Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m (1474 Views)

Lagoon Gate Estate Phase 2... A Beautiful Waterfront Estate. / Lagoon Gate estate Ibejulekki at #1m per plot a beautiful waterfront estate. / Latest Property Deals On The Island.... Invest Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fastest Growing Exurb of Lagos. Fastest Population Growth!
2) Industrial Hub
3) The Lagoon Factor
4)Multiple Access Root Factor
5) The Most Affordable and yet immediately habitable estate.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
One of the constant question I'm asked during enquires is how profitable buying land is in this area. My simple answer is this: If you are looking for an investment in which you are looking at an annual land value increase between 20%-40% then these lands are for you. There are times when profit margin shoots through the roof depending on developments in the area. Will you be surprised if I tell you that the land on sale for 1.3M/plot was just 400k/plot 3 years ago? Will you be surprised if I tell you that same exact land was sold for 11k/plot 11 years ago? There are documentations to back things up.
Re: Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m by birahomes(f): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plots Beside Lagos State University Lekki Campus For Sale / 5 B/R DETACHED HOUSE With 2 BQ, 2 G.H., With C Of O Price: N25m On 1 1/2 Plot / Please Who Knows About Legacy Realties ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.