Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1148970 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by brovaSketch: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello timigreene,

I would strongly advise that you go thru this thread from the beginning as the response to your question has been giving numerous times. however, I don't think you stand a good chance if the person is not related to you, because even if related, you might have to go the extra mile by possibly drawing a family tree to show the relationship between you and the relative. So being related improves your chances.

it will surely end in praise.

timigreene:
Thanks to everyone that have provided a response to my question. A quick one, can I use someone I'm not related with as a sponsor?? Secondly, is it possible to claim a sponsor we ain't related as my uncle?? Will they get to know it's not tru?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2020
timigreene:
Thanks to everyone that have provided a response to my question. A quick one, can I use someone I'm not related with as a sponsor?? Secondly, is it possible to claim a sponsor we ain't related as my uncle?? Will they get to know it's not tru?

For your second question I am not sure they do for all applications but mine was verified. Although we're related with same surnames.

I saw it in my GCMS note

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2020
samsung007:
Every time I come to Travel forum on nairaland,belle dey sweet me
wink wink wink

Is there nobody going to Manitoba or Winnipeg next year?sad

Or is there any group with "Nigerians in Canada"?

I'm going to Manitoba
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2020
timigreene:

My sponsor was my uncles company....now there was no was i could say the company was my uncles coz even in the letter they gave me, His name wasn’t there, what I did was put the company’s name, then they gave a letter saying that they will be responsible for all my financial gbo gbo ti gbo in Canada

Even after when everything I saw online said “if no b ur papa no hope” me Wey my papa no get money

Long and short. My application was miraculously approved..... so no fear, no lie, just be bold

Anything ya doing just do it with confidence!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2020
October 8th applicant.
Got NSE request now now.
Chai!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oreafe(f): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2020
good morning.

When one is reapplying after a refusal do I need to resubmit all the refence letters, from snr colleague, intro letter from work, intro letter from landed property development companies etc ?

Or I can simply submit my bank statements and leave all the others away since they have the record of it? Please your urgent replies are needed as I plan to resubmit this week.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2020
OtunbaTee:
October 8th applicant.
Got NSE request now now.
Chai!

Lucky you..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 8:18am On Nov 23, 2020
oreafe:
good morning.

When one is reapplying after a refusal do I need to resubmit all the refence letters, from snr colleague, intro letter from work, intro letter from landed property development companies etc ?

Or I can simply submit my bank statements and leave all the others away since they have the record of it? Please your urgent replies are needed as I plan to resubmit this week.

Thank you.

You cannot submit your bank statements only.
Plus, you need to submit other documents, that prove that your situation has changed since your last application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2020
OtunbaTee:
October 8th applicant.
Got NSE request now now.
Chai!

Mail or GCKey?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Longjonjoe:
Hello everyone, October applicants, how va?

Seems you've gotten NSE..

We are even still waiting for ircc to just send ordinary "Hello" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.... October 5th APP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2020
Legacyedition:

Seems you've gotten NSE..

We are even still waiting for ircc to just send ordinary "Hello" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin....

Have they started your eligibility review?
I think the NSE comes when they start reviewing the applicants info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2020
Uriel12:

Have they started your eligibility review?
I think the NSE comes when they start reviewing the applicants info.

They've not yet updated it but its surely being done underground..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Carolv: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone who did B.Sc. Home Science and Management and M.Sc. Home Science and Hospitality Management Studying in Canada or applied to further in Canada?
Which discipline and University, please?

Replies or suggestions on lucrative discipline related to those mentioned above will sincerely be appreciated.

Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sleekigboguy: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Hey...

Anybody going to manitoba this december??
Theeeen lets connect.. hmu or drop your details
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Uriel12: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Legacyedition:

They've not yet updated it but its surely being done underground..

Hmm.
True

God will make us happy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by timigreene(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Blavkmaann:

My sponsor was my uncles company....now there was no was i could say the company was my uncles coz even in the letter they gave me, His name wasn’t there, what I did was put the company’s name, then they gave a letter saying that they will be responsible for all my financial gbo gbo ti gbo in Canada
Even after when everything I saw online said “if no b ur papa no hope” me Wey my papa no get money

Long and short. My application was miraculously approved..... so no fear, no lie, just be bold

Anything ya doing just do it with confidence!

Thank you brother, all the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by FrankByMonster: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
Moving to Canada is a serious project. If you need any help, you can use some moving company's services like this one https://californiamoversusa.com/ They helped me lots
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ik123: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning Guys, Is there anybody that have submitted his passport to VFS Lagos around 4th Nov that have gotten his passport back?. My passport was received by the famous Mr. Festus on the 4th of Nov. Till now, as I am typing this post , I am yet to receive any form of communication from them. Not even an acknowledgement mail or SMS that my passport have been received by them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Akby(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Congratulations to you!!

See the link below on
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT & OTHER DOCUMENTS TO LAGOS VFS
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/492#95759563

I just want to find out if I need to pay the Package transmission fee to VFS. I intend to submit at Isolo today. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by wolepopo(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2020
Try to get them on phone. I had same problem with my daughter's passport. Dispatched on Nov 4 and received by the famous, Mr Festus, on the 5th. After 2 days of not receiving any notification, i sent emails and followed up with phone calls. After a week, i gathered that it hasn't been processed at all by VFS and they insinuated that it could be because i didn't attach the biometric completion slip or didn't pay the N7,430 for biometric submission.

I looked for the slip (her biometric was on March 1) and sent it with a mail to explain the circumstances all over again. Finally, by afternoon of November 17, i got a tracking ID. The tracking ID is showing that her documents have been sent to VFS Abuja (from VFS lagos o) and now on its way to IRCC Abuja.

Hope this helps...

P.S: New guys with PPR shouldn't use VFS Lagos o

ik123:
Good morning Guys, Is there anybody that have submitted his passport to VFS Lagos around 4th Nov that have gotten his passport back?. My passport was received by the famous Mr. Festus on the 4th of Nov. Till now, as I am typing this post , I am yet to receive any form of communication from them. Not even an acknowledgement mail or SMS that my passport have been received by them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dayjeee(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
HorlarJP:

I am going to cape Breton Nova Scotia too
what program? I got admission at cape breton for fall 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Uriel12:

Mail or GCKey?

Mail..7.35am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Legacyedition:

Lucky you..

I'll have to do IELTS..not ready for that!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pimp04: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2020
[Hi, kindly send me the link to the forum too, we are together.
quote author=mankind5050 post=96332388]Congratulations again.There is a Telegram Forum for Conestoga College Students from Nigeria. I sent u message.check your email [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2020
OtunbaTee:

I'll have to do IELTS..not ready for that!
did your school request for IELTS before
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2020
Debbyiiii:

did your school request for IELTS before

No...I'm referring to the NSE letter, you'll have to do IELTS and submit another bank statement
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by bale98(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning, Please does first bank issue Mybankstatement. Or how do I get it from Firstbank please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by silvamania: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2020
Good day All,

Regarding mybank statements for Nigeria Student Express . My bank (Union) sent me one year bank statement in soft copy. I was expecting that they will just forward the ticket No and password

Can I use this soft copy or I must tell them to send the ticket

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2020
Longjonjoe:
Hello everyone, October applicants, how va?

Still expecting. Since the ghost update last Friday, I'm awaiting to hear from them. I did upfront medical in August and used same for my October 9, application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2020
OtunbaTee:

No...I'm referring to the NSE letter, you'll have to do IELTS and submit another bank statement

I submitted the mybankstatement the one with tickets no.and password will they still send me NSE letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2020
Debbyiiii:

I submitted the mybankstatement the one with tickets no.and password will they still send me NSE letter

Since you already did that, I don't think you'll get that letter, did you submit IELTS, because it's one of the requirements for NSE route...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2020
MadeMan01:

Still expecting. Since the ghost update last Friday, I'm awaiting to hear from them. I did upfront medical in August and used same for my October 9, application.

But I got an update this morning for the NSE route..o prefer the normal way abeg. Still looking for the advantage of that route asides the 20days processing time

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3