Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders (643 Views)

How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! / I Was Scammed, Please Help!!! / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by axeman2(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
I Was Scamme By Friend I Gave him 37000# to help me get a good phone he agree to help out when he left calabar for lagos 3 days after i start calling his line to send me the phone to my greatest suprise the guy change his line i even reported the matter to the guy sibling instead of her to talk the brother to make a refund she blame me for doing business with the brother please nairaland how do i track the criminal he base in lagos his name is UWEM UBONG from akwa ibom state 08139298064 please axeman2 is just a nickname i am not a cultist
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by axeman2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
The Thief Is From Akwa Ibom State Name Uwem Ubon
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by entrep88: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
How Jew go scam axeman like you?? Use police hold him sister, guy go show up

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
take hrt
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
What's the nature of his job?
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Coborona: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
take hrt

Which kind take heart
He should arrest the person

It's a pity, the scammer is a friend
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
entrep88:
How Jew go scam axeman like you?? Use police hold him sister, guy go show up

grin grin Sabi boy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by cassidy1996(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
eyaa... sorry

why you nor buy the phone for calabar yourself
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Fixednaijablog1: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
‘No matter how expensive a lady is, there is always a guy that Bleep her for free’ – Tosin expose ladies.

Read News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist/no-matter-how-expensive-a-lady-is-there-is-always-a-guy-that-Bleep-her-for-free-tosin-expose-ladies/
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Coborona:

Which kind take heart He should arrest the person
It's a pity, the scammer is a friend
BABA CORO NO VEX
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Lovexme(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
This story sounds like dejavu to me.

It'd be very difficult getting the money back.
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by peacefulhome(f): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well am sure ur fellow Axeman will come to your rescue. I be confirm Jew so I got nothing to talk about this.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:07am On Apr 27, 2020
You don't need advise .. He taught you a nice lesson.. Next time try the phone market
Re: I Was Scammed Please Help Out Nairalanders by axeman2(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:
What's the nature of his job?
according to him he work in a factory base in lagos his name is uwem ubong from akwa ibom state

(1) (Reply)

2 Sisters Beaten By Police For Defying Lock Down / Scammer Made Over $ 500k Selling 5G Repellent Lotion Online / FRAUDULENT ACT IN MY ACCOUNT ......pls I Need Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.