Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? (496 Views)

Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
This is aimed at the parents in this section. Yes, we all know favoritism exists with parents. You people try to hide it, but it’s true. What I want to achieve with this thread is make parents realize every child is unique in their own way.

Take a look at your children and introspect, what personality feature differentiates each one from the others? Recognizing these will make us appreciate them more. List them here.

Let me use myself as an example. I am not a parent and don’t wish to become one anytime soon. However, looking through my siblings I’ll give this a go:

1. My younger brother is outgoing and goal oriented. He wants to try his hand at everything and considers life a sprint with winners and losers. He does not want end up on the losing side and has taken to jump into experiences even before anyone advices him to, in an effort to demystify them and come out triumphant.

2. I am laid back and observant. If not told to perform a task I leave it. If told to I do so with every fibre of my being. Funny enough opportunities still fall on my lap. I am not afraid to fail because being the underdog has long defined my existence. I do not fight for a higher position. I will do so if the benefits are obvious.

3. My younger sister. Eloquent, youthfully exuberant, has priorities but is prone to wandering off and on concerning them. I write this off as her being under twenty six years old. She is considerate mostly and still the attribute wavers. She is highly social like my younger brother but knows when to stay indoors to focus on a goal.

I don’t know if my examples make a point. They highlight three different personalities who share the same upbringing. One thing we all share in common is respect for the next person when they deserve it. I doubt any of us will show respect to individuals undeserving of the act.
Re: What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Is it true that the president of North Korea is dead?
Re: What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? by Gwagone: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
meobizy:

Let me use myself as an example. I am not a parent and don’t wish to become one anytime soon.
Me too
Re: What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
First child.
Smart, quiet and reserved. Very good with gadgets and has a great command of the English language. Very neat and tidy, always cleaning his room and over cleaning.

Second child.
Quiet young but I consider him a genius. He' keeps shocking me everyday with his words and actions. A bit restless, troublesome and playful.

Anyway, they are still young and their personality is still evolving.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Children’s Unique Personalities? by meobizy(f): 6:34am On May 04, 2020
Let me bump and see if other reasonable comments will appear.

(1) (Reply)

'my State Of Mind' / Docile Dog Mauls Newborn Twin Sisters To Death While Their Mother Left Briefly / Is It Right For A Man To Insist His Wife Cook For Him When He Has Matured Daught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.