Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Finance: Covid-19 And Your EX - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finance: Covid-19 And Your EX (267 Views)

How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Am 19 And Want To Live Like A Man. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finance: Covid-19 And Your EX by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Dear Sir/Ma,.

Kindly drop your suggestion to aid this burning issue.Thanks.

There was nothing at home, no money in account and the children were hungry. He started thinking of way out. Who can I meet in this lockdown period?
It's serious a issue. He felt embarrassed that his family could not eat properly.

As he was scrolling on his phone then he found his Ex- Lover's Number. Old memory came and he decided to send a funny message as thus, "My wife that run away with another rich man. Tell your husband to send #2k because he snatched my wife".

After a minute the lady replied as thus, "Tell me you don't have money, old husband". Then he replied, " Yes, I don't have money, just send something". In a nutshell, the lady send 20k into his account instantly.

He jumped up, took his Visa card to the nearest ATM and withdraw. He gave his wife 10k and keep the remaining. He lied to her that a friend sent the money. She buys food stuff and prepare food. He was eating and left his phone on the TV when a message came from his EX asking if he had seen the money.

His wife saw the message, she took time to read the previous message. Now, his wife suspend everything. She decided to be starved than to eat from that food. He tried to explain but all in vain. Worst part of it is that she instructed the children not to taste or touch the food.

*Is the man justified?*
*Is the woman right with her action?*
*How can the situation be handled?*THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE NOW...

CC : lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Hephzibah / This Is Very Urgent / 2020 Children's Day Special ...tips To Save Your Child From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.