Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil (7618 Views)

Poland Or Brazil / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by dreaonit: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
I wish to hear from a reliable source life expectancy in south american countries esp the two above for nigeria travellers.
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Na so you hate your country reach?

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by sacredsaint(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Baba don vex, anywhere else but Naija

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Kalapizim(m): 3:52am On Apr 27, 2020
You better stay in your country.
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by DeeFlask(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Well I have someone in Brazil he sells molly and meth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Georgekyrian(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
But is true, I never here someone (Nigerian) saying he came down from Mexico or traveling/living in Mexico. I love there lifestyle, what's surviving there like??
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Georgekyrian:
But is true, I never here someone (Nigerian) saying he came down from Mexico or traveling/living in Mexico. I love there lifestyle, what's surviving there like??
Mexicans them selves are trekking long miles in the desert to enter usa some even die in the process. That should tell you wasup na

9 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by babakb: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Mexicans them selves are trekking long miles in the desert to enter usa some even die in the process. That should tell you wasup na

The only meaningful thing you can do in Brazil is to teach English, obtain your onsite TEFL certificate and kick start your journey.

Expect 500 USD monthly for a start.

8 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by dreaonit: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for the info. Other experience are welcome
babakb:

The only meaningful thing you can do in Brazil is to teach English, obtain your onsite TEFL certificate and kick start your journey.

Expect 500 USD monthly for a start.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by puremaker7(m): 12:30am On Apr 28, 2020
dreaonit:
I wish to hear from a reliable source life expectancy in south american countries esp the two above for nigeria travellers.
Ondo country is better than mexico

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerians as usual talking about what they have no idea about. Mexico has one of the most powerful passports in the world alongside a visa free access to Canada. If it was a shithole, it wouldn't have that much access.

The problem is mostly in learning to speak the language. I have seen a lot of IT jobs in Mexico and Brazil that pay really well that someone who knows his onions in Nigeria can get from here.

10 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by gentlemate00: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
You mean Mexico what do you expect to meet there i beg find better side go.

dreaonit:
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by u3fine(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
dreaonit:

Read and ask your questions here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4721546/nigerian-living-mexico-ask-me

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by dreaonit: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Coolberry: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Nigerians as usual talking about what they have no idea about. Mexico has one of the most powerful passports in the world alongside a visa free access to Canada. If it was a shithole, it wouldn't have that much access.

The problem is mostly in learning to speak the language. I have seen a lot of IT jobs in Mexico and Brazil that pay really well that someone who knows his onions in Nigeria can get from here.

Ignorance won't let some people have sense.
Imagine someone saying Mexicans trek in desert to enter US. Just imagine a Nigerian downgrading Mexico lol

11 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by adigun98(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Boss God bless you ,I'm a young dude but I've made a lot of research about Mexico cos I plan on going there got a firend who's a citizen there and he tells me everything about what's going on there ...
Aside being Visa free to Canada,it is closer to USA and majority of pples crossing are not Mexican but other Central American citizens plus the educated ones get paid better in Mexico and as a Nigerian with that zeal you will find easy to cross to USA or Canada

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by dreaonit: 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank you.
Its better to ignore ignorant people on NL and focus on major response.
adigun98:

Boss God bless you ,I'm a young dude but I've made a lot of research about Mexico cos I plan on going there got a firend who's a citizen there and he tells me everything about what's going on there ...
Aside being Visa free to Canada,it is closer to USA and majority of pples crossing are not Mexican but other Central American citizens plus the educated ones get paid better in Mexico and as a Nigerian with that zeal you will find easy to cross to USA or Canada

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Trenton: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Mexico is a nice place... but not living upto its potentials due to corruption...stick to the big cities and u'll be fine

6 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Even shithole can have visa free to good countries, it's an agreement signed by both countries. UK and USA are example, Nigeria signed with Cameroon but, Ghana didn't, Ghana and Cameroon signed with Singapore but, Nigeria didn't.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Even shithole can have visa free to good countries, it's an agreement signed by both countries. UK and USA are example, Nigeria signed with Cameroon but, Ghana didn't, Ghana and Cameroon signed with Singapore but, Nigeria didn't.
So you are saying that Nigeria can sign a visa waiver access with the US, Canada, Europe and developed nations in Asia and get it.
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

So you are saying that Nigeria can sign a visa waiver access with the US, Canada, Europe and developed nations in Asia and get it.
They can, if both parties sign an agreement. E.g Most criteria is that the other would not be a threat to the other, Nigeria will open this/that for USA and USA will grant access for X days/months, whatever other criterias they want to agree on they will. Jamaica, South Africa and Malta (official passport for Malta) signed some time ago w/ Ghana, UAE are bringing the heat on Cameroon and could finalize themselves soon. Nigeria is one country that doesn't sign like that, same with North Korea, Egypt, Oman, etc I think for security reasons

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You should also know that Nigeria can grant visa free access for other countries in return of other services, which is not necessarily visa free in return. If USA and Australia are not Visa free and they are doing things together, allies, traveling and business oriented. A bilateral agreement could take place and Australia (foreign affairs) could request for free visa for both sides to aid movement since they're doing well and if anything serious e.g immigration then visa is necessary (USA could be gaining from Australian tourists and Australia could be gaining from American businesses across the country, so why not ease things up)

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
They can, if both parties sign an agreement. E.g Most criteria is that the other would not be a threat to the other, Nigeria will open this/that for USA and USA will grant access for X days/months, whatever other criterias they want to agree on they will. Jamaica, South Africa and Malta (official passport for Malta) signed some time ago w/ Ghana, UAE are bringing the heat on Cameroon and could finalize themselves soon. Nigeria is one country that doesn't sign like that, same with North Korea, Egypt, Oman, etc I think for security reasons
USA and most developed nations will never give visa waiver access to poor shithole countries like Nigeria. If there was a visa waiver program to America for even a week. I can assure this country would be empty. America only gives visa free access to rich countries.

Argentina used to have visa free access to the USA but as soon as she fell Into recession, that access was cancelled. Rich countries only love other rich countries just as rich people love rich people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

USA and most developed nations will never give visa waiver access to poor shithole countries like Nigeria. If there was a visa waiver program to America for even a week. I can assure this country would be empty. America only gives visa free access to rich countries.

Argentina used to have visa free access to the USA but as soon as she fell Into recession, that access was cancelled. Rich countries only love other rich countries just as rich people love rich people.
That's why I said it's an agreement. USA is less likely to call for that kind of agreement with Nigeria, they require a visa from Emirati citizens but, UAE just let them be.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That's why I said it's an agreement. USA is less likely to call for that kind of agreement with Nigeria, they require a visa from Emirati citizens but, UAE just let them be.
Agreement based on how rich and developed your country is. Check most of the countries that have visa free access to the USA they are all rich countries with high standard of living even better than the USA. What would their citizens be going to the USA to look for. Even rich china doesn't have visa free access to developed countries because of its low per capita income.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Agreement based on how rich and developed your country is. Check most of the countries that have visa free access to the USA they are all rich countries with high standard of living even better than the USA. What would their citizens be going to the USA to look for. Even rich china doesn't have visa free access to developed countries because of its low per capita income.
I mentioned earlier, it's an agreement; some countries signed up with similar nature, some is trade reasons, other cultural reasons etc
Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Benevento(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I mentioned earlier, it's an agreement; some countries signed up with similar nature, some is trade reasons, other cultural reasons etc

The keyword is that for Mexico to have a visa waiver to Canada, Mexico ain't a shithole country as you and the posters above claimed.

Hence, the guy you're quoting is right.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Benevento:

The keyword is that for Mexico to have a visa waiver to Canada, Mexico ain't a shithole country as you and the posters above claimed.

Hence, the guy you're quoting is right.
Seychelles and Mauritius are not bad countries and can travel places on visa free that Mexico can't. It's their agreement and checkout, if a country lies in the same continent they are more likely to have an agreement on that.

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

You are not getting the point. From your write up, you made it sound as if Nigeria is the one that doesn't want to sign the agreement. At a point you even implied that Nigeria doesn't want to sign it "for security reasons".

It's actually the other way round, those countries are the ones that don't want to sign with Nigeria. And I beg to differ, a "shithole" country cannot have visa-free access to good countries

4 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

You are not getting the point. From your write up, you made it sound as if Nigeria is the one that doesn't want to sign the agreement. At a point you even implied that Nigeria doesn't want to sign it "for security reasons".

It's actually the other way round, those countries are the ones that don't want to sign with Nigeria. And I beg to differ, a "shithole" country cannot have visa-free access to good countries
I gave security reasons as an example, and yes I'll mention it again there must be an agreement, of which many countries do not want to get involved with Nigeria or Nigeria didn't beat their criteria

1 Like

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

Sorry, I never meant it to be an argument. Read the last line of this, what people are telling you is that many countries don't want to sign with Nigeria. But your write-up makes it look as if it's Nigeria that is refusing to sign

(In case you still don't understand me, I apologize in advance)

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life Like In Mexico Or Brazil by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Sorry, I never meant it to be an argument. Read the last line of this, what people are telling you is that many countries don't want to sign with Nigeria. But your write-up makes it look as if it's Nigeria that is refusing to sign

(In case you still don't understand me, I apologize in advance)
You are right too, it's not easy to do that kind of agreement with a country like Nigeria. The opportunity isn't really open for us to sign anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? / How To Get Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission? / Colombia South America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.