Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot (68093 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Mhyketh(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
this is what I call tubershoot

3 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
This doesn't make sense naaa,just for a tuber of yam each even if you are giving them ten tubers each must take their pictures posting with you are giving them just for eye service.mteww
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
But they say igbos are not feeling the heat! shocked

I'm not Igbo but shame on you!!

instead of you to stand up against this evil government you're here being tribalistic.. your own government will still treat you the same way!! or even worst !

keep being tribalistic yet you're struggling to feed well let alone subscribing your phone to come bad type rubbish!
the evil of this government knows no tribe!

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Hustle o, make dem nor give your mama one tuber of Yam and then snap her picture.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Parkleader: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
WTF angry
Not even 10, 15 tubers. Because of 1 yam, may God help us in this country cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Reference(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Photo Of The Day: Is This Right?

This is punishment.

https://twitter.com/realSopulu/status/1254434036157685762/photo/1

If you feel embarassed by this yet cannot call your leaders to question then you need to have your head examined.

This picture is a product of the so called servants not respecting those they serve. I cannot employ a driver and be changing the flat tyre while he sits idly by.

Everyone elected is employed by the people to serve. Everyone appointed is paid by the people to work. Few politicians in progressive, dynamic nations are neither feared nor loved.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Simplyleo:

Let them keep deceiving themselves.

That is imo state

But on a serious note, this is too bad and very dehumanizing.

Someone said, these women might had planted this yam some how and I agree with him.

Appropriate authority need to investigate and sanction whoever is responsible for this nonsense.

shame on you too for supporting that useless comment!!
your government will treat you just the same way!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2020
This is just so so sad
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by murphyung(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Our government has failed us
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Joefat: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2020
It can't be well with those wicked government..
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Sam2310(m): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
Holding a tuber of yam for 10 to 20 seconds is not a punishment
They are fine holding it
this woman say likewise fa

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
But they say igbos are not feeling the heat! shocked
Yorubas and Hausas wey dey feel the heat since before the lockdown starts? Beggars everywhere, na which heat cause that one? Igbos are well blessed, forget about those tuber of yam, every igbo person can manage him/her self well in any situation he/she finds him/her self
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Juanmike:
Can spot MANNA mumsy and get 5h recharge card

I'm sure ur mother is there..

Manna isn't an igbo guy

Those women are igbos which mean ur mother is there...

5 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
Holding a tuber of yam for 10 to 20 seconds is not a punishment
They are fine holding it

Is that what ur mother told u when she came back home??

3 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by membranus: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Nuel4:
Thunder fire whomever did this. Tuber of yam that cost less than 1k.
The fool used Tecno to snap the picture

Wetin Tecno do you, no be phone?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Is that what ur mother told u when she came back home??
Yeah
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Creativebae(f): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Chai.....
This life ehn, imagine seeing your mum among them?
God nor go shame us

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

shame on you too for supporting that useless comment!!
your government will treat you just the same way!
Bcox they treated ur mother like dt doesn't mean his mother will Be treated like dt

Had it been it was in South West, you will shouting.

U Dont like what u serve to others, do you? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Kingscee:

Yorubas and Hausas wey dey feel the heat since before the knockdown block? Beggars everywhere, na which heat cause that one? Igbos are well blessed, forget about those tuber of yam, every igbo person can manage him/her self well in any situation he/she finds him/her self

Come to Lagos and how these people are disgracing themselves, they form gang of criminals , just for just 28days sit at home , u become a criminal
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by nwamabo247(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
their own even better small my own na half tuber of yam and 2cups of beans
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
Yeah
Kindly spot out ur mother for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
nwamabo247:
their own even better small my own na half tuber of yam and 2cups of beans

grin
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Focusmind: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Poverty distorts human thinking and good judgement.

I blame the government for making poverty as the centre peace of their policy.

Nigerians are very poor and could do anything to have a decent meal.

This corona has exposed the wide divide between us and the developed world.

You will weep when you see the type of abject poverty ravaging people in the remote villages in the North, South, East and West.

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by c4tnoelz: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Someone said: [b]my guys hustle o, make politicians no come dey punish una mothers like primary school student untop palliative.

No b lie na
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
Someone said: my guys hustle o, make politicians no come dey punish una mothers like primary school student untop palliative. grin

Lol. O boy, no be small thing. It's not good to dey see one's mama in this kind shameful photoshoot. God forbid.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
majamajic:

Come to Lagos and how these people are disgracing themselves, they form gang of criminals , just for just 28days sit at home , u become a criminal

Empty chest beaters gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Expert17: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
IPOB memebers are getting it hot hot this morning ooo grin grin grin

From Nnamdi Kanu death to yam photo shoot grin grin

Wetin IPOB no go see for BUHARI regime
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by majamajic(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Kingscee:

Yorubas and Hausas wey dey feel the heat since before the knockdown block? Beggars everywhere, na which heat cause that one? Igbos are well blessed, forget about those tuber of yam, every igbo person can manage him/her self well in any situation he/she finds him/her self

Come to Lagos and how these people are disgracing themselves, they form gang of criminals , just for 28days sit at home , u become a criminal. Many got stabbed , many shops looted , youths for that matter
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Sam2310:
this woman say likewise fa

Be intelligent
Take up a tuber of yam, raise it up for 2 to 5 minutes and see if you can still mention the height those women hands are.
Definitely, if they have been holding it for long, the height of their hand will come down or be lower. THAT WOMAN PROBABLY IS FEELING THE HOT WEATHER PROMPTING HER TO WIPE HER FACE OFF SWEAT.

DETECTIVES here, did I say something meaningful?

See how high their hands are. Does that make meaning to you?

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by RexTramadol1: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Aye akamara
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Bcox they treated ur mother like dt doesn't mean his mother will Be treated like dt

Had it been it was in South West, you will shouting.

U Dont like what u serve to others, do you? grin

you're a big fool for dragging your useless mother into this!
I'm not Igbo neither am I from the East! dumb piece of shit... don't ever quote me if I didn't quote you
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by nsiba: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Igbos disgracing themselves since 0000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.