Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days (31769 Views)

Kano Government Extends Lockdown By One Week / President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Mokason28: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2020
grin
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by adebash100: 4:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Caseless:
He's a smart and performing governor. I wish he's even the president. Very active and proactive.

God bless mallam!
Well am not surprised with your comment,people are indoor living by hunger and u still claim is smart,you having what to eat -does not mean others have

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by donbenz(m): 4:59am On Apr 27, 2020
I reject this new development. This is so harsh and heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by persius555(m): 5:00am On Apr 27, 2020
The fear of Kano is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by chisky02: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Watch this, it could be tactics from the federal government to extend another 14days lockdown nation wide today, when buhari finally address the nation,by then He will make reference to kaduna state 30days lockdown.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by meobizy(f): 5:03am On Apr 27, 2020
If it keeps the virus away from the state then I accept the move wholeheartedly.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Zakarara(m): 5:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Mày God be with us in KD. I like d man courage sha

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by AreaFada2: 5:07am On Apr 27, 2020
It probably makes sense in terms of public health. But not politically savvy. If everybody not working now would get just 10 to 15k paid into their accounts weekly, then fine.

Two weeks blocks make more sense. Piecemeal stuff. It would prompt govt to also be working harder for alternatives.
But this way it would appear govt wants to relax and not bother much.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Harrynight(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2020
shocked

They should make sure all boundaries/entrance to the state is completely locked,
If not Kano people will finish them
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Rufai1314(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2020
All the best oo.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Fheelzz(m): 5:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Haba cheesy
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Hadsty23(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Good once and for all... at least aboki no like to work during fasting
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by jagademia: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2020
anyday anytime i choose mallam than an old-crap
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by sonnie10: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Y
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Itisallright: 5:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one but They got it wrong with the area of palliatives...
Caseless:
He's a smart and performing governor. I wish he's even the president. Very active and proactive.

God bless mallam!
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by fk001(m): 5:13am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

What is smart here?

Ogbeni believe it or not El Rufai is a very smart man and a brain box.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by AnanseK(m): 5:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Kerfuffle:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!
What sort of insensitive diktat is this?
Who the eff is advising this man! Who did kaduna offend!
All legitimate business are essential!
One-month lockdown without providing food and other essentials. Instead of tracking, the elderly, the sick and the vulnerable, he's busy embarking on a stupid lockdown. I dare anyone to point out one healthy, young person who had lost their life to this so-called virus.

You risk destroying your state's economy for a virus that has a very low mortality rate in the country! You have no effective testing capacity, yet, you want to lockdown the whole state. More productive states like Anambra are easing the so-called lockdown to sustain their economy while this one is hell-bent on wreaking havoc on the state.

Kaduna State cannot survive 1-month lockdown. Civil disobedience could be in the offing and he'll have himself and his dim-witted advisers to blame!
Only School children, those currently unemployed, online businesses, corrupt politicians and lazy loafers will support this 30-days rubbish.

The crocodile tears of an IPOB. What is your problem?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by grandstar(m): 5:29am On Apr 27, 2020
AkeNathan:
You go give them palliatives?

Foolish man

In the coming weeks, watch series of protests in kaduna renege any progress you will have made in the name of quarantine.

You're between the devil and the deep blue sea.

If there's no lockdown and deaths begin to rage like in Kano, what do you do? There are no resources to contain them.

The decision to lockdown was taken after considering the advise of professionals. It's not off the cuff.

I'm sure the government would live to give its citizens paliatives but is broke. If the federal government has no money, how much more the states! Shingbs no dey their pocket.

I would advise states to call out the wealthy and corporate bodies to donate. Someone with El rufai stature can raise up to 5billion which should be sufficient to provide palliatives during the 30days quarantine

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:32am On Apr 27, 2020
That's what happened if a Governor and some of his aides are infected. If they had not been infected there will be no Lockdown.
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Megagee003(m): 5:34am On Apr 27, 2020
angry Hmm.. Kaduna citizens have suffered alot
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by harbarzzy(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2020
El-rufai in Naira Marley voice...Atilo atide..he knows what the symptoms is like
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Ishilove: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
El-Rufai, the badass niggar. Him no even dey give them small small.

I fear short people. grin
CC Ishilove
As in ehn grin
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by gudnex22(m): 5:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Caseless:

God bless mallam!
God only bless the Christians
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Elvis2kay: 5:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Africans leaders are just foolish. they are not smart, stupid governor Kaduna is not in the same situation like Spain, italy or USA .

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by gudnex22(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Caseless:

God bless mallam!
God don't bless the wicked
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by olax02(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Caseless:

God bless mallam!
tueeh...
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by AsawanaDgreat: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2020
D truma no be here oo
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Arijude(m): 6:00am On Apr 27, 2020
SWORD419:
May Allah help us in this trying times
Allah ko alagba ni
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by aero1: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2020
The way some people like and mention palliative yehn as if it's because of it(palliative) this kobik 1.9 came grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by amaks: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Not even first word countries are extending by 30 days

Anyways, they would relax their lock down midway like most states in the north.

Those first world countries you're talking about, do you know for how long some of them were on lockdown before now? Nigeria were just clocking one month now only.
Don't compare, they have done suffecient lockdown that helped flattened the curve so they might extend lockdown less or relax it a little. We are still on the rise, we are even yet to peak our cases. Nigeria still has some lockdown to go.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari will photocopy this l am sure tonight. Bunch of mofos doing things without due consultation and no palliative for another one month. You expect people to stay at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.