Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. (1739 Views)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Jokkarm2: 4:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Hi, nairaland please I need advice, suggestion and solution . a friend went to ATM to withdraw money, on her way out, she met these thieves , that collected her ATM and withdrew all her two years savings. She a coper serving in Lagos here . she has been crying since Thursday last week till now. Please what can she do? Where can she make her complain? At least she need to do something, not just to keep crying . what step can she take ? At least the money was withdrawn through ATM machine , the face of the criminal can be traced . I am willing to support her to lodge a complain . whatssap me with 08149405044
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by MurphyG1(m): 4:39am On Apr 27, 2020
I dont get? They collected her ATM card and she didnt call her bank immediately to block the cards? They also collected her PIN?
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by madridguy(m): 4:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Let her report through normal channel, police station, then get a lawyer and the rest is history. She will recover her money even with beg.
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Naija9090: 5:02am On Apr 27, 2020
MurphyG1:
I dont get? They collected her ATM card and she didnt call her bank immediately to block the cards? They also collected her PIN?

At gunpoint at the machine.
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by kestolove95(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2020
shes a coper, u for add wire to make am coper wire

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2020
kestolove95:
shes a coper, u for add wire to make am coper wire
Really?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by aminusodiq(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2020
F
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Hoodbilonia: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Which last week
During lockdown
Baztard scammer
Dem collect her atm card
Xo na u be her spokesman
Just like all those fake stories and wack ass testimonies u see on a baztard facebook scammer page. I just dey burst laugh cos as i win samsung s20.next page na bank account details including otp. All of them giving false comments were afonjas in fb names like barry jackson, angela smith,. Lol real dumb afonjas

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by MurphyG1(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Naija9090:

At gunpoint at the machine.

So they collected her ATM at gunpoint right? On her way out abi? (Because that's what u said in the original post) Did they lead her back to the ATM machine to withdraw the money for them?
Ayam not understanding angry
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
angry angry angry

WhatsApp you for what? Can't you take the advice on the same platform you used to tell the story?

Gather here if you think op is a liar and a scammer!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by ceejay80s(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
And the bank doesn't have a security person there, na 12 midnight she go there?
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by phrancys001(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Have always advice to get a non ATM card account, you can always make small amount transfer for withdrawal purpose your ATM attached card account.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by phrancys001(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Have always advice to get a non ATM card account, you can always make small amount transfer for withdrawal purpose to your ATM attached card account.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by lukui: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
"Assuming" the cameras of the ATM is working. Then they can catch the guys.

Offa robbery incident killers were nabbed by the video clips of the ATM.

Please I said "assuming"!!!!!
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by terrezo2002(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2020
No evil doer goes unpunished
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by policy12: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Jokkarm2:
Hi, nairaland please I need advice, suggestion and solution . a friend went to ATM to withdraw money, on her way out, she met these thieves , that collected her ATM and withdrew all her two years savings. She a coper serving in Lagos here . she has been crying since Thursday last week till now. Please what can she do? Where can she make her complain? At least she need to do something, not just to keep crying . what step can she take ? At least the money was withdrawn through ATM machine , the face of the criminal can be traced . I am willing to support her to lodge a complain . whatssap me with 08149405044

Let her go to her bank, and demand for the footage of the withdrawal that is the picture of the people the ATM was able to capture.

Though this is the way to go but not too sure if the thieves can be arrested, because they may not be using the bank and they may not also be staying in the state.

It will be difficult to apprehend the guys with this type of naija system wey we dey.
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know when people will have sense.

DO NOT PUT YOUR SAVINGS IN AN ACCOUNT WITH ATM AND ONLINE ACTIVATION.

Nnah mehn.

What is ATM card meant for ? Emergency withdrawals. Say N10,000, N20,000 when banks are not open for business.

Why would you keep N400,000 or N2m in such an account ?

I keep 3 accounts but have ATM on only one. Opening a new account is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by PlsBanMe: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
When they collect ATM, they don't use it at banks to withdraw. They simply go to POS.

POS operators do not have cameras. Do they?

Give your friend hope. She's not going to die. Things may be very tough for a while but there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Good day.
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by francisbarrack(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jokkarm2:

Around wat time does it happened?
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Skmoda360(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Which last week
During lockdown
Baztard scammer
Dem collect her atm card
Xo na u be her spokesman
Just like all those fake stories and wack ass testimonies u see on a baztard facebook scammer page. I just dey burst laugh cos as i win samsung s20.next page na bank account details including otp. All of them giving false comments were afonjas in fb names like barry jackson, angela smith,. Lol real dumb afonjas
Em use afonja swear for you ni? grin
Re: A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. by Jokkarm2: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mmmm

(1) (Reply)

Being Nigerian Outside Nigeria: An Extra Burden / Woman Tortures Her 11-year-old Housemaid With Broken Bottle, Hot Iron In Onitsha / 14-year-old Boy Beats Teacher To Death, Drags Her Body Into The Woods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.