Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1154906 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
tunabio:
Hello House,
Please I am new here, I need someone to assist me with sample of justification for GMAT waiver. Thanks in advance.
Check the link below for a Sample

My successful official letter to waive the GMAT in University of Oxford
https://www./my-successful-official-letter-waive-gmat-university-oxford-pham

By the way, there are lot of samples and templates of GMAT waiver letters online, make use of google

Note: Avoid Plagiarism to the bearest minimum

All da best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by tunabio: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thanks. I really appreciate.

Lekiboboe:

Check the link below for a Sample

My successful official letter to waive the GMAT in University of Oxford
https://www./my-successful-official-letter-waive-gmat-university-oxford-pham

By the way, there are lot of samples and templates of GMAT waiver letters online, make use of google

Note: Avoid Plagiarism to the bearest minimum

All da best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
gugu40:

Thanks for the quick reply

Thanks for the advice too, I will talk to my sister about it, should the letter to the effect of the source of funds and lumpsum deposit be addressed to the embassy?

Yes, it should.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dee24: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
hello everyone, please I have a question, I want to apply for study Visa but will love to include my daughter (she's 18 months old) and my husband. my father will be my sponsor as my husband is not financially buoyant. will it affect our application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by milkytins(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
dee24:
hello everyone, please I have a question, I want to apply for study Visa but will love to include my daughter (she's 18 months old) and my husband. my father will be my sponsor as my husband is not financially buoyant. will it affect our application?
It is not recommended for a family to use sponsor.
If you are going alone, you can use a sponsor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by dee24: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
milkytins:

It is not recommended for a family to use sponsor.
If you are going alone, you can use a sponsor.

thanks for your reply, so what do you suggest? should I apply with my daughter first? boost my husband's account and he pose as sponsor? please help a sister that wants to japa��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Urrch: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Please who can help me with Colleges that offers Agribusiness management Courses apart from Fanshawe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Marh: 4:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Email correspondent acknowledged with thanks Sir.

It will end in praise

@Frankrobbn1 pls check your email, I have been trying to reach you. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by xprimate(m): 5:20am On Jun 15, 2020
NairaLuck:

It was suspended? When your LOA was sent did you read the instructions? Most times they'll ask you to pay a certain amount from $500 - $2,000 (depends on your school) to secure your spot for classes usually with 30days Max. Maybe you didn't meet up. if you proceed with your study permit application it may not end in praises cause when they contact your school they'll be informed if the suspension. Your best bet is to email your school to reinstate your admission while you pay the fees and late fees inclusive or best-bet, defer it to January 2021.
The suspension is due to covid-19 pandemic, and its a general suspension of intake of the program. Other terms are still ongoing.
Am just at a cross road since the school has not responded on if I should proceed with study visa or not.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lukaku95: 6:09am On Jun 15, 2020
Please how much does it cost to get an international passport ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Flourhine: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Never knew it's so expensive oo. Thanks so much for the information bro.
Frankrobbn1:

Medical exam fee cost N46,500 at IOM

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2020
xprimate:

The suspension is due to covid-19 pandemic, and its a general suspension of intake of the program. Other terms are still ongoing.
Am just at a cross road since the school has not responded on if I should proceed with study visa or not.
If that's the case, then you'll eventually be contacted by the school in a later date. However your school is in the best position to notify you when you apply.
If I were in your position I should have an alternative, should incase I'm not cool with the response from my school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Lukaku95:
I did mine 28k - 32pgs

Depends on your location and the pages you want
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Flourhine: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2020
It's around 150-200dollars.
Lukaku95:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lukaku95: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2020
NairaLuck:

I did mine 28k - 32pgs

Depends on your location and the pages you want
when did You do it ?? Someone is saying it's 45k now ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2020
Lukaku95:
when did You do it ?? Someone is saying it's 45k now ??
Wow, I did mine Feb '18
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:
Good morning & happy Sunday to y'all

I wanna make an enquiry on behalf of someone,

He did a table of content of Documents he Uploaded to his Client Information , Affidavit of Confirmation of Names was part of the doc. in the list, So he submitted his Application
and later he realized that he didn't merge that document in his Client Information..

The names he bear, Surname is Constant but his names were not arranged the same way in some of his documents

E.g Arturo, Michael Semedo in some documents

Arturo, Semedo Michael in some other documents.

Though the names in his Admission Letter, his CIC Profile and Birth Certificate are arranged the same way
Jz wanna know , is there anything to worry about as regards this ?
Thanks
Nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
ONLINE APPLICATION

Hello everyone, I'm about to start my study permit application, just want to be sure I'm not forgetting anything. Please notify me if there's any wrong document below;

Passport page
Two passport photograph
Acceptance letter
Acceptance fee receipt
Statement of result
Statement of purpose
Cost of study for 12 month (but study is 8-9mnth)
Waec result
Birth certificate
Letter of recommendation from my VC
Letter of recommendation from my Dean of Students
Transcript
Personal Statement of Account
Sponsorship letter from my Cousin (Same Surname)
Sponsors SOA
Sponsors land/buildings documents
Sponsors Business information
His passport
His employment letter
Police certificate

Are there any ommissions or additions.

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Flourhine: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Please I had a question again is the medical going to be done imeadiately after BVL ni?I need to know and like how many days interval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 7:10am On Jun 15, 2020
mcobex:
Nothing to worry about
Tnx @mcobex

Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2020
tunabio:
Thanks. I really appreciate.
you are welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 7:12am On Jun 15, 2020
dee24:
Your dad can actually sponsor you and your daughter if he has enough fund for it. Using your husband is also a great idea, but since he can't afford it there's nothing wrong in using your dad. Make sure you provide proof that he is your dad.
It is much easier to applying alone, but since your baby is still very young you can apply with her but will have to show that going with her won't affect your studies. This means you have to make preparations for getting a nanny that will help out whenever you have to go to school or have some other engagements (show funds for that as well). But if you can't afford that, then apply alone then use your husband and daughter as hometie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2020
dee24:

thanks for your reply, so what do you suggest? should I apply with my daughter first? boost my husband's account and he pose as sponsor? please help a sister that wants to japa��
check my suggestion if it is okay with you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by mcobex: 7:17am On Jun 15, 2020
Lekiboboe:
Tnx @mcobex
Appreciate
You are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by starkyniichan(m): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Flourhine:
Please I had a question again is the medical going to be done imeadiately after BVL ni?I need to know and like how many days interval

You'll get mailed to do your medical that's if you have already submitted your study application, and they give you about 30days to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2020
NairaLuck:
ONLINE APPLICATION

Hello everyone, I'm about to start my study permit application, just want to be sure I'm not forgetting anything. Please notify me if there's any wrong document below;

Passport page
Two passport photograph
Acceptance letter
Acceptance fee receipt
Statement of result
Statement of purpose
Cost of study for 12 month (but study is 8-9mnth)
Waec result
Birth certificate
Letter of recommendation from my VC
Letter of recommendation from my Dean of Students
Letter of Identification from different associations back in school.
Certificate of completion of service from the Student Union in my school
Transcript
Personal Statement of Account
Sponsorship letter from my Cousin (Same Surname)
Sponsors SOA
Sponsors land/buildings documents
Sponsors Business information
His passport
His employment letter
Police certificate

Are there any ommissions or additions.

Thanks �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Phatkayconcept: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2020
NairaLuck:

What's your course,
What did you get admitted into
What is your CGPA, what level of study are you going for
When did you graduate
Are you working,
Your employment background with date,
your home ties
Your economic ties
Your family background

You have omitted some necessary stuffs while you jam-packed your app with some less necessary documents, like letters from sug, dean, vc and all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Phatkayconcept:

What's your course,
What did you get admitted into
What is your CGPA, what level of study are you going for
When did you graduate
Are you working,
Your employment background with date,
your home ties
Your economic ties
Your family background

You have omitted some necessary stuffs while you jam-packed your app with some less necessary documents, like letters from sug, dean, vc and all
Read business administration and management
I was admitted to study International Business Management
Going for PGC
Graduated October last year
Not working ATM

Ok I remember family background, home ties? Hmmmm my family members both extended are all here.
Wasn't working in school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Phatkayconcept: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2020
NairaLuck:

Read business administration and management
I was admitted to study International Business Management
Going for PGC
Graduated October last year
Not working ATM

Ok I remember family background, home ties? Hmmmm my family members both extended are all here.
Wasn't working in school

October last year, then you need all details about your nysc, ppa and I think you can attach your alawee statement of account to show that you are earning.

I supposed your CGPA does not fits into master's but u choosed to settle for less. I hope you get the gist.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2020
Phatkayconcept:

October last year, then you need all details about your nysc, ppa and I think you can attach your alawee statement of account to show that you are earning.

I supposed your CGPA does not fits into master's but u choosed to settle for less. I hope you get the gist.

Goodluck
I chose PGC cause of the duration.
Secondly, I'm not serving (NYSC) I don't wish to serve cause of the time frame except I confirm that I can leave half way then someone will get my discharge certificate.

Lastly, I'm not employed but I provide services and in the meantime I have been learning a new skill online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pee2Jay9: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Coming here to declare your study permit as an immigration pathway is even counter productive.. I'm sure he meant that hope you don't have a 2.1 and opting for PGC cos your financial analysis of cost management undecided won't make the VO give you visa.. Meanwhile, how do you intend to submit 2 passports via an online application?

NairaLuck:

I chose PGC cause of the duration. You and I know that it's all an immigration pathway so why spend more when I can spend less and still arrive at my destination and the goal of immigrating knowing in the job market there's hardly any segregation in degree rather they need your skills and experience ?
Secondly, I'm not serving (NYSC) I don't wish to serve cause of the time frame except I confirm that I can leave half way then someone will get my discharge certificate.

Lastly, I'm not employed but I provide services and in the meantime I have been learning a new skill online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.