Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118660 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
sammyj:
Dr Kemi the tormentor of IPodpigs and Kanu the Dilector!!! grin shocked Watch and see how the pigs will be unleashed on this thread
yerobas are the most dumbass and stupid set of people i have come across, always spilling rubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Kayharry:

FAKE

Photoshop to cover the truth. Aunty Kemi is right. Kanu's dead. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by philip0906(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
honeyB2018:
Every Yoruba man, no matter their religious or political standing sees himself as an Oduduwa person.
The same is applicable to every Northerner, every one from there is an Arewa man.
Therefore, every Igbo man, irrespective of religion or party is a BIAFRA
When the interest, dream and fight of Ndi Igbo is being seen from the prisms of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB only. When others are being seen as efulefu, when hate speeches, employment of gutter languages and insults becomes the vehicle to convey those dreams, it gives rise to ex- convict, social media beggar like Kemi Oluloyo taking the stage
Who listens to Kemi Oluloyo in Yoruba land, where she is seen as a mad dog.
If intellectuals from Igbo land are allowed to articulate and present issues concerning Ndi- Igbo, to the outside world, so that discerning minds will understand the plight of the Igbos and lend their support, where would Kemi had come in. IPOB social media miscreants, learn your lessons
Well spoken!

Very nauseating seeing igbos wail about hate but still dish same hate out. I mean, how will any sane person listen or take a conman as nnamdi kanu serious?

Ojuwku led us to a war and we lost (the ideology isn't though) but a conman who can't pull a trigger wants to lead us to the promised land? Sickening!

The moment intellectual igbos take over the Biafra conversation, then we can all join in. But when you have miscreants and illiterates leading the charge, na to siddon look as them dey fool themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by KosiGee(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2020
CHIGIM:
Bros speak for urself

His message reflects the opinion of lots of Igbos. Of course myopic mouse like you will not discern that. You live on falsehood and denials.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
I don't understand what she meant when she said say hi to President Buhari ( see below). Is she implying that the president is late or what? This woman is a mad woman.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Bishop4real: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
otipoju:

That's beyond the point. Why put a 2015 picture of someone else as Nnamdi Kanu. That's fake news.

If you think aunty Kemi can put up fake pics of someone else as Kanu's, then why do you believe that Kanu can not out someone else's pics or even photoshop same in all these fake theories of pmb's death? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by uche393: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.
kanu is not a Christian he so he cannot be taken to church. that's a fake picture because in his religion they don't take course to synagogue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by guy222: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
ok enough of the death of Nnamdi Kanu, atleast aunt kemi has said something,,let the IPOB leader come out to refute this allegations and prove to us that he is alive...am even surprise IPOB spokesman Emma Powerful is yet to make any statements over this news flying online.....
if its True..hmmm.....it will send a powerful message to all ibos and many will come to conclusion that Biafra is long gone!
ipob should prove her wrong by showing the video of kanu broadcasting live or remain ever kwayet

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Jostoman: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
It seems to me that kemi is indirectly referring to someone else. If you know you know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by semyman: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Now you know how it feels
What goes around comes around
Take it in with all pleasure and sadness
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ProudBiafran: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
semyman:
Now you know how it feels
What goes around comes around
Take it in with all pleasure and sadness

Hausa fulani slave. Sorry ehn; Kanu lives. LOL. Kanu has really tormented your souls. LOL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
hammer0:

LET MY ADVICE YOU ALITTLE BEFORE QUITING THIS THREAD.

NNAMDI KANU WILL BE ON RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST.

STAY TUNED!

No doubt bro im just wondering how nnamdi kanu will react to this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Basher8583: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Nnamdi KANU has already ignored her since, he has never responded to any of her Twitter posts

Dead men dont talk

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LarryBee1k: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
T
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by guy222: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

IPOB and lies.

Show us your picture in Aba and convince us it was taken today.

You must take a picture with every woman in Aba to disprove my claim based on IPOB logic of fiction.
This people can lie, even devil the learn work from their side. Kemi was the best journalist two weeks ago when she announce the death of Abba kyari. Now she has announce the death of chief inspector general albino linus hunch back kanu, they are know insulting her.they forget that What goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by ugodedoc: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2020
The way the stupid Northern cows and the Southern hypocrites want the Biafrian man to stay with them in this zoo is indefinable. The funniest thing is that your post here does not change anything. Igbos always the richest tribe come rain come Sunday so FG can continue to give you the highest sick and poverty embedded tribe palliatives ok.
Thank God am of the might Igbo tribe. Pepper them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Basher8583: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
this only show how you people fear the great nnamdi KANU, he doesn't have time to respond to nonsense, so have fun cool

I'm very sure you are typing all this with hot tears of shame

Pele.
The next so called director you will have should be strongly advised not to insult his elders or wish them dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by BIAFRAisBURIED: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
THE STUPID GOAT IS LONG DEAD AND BURIED

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Cyberleets: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Corrinthians:
So who's stopping you from killing anyone?

Late Kanu would be happy meeting his dead parents and his dead dog. If that hurts you so much, go drink a pack of panadol.

You'll die one day... And so will your parents.

But don't worry, you'll die before your parents... They will probably drop dead after burying you and you all will reunite in what ever God prepared for you.

Cheers!

I won't reply you further... Pray your death is a peaceful one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2020
We are still waiting for the other 2 people that died in aso rock.Death announcer
Meanwhile some of you are ecstatic about the possibility that he is dead,not knowing that you have died a long time ago.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lawkz(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2020
cheesy Used and Dumped-deceptors, that's all Yorubas Leader as a whole..pple with a disability..and lack of Symptomatic Experience,
Dumbshit..asshole tribe!

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by alfarouq(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
we don't take Yoruba people serious even their threats are like child's play
But your name sounds like a Yoruba name. I have been hearing that some people use names of some ethnic groups pretending to be what they are not while insulting others to create animosity.
Are you one of them?
Is Adiola Igbo, if so what does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by guy222: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
ProudBiafran:

Hausa fulani slave. Sorry ehn; Kanu lives. LOL. Kanu has really tormented your souls. LOL
now the table has turn they are crying, baba wather you like it or not what goes around comes around. This news sweet me die because it is coming from Igbos best investigative journalist aunty kemi, when she announce the death of Abba kyari you people believe it and was celebrating, now she has announce the death of chief albino hunch back kanu and you people dont want us to celebrate, God punish all of una, idiotic bastard imagine if she has said this of buhari by now you people will be celebrating. I repeat thunder fire all of una dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by AskProf: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
kingthreat:

Thats amateur photoshop

No, the photos are genuine but, from the funeral of Prof Innocent Odenigbo five years ago.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by sencekompis: 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
RUBBISH INFO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by gbemishile: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
The dead stay dumb
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Adiola(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
alfarouq:

But your name sounds like a Yoruba name. I have been hearing that some people use names of some ethnic groups pretending to be what they are not while insulting others to create animosity.
Are you one of them?
Is Adiola Igbo, if so what does it mean?
this is how u people fail exam is adiola Yoruba?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ilefoaye(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
1:1

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by BastardSage: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

No need to get in the gutter dear. Humble is humble.

Just in case you don't know, humility is actually a virtue unlike pride that you are so used to.

Get it?
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lawkz(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2020
cool not really..
It simply mean..
Powerful and complete,
Im good intellectually buh not here to explaing the circular upward grieft of the long-run consumption function!
Thnx
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Corrinthians(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Cyberleets:

You'll die one day... And so will your parents.

But don't worry, you'll die before your parents... They will probably drop dead after burying you and you all will reunite in what ever God prepared for you.

Cheers!

I won't reply you further... Pray your death is a peaceful one.
Go and mourn your dead director in peace and stop disturbing my eyes. cheesy

Pained iporb youth. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.