Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118662 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by scoundrel(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
duro4chang:
The last has not been heard. Time will tell .
My clock tells the time. It is 09:42.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Amanda4life:

You sounded so foolish. Because you don't even know the meaning of humble.
Please read my words again

No need to get in the gutter dear. Humble is humble.

Just in case you don't know, humility is actually a virtue unlike pride that you are so used to.

Get it?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by jayson87: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma

Kanu is dead. D dead don't respond.

Kemi is not just your day old blogger and journalist
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bambambiglo: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Fairandloveley why have you not posted a single comment since joining nairaland?

Oya post something jhor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Web2020: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Abuja have really paid good money to this woman. This is a reflection that Kanu was really a problem to Asorock
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by rOsy247(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sabidey: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin
are you done praising her? I thought she has being your hero
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
jayson87:

Kanu is dead. D dead don't respond.

Kemi is not just your day old blogger and journalist
Yes Kemi is not just your day old blogger cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Geesaintagape: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
I attended the burial at UK

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Amanda4life: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Eriggs:

Will you shut the Bleep up and stop wailing , Hypocrite.

Bleep your mother idiot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Timileyin1234(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Kanu is not dead. It’s just a plot

He would do live broadcast one day and people would tell him to show himself, he would make us sure that he’s not an impostor

He would now challenge buhari to do the same
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by jayson87: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yes Kemi is not just your day old blogger cheesy grin

Mumu don turn am to tribal war. As usual, typical IPOB, loved the way she savaged you guys, you can't mess with everybody but not kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by peterjulius00(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Stop Bobo us with fake news
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by bolaayenimo: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Did Kanu die before or after his parents burial?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Okuda:

conveyors of ideologies die but the ideology itself does not die...Go and ask Ojukwu.

I'm not against Biafra.

I believe every group should have a right to self determination.

Nnamdi Kanu and his tattered group crossed the line when they decided to focus their bile and acidic rhetorics on Yoruba people.

A people who showed support to Igbos throughout the civil war.

Ojukwu himself said that the Biafra ideology should be laid to rest. So I don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lyricalgod: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Please what's the name of this movie ?
LarryBee1k:

dead people they talk before undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
jayson87:

Mumu don turn am to tribal war. As usual, typical IPOB, loved the way she savaged you guys, you can't mess with everybody but not kemi
Tribal war kwa? cheesy for what Kemi posted herself cheesy grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin

The same way PMB & FGN has learnt not to respond to Kanu & his barrage of idiots. It shows PMB & FGN no send them

Aunty Kemi, abeg fire down... grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Jamesilvar(m): 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
No be this same foolish woman that debunked Kanu's death rumors a while back dey cap rubbish now? Jobless journalist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by gabbasin: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
If you believe kemi on this, you are a fool.and if you had believed KANU on jibrin al Sudan you are an slowpoke
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nnamdi KANU has already ignored her since, he has never responded to any of her Twitter posts

He can't respond because he's dead. Can't you get it.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by onyeogalu1(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.

In this time of covid19, the undertakers aren't wearing mask or glove.
Abeg check again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Bishop4real:

The same way PMB & FGN has learnt not to respond to Kanu & his barrage of idiots. It shows PMB & FGN no send them

Aunty Kemi, abeg fire down... grin
Aunty Kemi dey fire down now with this cheesy grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Cyberleets: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
Whatever happened to there's no smoke without fire and if Kemi says you're dead, be rest assured your ghost is what is walking around?

May the light complexioned soul of Kanu rest in peace, amen. I'm sure he would be happy to unite with his parents and his courageous Nkita, Jack, once again. cool

Do not mock the dead.

There was no need to bring his dead parent into this.

I for one will gladly kill anyone that mock my dead mom...

Be guided!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
this only show how you people fear the great nnamdi KANU, he doesn't have time to respond to nonsense, so have fun cool

But you and your type expected PMB & FGN to be responding to all those nonsense from the late Kanu. You claimed it's a way for the President to prove him wrong. So, let the late Kanu prove aunty Kemi wrong now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
guru90:
FG using this Woman.....

If so, then PDP is using Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ProudBiafran: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
yyba:
Good grin grin grin

See the cowardly and demonic Afonjas celebrating. They want to be slaves to hausa fulani forever.

Bad news for you cowards Kanu lives and will outlive you and your Afonja jelousy.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by guy222: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
when this same woman said that Abba kyari died a week ago befor it was announce, this same useless ipods were celebrating calling her one of the best journalist or blogger. now the table has turn thesame idiot are now insulting her forgeting that what goes around comes around. I wonder why this kanu supporter are so blind, stupid, idiotic, animalistic, tribalist, haters and self centerd, imagin one hunch back albino using them like remote. Tufiakpa!! Spit and run out of trade. Chiaaa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ProudBiafran: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Kanu really lashed Yorubas yesterday.

See how they are coming out of their holes; LOL

E pain them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ProudBiafran: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Afospecialk:
Cownu is gone finally

Coward I gone

Coward cownu is already gone

See the cowardly and demonic Afonjas celebrating. They want to be slaves to hausa fulani forever.

Bad news for you cowards Kanu lives and will outlive you and your Afonja jelousy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Corrinthians(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Cyberleets:

Do not mock the dead.

There was no need to bring his dead parent into this.

I for one will gladly kill anyone that mock my dead mom...

Be guided!
So who's stopping you from killing anyone?

Late Kanu would be happy meeting his dead parents and his dead dog. If that hurts you so much, go drink a pack of panadol.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by jayson87: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Tribal war kwa? cheesy for what Kemi posted herself cheesy grin
Me i dont do tribal wars because an average igbo man is a ritualist

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.