Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures (98540 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2020
NorthPrince:

Mr Matt
Worse shits like this happen all over the world, dont just sit down begin to dey type

And last time i checked the Google is ur friend
Noooo it is only police that is my friend ooo
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by Mrpojj(m): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2020
TimmyA:
The Nigerian political space is doomed. State government cannot collaborate with federal government or private sector to procure test kits. It is a pity.

If it's to procure exotic cars they know we're to get them
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by SaintLucia: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Nuel4:
lol. Snap the back of your phone and post here let me do the same if your phone is more expensive than mine I transfer you 200k or deactivate my account forever or login to your bank account and post the screenshot here let me me do the same. If you have half of my balance I will send you 300k
Person wey get money dey pose, use your party G-String to cover your stupidity.

Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2020
SaintLucia:
Person wey get money dey pose, use your party G-String to cover your stupidity.
do it. Snap your phone or screenshot your about phone. I told you the other time to stop insulting people who are better than you. Your life will remain miserable
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by decuteGenius: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
The #onlyGod governor has disgraced the #onlyGod.
Judgement awaits you
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by SaintLucia: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Nuel4:
do it. Snap your phone or screenshot your about phone. I told you the other time to stop insulting people who are better than you. Your life will remain miserable
Eeyah you shall wan show me your neighbor phone. Sha stay at home who knows those sharing palliative might locate you this time. I'm not the cause of your problem.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
SaintLucia:
Eeyah you shall wan show me your neighbor phone. Sha stay at home who knows those sharing palliative might locate you this time. I'm not the cause of your problem.
lol poverty has really dealt with you to think someone will borrow phone to prove a point. Was I also going to screenshot my neighbour's account? You see why it's very foolish to call someone you don't know broke and hungry? You don't know where your helpers will come from

Look all jokes aside, I'm very serious now drop your account let me send 5k. I'm not trying to bait you or insult you anymore. I swear I'm honest, I'm not trying to mock you
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by SaintLucia: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Nuel4:
lol poverty has really dealt with you to think someone will borrow phone to prove a point. Was I also going to screenshot my neighbour's account? You see why it's very foolish to call someone you don't know broke and hungry? You don't know where your helpers will come from

Look all jokes aside, I'm very serious now drop your account let me send 5k. I'm not trying to bait you or insult you anymore. I swear I'm honest, I'm not trying to mock you
Use the 5K to buy kerosene if u haven't gotten one from Ikpeazu cos you will need to buy pepper, maggi, 1kilo of palm oil in case u are lucky to have your own share of the palliative today. But the koko of the matter be say try and stay at home so that u will not miss today sharing before you come to nairaland tomorrow and be showing your frustration on how politicians share palliative among themselves without considering the poor like you. I wish u the best of luck today.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
SaintLucia:
Use the 5K to buy kerosene if u haven't gotten one from Ikpeazu cos you will need to buy pepper, maggi, 1kilo of palm oil in case u are lucky to have your own share of the palliative today. But the koko of the matter be say try and stay at home so that u will not miss today sharing before you come to nairaland tomorrow and be showing your frustration on how politicians share palliative among themselves without considering the poor like you. I wish u the best of luck today.
oh God! Such a pathetic being. I'm from Edo state
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by SaintLucia: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Nuel4:
oh God! Such a pathetic being. I'm from Edo state
U will soon claim Kwara with the way the hunger dey hammer you. I've given you my advise. Stay at home, today might be your lucky day to receive your own palliative. Use that #5K to buy those items I listed for you. Good day.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by BabaGrinz(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
When magu the EFCC chairman said corana virus was a cause of corruption every body was saying the man doesn't know what he was saying ..well now we done dey watch d live video..�
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by seanjy4konji: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Doing the right thing will only land you in jail,extreme poverty or heaven...

They always believe in that looting till eternity and once you to dobthebright thing for your country....

Just expect your downfall..they will dish you out to the devil to devour you.

Who cursed us??
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by francaofzion: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
They keep politicizing everything in this country.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by obotella: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga if you feel public sector don tire you retire!
You have had a fair share of public sector, please retire to your village, get a farm , help the widows and helpless. God will keep you . Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by losky83: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=88885911]Coronavirus: Nigerian state sacks epidemiologist for allegedly refusing to manipulate test figures

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/389889-coronavirus-nigerian-state-sacks-epidemiologist-for-allegedly-refusing-to-manipulate-test-figures.html[/The truth of the matter is that the Governor has shown that he loves his image and money more than his people.
Unlike his predicessor, the Governor cares less about his people.their death means nothing to him.
Doctor aniekeme was sacked because they wanted to balance their account.they had put so much money in billions on paper for the prevention of covid 19 spread so the increase or rise in the number of infected persons might not tally with the financial lies they have put down on record.
I expect Dr.aniekeme to expose these demons clearly.not just for their devilish act but to protect thousands of akwa ibomites who might be at risk to this virus.
I beg the good doctor to lay down his political thoughts for now and put the people first at heart.as we speak,they might have promised him heaven and earth politically for him to shut up and not expose them.gradually with him not talking,the case will fade out and thousands of akwa ibomites will die quietly of the virus.I want the doctor to know that the world his watching to see his next step.will he behave like a fool and keep quiet while people die?or will he come out and say what he knows so the federal government and W.H.O can take over and save thousands in the state.The Governor is this biggest scam in politics presently in Nigeria.he says "syringes are produced in akwa ibom state", clearly it shows how much he wants to deceive the people.the syringes are coupled not produced.according to him,akwa ibom produces pencils.I got one of the pencils and I observed that chalk is better.he said he planted tomatoes and has done renovation if some schools.this are the projects for a local government chairman but we know that because of his greed,the local government chairmen do not control
The local government funding.The governor has only succeeded in doing one thing,MAKING EVERY AKWAIBOMITE TO MISS THE FORMER GOVERNOR FOR HIS LOVE AND CARE FOR AKWAIBOMITES.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by BigBashiru: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Shameless politicians under reporting the virus testing, cursed politician.. I can bet my balls Ganduje is also doing the same in Kano and deliberately stopped testing making silly excuses on unavailability of testing kit

Seyi Makinde is also having a face of with UCH management yet Oyo doesn't have testing facilities on its own

Black race is cursed in the Holy Books!!! That's why Nigeria is opposite of normal.
Re: Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures by futuretinny: 3:27pm On May 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus / FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / 3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.