BVL November 3
PPR November 4

Background
Engineering graduate with a masters degree in engineering going for MBA program in University of New Brunswick
Documents submitted
Letter of acceptance
Statement of purpose (2pages)
Tuition receipt
Employment letter from all previous place of work
Birth certificate
WAEC certificate
Scholarship award letter ( from the one I got in Nigeria PTDF local one )
Statement of account
Professional courses gotten

For sponsorship ( parents)
Letter of introduction of dad from work
Statement of accounts (mybank statement )
Payslip of my dad (civil servant)
Letter of introduction for mom business
CAC of mom business
Valuation report of the three landed properties own by my parents

I am glad I came across this platform when I was searching for stories of people that have been to Canada before. I give God the glory for everything.
I pray we all achieve our Canadian dream.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Beebeedream: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=olasubomy post=95516243][/quote]

Thank you! Really Appreciate!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayobami2001: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hi...please i sent you a message. I just got my PPR yesterday, I will like to ask a couple of questions. Thanks

Ujeinijobog:
Alright, thanks alot!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lanrelala: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks Caty. I studied Computer science, but now going for a business related course. I showed 6yrs of work experience in business field.

LadyCaty:
Congrats..please what did you study as an undergraduate and the work you did is it related to this course you are goin to study..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by BoyHuncho(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello fam, please is it possible to use a savings account for statement of account purposes??

Answers needed urgently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oyibo4real: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations to all with success stories and to the hopefuls as well; it will always end in praise for us all.

Please I'd like to ask, for programs with co-op option, can one add the experience gained during this period as part of Canadian work experience in the future? I'm asking cos there's an arguement over this, between me and my friend and it's important I/we understand this before taking any decision. Somebody please come to our rescue, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.