Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1134950 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Pls I’m having the same issue ... how do I get mybankstatement from first bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rootiab: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:
Pls I’m having the same issue ... how do I get mybankstatement from first bank
I think you'd have to go to your bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello guys pls I was asked to provide mybankstatement but first bank does not issue such documents what can I do ? Pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2020
First bank does not issue my bankstatement certificate... pls is there an alternative to this ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Dameelee:
How soon can i fill the arriveCan form before traveling, I want to fill it now and I’m traveling on the 27th.

Anytime your plans are concrete. I am arriving on the 26th and I filled mine already. I even printed the receipt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Anyone used Ethiopian Airlines online check in here? How was it compared to normal check in?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mobi22: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2020
Rootiab:
that was the same delay my friend had. Thank God I didn't use form A

What did you use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by badmanjo(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2020
I wasn't asked for WES, what course?

Olayinkaji:
Those that applied to Humber College did they ask for WES translation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Guys, if I apply for gcms for someone it has to be mailed and not entirely online. correct?.. hope y'all are doing great?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:
First bank does not issue my bankstatement certificate... pls is there an alternative to this ?
Which one is bank statement certificate again? Oga print your bank statement and use no complicate matter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:
Hello guys pls I was asked to provide mybankstatement but first bank does not issue such documents what can I do ? Pls
Several changes I guess
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2020
nifnifemi:
Hello guys

Which of the IELTS do you need to take if VO request that your visa can be processed through NSE.

I want to start preparing for the general one since it can used for PR also.
Academic.. for educational purposes
General.. for migration purposes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Igbouwanile:

Lolz, I think I used their statement during mine time though years back but I don't see why they won't do that for u.. go to another branch even if it requires traveling to another location to print that.. do it.. or find a friend/family member working with the the bank to help u
Mybank statement is a new platform Canadian embassy uses now to check your bank statement it' is required for the Nigeria Student Express that was newly introduced and I think first bank isn't amongst the bank what people did was to print the one year statement get the bank and force them to stamp all the pages and put a LOE that your bank isn't amongst the bank and send it or upload it with the letter through the required platform on your application Portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Igbouwanile post=97018995]
Which one is bank statement certificate again? Oga print your bank statement and use no complicate matter[/quote

It's a new way introduced by Canadian Embassy to check statement through the my bank statement platform if you are being requested for it through the NSE scheme newly introduced to Nigerians
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Igbouwanile:

Which one is bank statement certificate again? Oga print your bank statement and use no complicate matter
Odogwu things have changed. It's no longer normal bank statement. My bank statement is the new normal for NSE Nigeria Student Express pilot...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2020
OtunbaTee:

Odogwu things have changed. It's no longer normal bank statement. My bank statement is the new normal for NSE Nigeria Student Express pilot...
Okay, my bad!.. I didn't know.. they make things difficult for Nigerians while other countries have it on a platter of gold

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
awys:

It's a new way introduced by Canadian Embassy to check statement through the my bank statement platform if you are being requested for it through the NSE scheme newly introduced to Nigerians
Okay, now I get it.. na only Nigerians dem dey form all this stressful policies for sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Longjonjoe: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Igbouwanile:

Canada that asked for it, they no get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2020
First time of seeing study thread reach 600+ pages.. it's been a long time here anyway.. holla guys cool cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Longjonjoe:

[s]Canada that asked for it, they no get sense?[/s]
Maybe u get sense pass them grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Igbouwanile post=97019082]
Lolz, I think I used their statement during mine time though years back but I don't see why they won't do that for u.. go to another branch even if it requires traveling to another location to print that.. I already did but they don’t issue the mybankstatement so I don’t know what to do ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Igbouwanile:

I already printed bank statement and they requested for mybankstatement certificate it’s a newly implemented policy but first bank is not issuing the certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:
I already printed bank statement and they requested for mybankstatement certificate it’s a newly implemented policy but first bank is not issuing the certificate
Mybank statement is a new platform Canadian embassy uses now to check your bank statement it' is required for the Nigeria Student Express that was newly introduced and I think first bank isn't amongst the bank what people did was to print the one year statement get the bank and force them to stamp all the pages and put a LOE that your bank isn't amongst the bank and send it or upload it with the letter through the required platform on your application Portal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2020
awys:

Pls what’s LOE??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:

Pls what’s LOE??
Letter of Explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2020
OtunbaTee:

Letter of Explanation
pls can I see a sample of how to write the letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hassan19: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hi everyone, hope you’re enjoying your Sunday? The requirement for bank statement on Canada Immigration website is past 4 month bank statement while some people here claim 6 months. Please which one should I use? 4 or 6 months?

And lastly, what’s the exchange rate of $CAD10000 to naira so I can know how much to leave in my bank account after paying my tuition fee.

Looking forward to see a response from anyone.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hassan19:
Hi everyone, hope you’re enjoying your Sunday? The requirement for bank statement on Canada Immigration website is past 4 month bank statement while some people here claim 6 months. Please which one should I use? 4 or 6 months?

And lastly, what’s the exchange rate of $CAD10000 to naira so I can know how much to leave in my bank account after paying my tuition fee.

Looking forward to see a response from anyone.

Thank you.

I would advice you use 6month bank statement and after payment of your tuition free leave at least 10 million naira in your bank account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by karansuneja: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
You can apply your gcmsnotes at www.applygcmsnotes.ca , incase your files get delayed or rejected that way you can find out why officer did what they did and it will help you over turn the decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anyone traveling in Christmas day using Ethiopian Airlines?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Babyboy2020:
pls can I see a sample of how to write the letter of explanation

It's on page 1 sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Babyboy2020: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
OtunbaTee:

It's on page 1 sir

I checked I didn’t see a sample ../ can you help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (723)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.