Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,250 members, 7,780,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1134846 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lekiboboe:

No, u are expected to fill only the 2nd page
What of the fourth page under "Those willing to provide biometrics"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
JustMellow:
Once again, I felicitate with you Lekiboboe. Go and make your posterity proud.
Thanks Okhaemwen JustMellow cheesy, Jah bless you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jjessicachizoba:
Hi, please I’m new here and I would be grateful for any information I can get.
I am applying to the university of Manitoba for a Bsc program.
My question is:
I am a Bsc holder and I have been advised to apply for a Bsc as that is an easier route. So I have to state I haven’t done a Bsc in my application, is that a wise decision?
My next question would be dependent on the response I get from this first question.
Thank you.

The person Wey advice u no just like u

Na old man advice you

And this na Wetin agent fit talk

NA LIE OOO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
TeeMade:
Yay!!! BIG congrats to you our resource man. Your level of resourcefulness is super impressive. Once I see an answer to a question with links, I no sey na you without even checking the name of the person that posted it.

Some of those links have helped me too, thanks a bunch. More wins for you by God's grace.

Biko don't leave us ooohhh on this platform, especially the newbies. It will end in praise for us all.

Go on and shine bright, all the best.

Na God oooo,

Amen, thanks for the prayers and kind words

To God be all the glory

Hmmmmmmmm smiley, IT WILL END IN PRAISES

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by alowole: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayobami2001:
Hi

Im traveling in January for winter semester and I have already completed my fall semester from here in Nigeria.

1. No, you don’t need to have paid your full tuition.

2. Just hold the tuition deposit receipt. It shows you have confirmed your place at the school.

3. I haven’t paid the tuition of winter semester but I was still given my enrollment letter. You just have to register your courses for the semester and you will get your enrollment letter.

4. Don’t take risks, just have an enrollment letter at hand no matter the airline you flying with. I have seen it is also asked for at immigration in Canada.

I hope my answers helps to clarify your questions.

Pls can you explain how was the online lecture be....like time of lectures etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Blavkmaann:

The person Wey advice u no just like u

Na old man advice you

And this na Wetin agent fit talk

NA LIE OOO
Chai I dey like your responses and talk you dey burst my brain anytime I see your comments no wonder you be comedian your responses are always funny I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lekiboboe:

Second degree to a B.SC holder means Masters , PG.Diploma, PG. Cert
Read what she wrote well and try understand. ..SHE WANTS TO DO ANOTHER FIRST DEGREE, ADVICE HER ACCORDINGLY! Reason her agent told her not to declare her 1st degree!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
But how come Q-Life is just sending me mail now that my health case is submitted to the e-medical portal medical that have done since 10th oF December and my portal was updated on 16th of December to PASSED is it today Q-Life just uploaded it or since abeg I want understand something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
OtunbaTee:

Read what she wrote well and try understand. ..SHE WANTS TO DO ANOTHER FIRST DEGREE
My bad,

Thanks Otunba, for the observation, error seen, my eyes were actually on the SECOND, cos the second first degree sounds unusual
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Adunola20: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Since I received my PPR in October, I have not gotten any update on my children's application.

I have raised webforms and sent emails but still nothing.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to go about this?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lekiboboe:

My bad,

Thanks Otunba, for the observation, error seen, my eyes were actually on the SECOND, cos the second first degree sounds unusual
I understand chief...no qualms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Olayinkaji:
Sorry for the questions. Who has an idea about Candorehttps://www.canadorecollege.ca/programs/project-management-information-technology and Durham College(https://durhamcollege.ca/programs/project-management#tabOverview)? Both are DLI schools, are they good enough for a study permit. I had done the research and saw they have good reviews but will like a second opinion from the house. Both are graduate certificate

Any help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MrsFavour2020: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wifefo88:
Hello guys...I messaged qlife to book for my upfront medicals and they confirmed...I just wanted to ask for people who did medicals at qlife did u pay before or on the day of your appointment??

Thanks

I paid on the day of appointment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by whizqueen(f): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Quick update

If you’ve been waiting for your LOI and Counterfoil and yet to get it. Take your self down to Canada high commission in Lagos or abj they will ask for your passport number, email and tracking number (we didn’t provide this) if you like you can also write your application or UCI number.

Few minutes after leaving their office ‘do not reply’ email came in and we saw the document in the profile.

I sent several emails to all visa offices including this office since 3 weeks but they didn’t respond. By the way they also claim to close by 12pm, I wonder if it’s only on Fridays.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
whizqueen:
Quick update

If you’ve been waiting for your LOI and Counterfoil and yet to get it. Take your self down to Canada high commission in Lagos or abj they will ask for your passport number, email and tracking number (we didn’t provide this) if you like you can also write your application or UCI number.

Few minutes after leaving their office ‘do not reply’ email came in and we saw the document in the profile.

I sent several emails to all visa offices including this office since 3 weeks but they didn’t respond. By the way they also claim to close by 12pm, I wonder if it’s only on Fridays.
Is it when you must have received your stamped passport
back with your visa in it that you can go to the Canada high commission to effect the LOI and counterfoil
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Wifefo88: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
MrsFavour2020:

I paid on the day of appointment

Okay..
Please how much did u pay and was it cash u paid??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
awys:

back with your visa in it that you can go to the Canada high commission to effect the LOI and counterfoil
Brilliant question
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by whizqueen(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
awys:

I don’t think you need to wait to get the passport back. They only asked for the passport number, once they ring it up it should show in their system you have a visa or approval

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wifefo88:

Okay..
Q-Life is 35k and yiu can pay with card or do transfer they have POS there and I think they accept cash as well

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jjessicachizoba:
Hi, please I’m new here and I would be grateful for any information I can get.
I am applying to the university of Manitoba for a Bsc program.
My question is:
I am a Bsc holder and I have been advised to apply for a Bsc as that is an easier route. So I have to state I haven’t done a Bsc in my application, is that a wise decision?
My next question would be dependent on the response I get from this first question.
Thank you.

IF YOU TRY THIS, JUST KNOW IF THE VISA OFFICER IS LENIENT, ITS A DEFINITE DENIAL. IF MY GUY DY VEX, YOU ARE FACING A 5YRS BAN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
maestro09:
Good day everyone,

I am planning on applying for a study permit next year for a program that starts in September.

My International Passport expires December next year.

My question is if I go ahead to use this passport, will it be an issue when I apply for Visa?

PLEASE APPLY FOR A NEW PASSPORT
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by yeankux: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
[When did u apply ?quote author=davo99 post=97073001]oh ok.. Seems most Nov guys have been getting NSE request[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Papapa1234: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pls house,
Can one apply for more than one program in same school?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by yeankux: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Amen

You are my own God sent guidance.

Am still going to praise u finish when i get mine

We must celebrate when we get there.thank God is the same Ontario

TeeMade:
Yay!!! BIG congrats to you our resource man. Your level of resourcefulness is super impressive. Once I see an answer to a question with links, I no sey na you without even checking the name of the person that posted it.

Some of those links have helped me too, thanks a bunch. More wins for you by God's grace.

Biko don't leave us ooohhh on this platform, especially the newbies. It will end in praise for us all.

Go on and shine bright, all the best.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MrsFavour2020: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Wifefo88:

Okay..

See attached for your reference

Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by KRTL: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello Everyone.

Who knows if Humber college request for WES evaluation? For those who got admission
Can anyone help interprete the admission requirement below?

Find attached pls
Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by willbeck: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
mcobex:
You better run away from that agent immediately. You have good grades, so take your time to look for masters admission or at least PGD. DON'T LET ANY AGENT PUSH YOU TO MAKE A MISTAKE YOU WILL REGRET FOREVER.

LOUDER PLS!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by safetim: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
silvamania:

@safetim, TEF is the French language version of IELTS mostly required of applicants going to school in French territories in Canada like Quebec but you can try it , if you plan very well

@ehiremen2002

All the funds you submitted which part is your own , your parent’s own and your uncles’. Am trying to figure out something . Maybe it can work

All the best bro .

But is it still possible to study in Canada without ielts.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
I tell you ehn, Vfs wahala is better than having to wait for a response from Nairobi and refreshing gckey morning and night. Omooo x10000 I go too dance when the thing drop
Uzomachukwu:
Sometimes I just sit and try to imagine what the feeling will be like when I FINALLY get this much awaited PPR. That day will see the end of all my study permit worries, all this refreshing of emails and stressful burning of energy on GCKey. It will be like a rebirth to me.

Vfs wahala no be issue at all! We go sail through that hurdle as well.

Aaaah! If only Nairobi go just close eyes show person better love this afternoon, how gladly will I dance! More than uncle David in the Bible sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
awys:
But how come Q-Life is just sending me mail now that my health case is submitted to the e-medical portal medical that have done since 10th oF December and my portal was updated on 16th of December to PASSED is it today Q-Life just uploaded it or since abeg I want understand something
Don't worry about Q-life as long as IRCC has updated your medical to pass.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Adunola20:
Hello Everyone,
Since I received my PPR in October, I have not gotten any update on my children's application.

I have raised webforms and sent emails but still nothing.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to go about this?

Thank you.
Check @whizqueen's post, it might help your case
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Semisolasola: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Well done to everyone
I have a question.My passprt will expire June 2021 and I intend to submit my application Jan/Feb.
What can I do in this situation pls?
Cos I am aware Canada issues according to th validity of your passprt
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.