Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118661 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Medical Journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo recently posted on her twitter:

#BREAKING UPDATE I was briefed by a top military defense dept source that Nnamdi Kanu did pass away in an Italian hospital as reported. I was also told that whoever is broadcasting is an impostor meant to keep IPOB together. The Italian Hospital source also confirmed it #RIPKanu
https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1254508532076089347

She supported the above claim yet with another another tweet

Kanu's wife is in the UK and is reportedly angry at IPOB Spokesmen for "covering her husband's death up" and not announcing. I asked my defense dept source if they will announce, they said in due course. Meanwhile a double is on air on his program. I have asked for a live video
https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1254513777745244163

She also said there is possibility of an impostor pretending to Nnamdi Kalu.

Nobody knows where the double is broadcasting from. IPOB continues to be a nuisance and reportedly working on who will head the terror group next or if Biafra will be achieved. #RIPNnamdiKanu
https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1254515064540930048

Nnamdi Kanu has died and gone. The person on a radio/video show yesterday didn't have to hide their face. That person was physically in Nigeria doing his voice over. As a broadcaster, I can do voices of many public figures. #RIPNnamdiKanu

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1254648260335198208

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by JAOS(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
good news or bad news ?

15 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by FlordFlorez(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Could this be true?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by yyba: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good grin grin grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma

418 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sammyj: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
Dr Kemi the tormentor of IPodpigs and Kanu the Dilector!!! grin shocked Watch and see how the pigs will be unleashed on this thread

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Mysticwebb: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
Her last statement shows she has an issue to settle with the group. Frustration is clearly seen in her last comment. Kanu or IPOB should ignore her, let her keep replying herself.

330 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lipscomb(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
grin yes very very true
FlordFlorez:
Could this be true?

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
sammyj:
Dr Kemi the tormentor of IPodpigs and Kanu the Dilector!!! grin shocked
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by tbtosine(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
i hope she will not come back to tell us another story again. Na by force to broadcast someone death ? Na your death ? Leave the death for the dead.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by duro4chang(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
The last has not been heard. Time will tell .

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sammyj: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na lie Kanu don die. The dead is for ever quite grin shocked !!!
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lipscomb(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.
Mysticwebb:
Her last statement shows she has an issue to settle with the group. Frustration is clearly seen in her last comment. Kanu or IPOB should ignore her, let her keep replying herself.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by edoairways: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Kemi keep doing what she knows best.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Nnamdi KANU has already ignored her since, he has never responded to any of her Twitter posts

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020

358 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Unik3030: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
someone who is capable of stealing for u can also steal from u.....I believe ipob members will get d message

karma at work

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Corrinthians(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Whatever happened to there's no smoke without fire and if Kemi says you're dead, be rest assured your ghost is what is walking around?

May the light complexioned soul of Kanu rest in peace, amen. I'm sure he would be happy to unite with his parents and his courageous Nkita, Jack, once again. cool

232 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
T

448 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Difrent: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=88891164]Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin i[b]t shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin [/[/b]quote]

Or can't respond because he is actually DEAD

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2020

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Whatever happened to there's no smoke without fire and if Kemi says you're dead, be rest assured your ghost is what is walking around?

Maybe the light complexioned soul of Kanu rest in peace, amen. I'm sure he would be happy to unite with his parents once again. cool
this only show how you people fear the great nnamdi KANU, he doesn't have time to respond to nonsense, so have fun cool

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Mysticwebb: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.
Why are you not happy for the pictures that you and menopause affected kemi made?
Shop and edit another picture of yourself wearing isiagu to prove you are Igbo.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
kemi don collect bribe

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Corrinthians(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
this only show how you people fear the great nnamdi KANU, he doesn't have time to respond to nonsense, so have fun cool
Yes we will have fun. Now roll over and go cry elsewhere let me mourn the death of the great supreme leader Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu in peace. embarassed

Remember ye, what is good for the goose is good for turkey as well. wink

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Unik3030: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:

They are on their way
ipob miscreants think say Na only them get craze n bad mouth,now wey Dem jam Kemi e mean say egungun don enter express make motor jam am Na him remain

it's obvious they can't take what they do to others,u will see how they will b issuing death threats on her now

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lipscomb(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
You're fooling yourself.
Mysticwebb:

Why are you not happy for the pictures that you and menopause affected kemi made?
Shop and edit another picture of yourself wearing isiagu to prove you are Igbo.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
T

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Simplyleo: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:

Maybe the light complexioned soul of Kanu rest in peace, amen. I'm sure he would be happy to unite with his parents once again. cool
And most importantly, he has finally reunited with his most treasured Jack the nkita. cheesy

74 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.