Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! (5752 Views)

2020 laptop deals now On!!..SOLD OUT!!! / Happy Eid Mubarak.... Awoff Deals �� Now Available / Crazy phones and Laptop deals Now On!!.2019 SOLD OUT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by mediocre(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by shalomt4321: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
Well,I read dat tv story..If somebody call u jimoh wen ur name is brown,will u answer? How does to avoid story that tough mean insult to u?

Lol you are just lost
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by AndroBlaze: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
Young man.I’m not here to ruin his business/reputation.I only write deal face to face after reading the TV thread.He cal me jjc and I reply accordingly.I dnt Even knw d op isn’t in Nig.Nobody will tell me to apologize wen i’m Wrong.Why call me jjc first?

To think you are possibly Yoruba and you can't simply say sorry when you are clearly in the wrong.

You might have had good intentions but the fact remains you started this off by warning people unnecessarily when you couldn't make simple investigations.

Mikky, who could have gotten angrier, responded with a simple Johhny Just Come comment and you called him a scammer.

A person who has been here since at least 2007 and has been selling here for almost a decade. One of the posters who single handedly popularised one of the main ways people sell on Nairaland!

You now mentioned other guys who probably started selling on here after seeing Mikky threads and got inspired....

Till now he has not responded to your scammer comment and instead of you to apologize and move on you are here typing hollow defences and claiming amnesia!

If you had created a brand the way he has, honestly would you take this .... lets be truthful and responsible.

5 Likes

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by AndroBlaze: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
mikkyangel:

all sold out!!
-phase 1 items were sold via whatsup 3 days ago

-phase 2 items sold faster via whats up over night..

Abeg, why do I never get your status updates despite the fact I have you on whatsapp and we have chatted before?
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by eleko1: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin
mediocre:
mikkyangel no even bother to reply this riff raff grin. Na other people dey vouch for him integrity.

God when cry
u kal me a riff raff while ur name mediocre grin make I free u
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by eleko1: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank u,
AndroBlaze:

To think you are possibly Yoruba and you can't simply say sorry when you are clearly in the wrong.

You might have had good intentions but the fact remains you started this off by warning people unnecessarily when you couldn't make simple investigations.

Mikky, who could have gotten angrier, responded with a simple Johhny Just Come comment and you called him a scammer.

A person who has been here since at least 2007 and has been selling here for almost a decade. One of the posters who single handedly popularised one of the main ways people sell on Nairaland!

You now mentioned other guys who probably started selling on here after seeing Mikky threads and got inspired....

Till now he has not responded to your scammer comment and instead of you to apologize and move on you are here typing hollow defences and claiming amnesia!

If you had created a brand the way he has, honestly would you take this .... lets be truthful and responsible.
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Ilerioluwa02: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
AndroBlaze:

Abeg, why do I never get your status updates despite the fact I have you on whatsapp and we have chatted before?

Jst chat him up boss.. and tell him your name too, he'll add you to his contacts.
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by ubcandid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
Word of Fraudsdter,Only idiots will pay for iWorks Dey never see.Same way a fellow like u scammed a Nairalanders for a 40 + LED tv.CC Seyithug,ipobarethieves Make una come see brand new scammer
you're making a clown out of yourself.

1 Like

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by seyithug(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
Thank u,
Bros, I hope you are calm, now?

I was wondering what's going on, seeing that I got 9 mentions on here.

Your approach was totally offensive. You should have, at least, stayed on the thread, and see the responses of other users, before voicing your valid concerns (valid, because of the TV thread scam that QualityGod/Klassiq01 carried out).

Please, bro, tender an UNRESERVED APOLOGY, first and most importantly, to the boss @mikkyangel, and also to those bossmen and lady you insulted in one way or the other.

Make I clear you sharply and briefly: Boss Mikkyangel is a picker and shipper, and he's the pioneer of the USA pickup/shipping business on Nairaland. Every other picker/shipper learned from him or copied and modified his model. He has helped hundreds of users here become importers and business owners, by buying cars, electronics, home appliances etc, and shipping them down to Nigeria. His integrity has never been in doubt. He is NOT a scammer. Hundreds of people, without thinking twice about it, invest their money on his deals, because he ALWAYS comes through. He called you JJC, because you, obviously, don't know him, and so he put his original thread for you to get to know who he is.

Admit your wrong and apologize accordingly.

Me sef wey you call enter this matter, I'm one of his many admirers and disciples. I'm just a small timer, in the league of deal hunters o. Abeg, hide me, biko, nor comot my leg from inside cloth wey I keep am for #lockdown.
Don't worry about the buyers here, they're sophisticated bosses and know their way around these streets. cool.

10 Likes

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by AndroBlaze: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Jst chat him up boss.. and tell him your name too, he'll add you to his contacts.

Thanks for the pointer, I wonder how this slipped my mind.
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by eleko1: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
seyithug:

Bros, I hope you are calm, now?

I was wondering what's going on, seeing that I got 9 mentions on here.

Your approach was totally offensive. You should have, at least, stayed on the thread, and see the responses of other users, before voicing your valid concerns (valid, because of the TV thread scam that QualityGod/Klassiq01 carried out).

Please, bro, tender an UNRESERVED APOLOGY, first and most importantly, to the boss @mikkyangel, and also to those bossmen and lady you insulted in one way or the other.

Make I clear you sharply and briefly: Boss Mikkyangel is a picker and shipper, and he's the pioneer of the USA pickup/shipping business on Nairaland. Every other picker/shipper learned from him or copied and modified his model. He has helped hundreds of users here become importers and business owners, by buying cars, electronics, home appliances etc, and shipping them down to Nigeria. His integrity has never been in doubt. He is NOT a scammer. Hundreds of people, without thinking twice about it, invest their money on his deals, because he ALWAYS comes through. He called you JJC, because you, obviously, don't know him, and so he put his original thread for you to get to know who he is.

Admit your wrong and apologize accordingly.

Me sef wey you call enter this matter, I'm one of his many admirers and disciples. I'm just a small timer, in the league of deal hunters o. Abeg, hide me, biko, nor comot my leg from inside cloth wey I keep am for #lockdown.
Don't worry about the buyers here, they're sophisticated bosses and know their way around these streets. cool.
To be honest,i’m Not fighting the op/mean to be aggressive.I only get upset after reading the Tv issues(mind u,no thieves/criminals will be comfortable where I am),I get upset after reading that tv and another one on bitcoin(whatever Dey call it) and reading the op method of business transaction (reason why I write deal face 2 face to avoid story that TOUGH).I dnt mean to tag him a scammer.I dnt sell here/hungry but I hate anything shady.only 5 Peepz knw me personally here.One Hungerbad(May his soul Rip).To the op,sorry for calling u a scammer

1 Like

Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by teemie(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
eleko1:
To be honest,i’m Not fighting the op/mean to be aggressive.I only get upset after reading the Tv issues(mind u,no thieves/criminals will be comfortable where I am),I get upset after reading that tv and another one on bitcoin(whatever Dey call it) and reading the op method of business transaction (reason why I write deal face 2 face to avoid story that TOUGH).I dnt mean to tag him a scammer.I dnt sell here/hungry but I hate anything shady.only 5 Peepz knw me personally here.One Hungerbad(May his soul Rip).To the op,sorry for calling u a scammer
Case dismissed
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by hawksford: 4:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Haaa!

At last!

Some people ehn, the best you could do for them is to watch them (rant) from afar while peacefully sipping your liquor.

Life ain't 'supposed' to be really hard tongue tongue
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by divo(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2020
mikkyangel:
*PHASE 2: all stil available

-Iphone 11 promax.....(chip unlock/ 64gb/cracked back/tmobile)...............205k
-free XR(icloud locked)
-free ...airpod
-new case included
-new cable

*Iphone 6plus(64gb /silver/unlocked).....................38k
-case
-charger

*7plus...(rose gold/chip unlock),........................75k
-256gb
-tmobile carrier

*Iphone 8plus(red/64gb/unlocked).....................110k each

abeg when u get al dis free deals quote even if na 10k i go pay.
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Elbreezy(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
mikkyangel:
*Phase 1(all Sold out)...

*New XR(Unlocked/128...red)........145K

*New iphone 11..........150k

*XR(used/128gb./unlocked......white n black)......................125k each

*Iphone Xs max(64gb /unlocked/used)wd.....................205k

*S20plus(unlocked)...................275k
how do I contact you
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by berryace007: 12:04am On May 05, 2020
mikkyangel:
*PHASE 2: all stil available

-Iphone 11 promax.....(chip unlock/ 64gb/cracked back/tmobile)...............205k
-free XR(icloud locked)
-free ...airpod
-new case included
-new cable

*Iphone 6plus(64gb /silver/unlocked).....................38k
-case
-charger

*7plus...(rose gold/chip unlock),........................75k
-256gb
-tmobile carrier

*Iphone 8plus(red/64gb/unlocked).....................110k each

I want the xr how much are u going to sell the xr?
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Roberto12: 5:20am On May 05, 2020
berryace007:

I want the xr how much are u going to sell the xr?

Hello I need the phones ...09095153588 text me on WhatsApp
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Skypeaceconsult: 10:31am On May 18, 2020
I will need iPhone 6plus 64gig
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Kunlegzy(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2020
mikkyangel:
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PHONES ARE CURRENTLY IN LOS ANGELES, SHIPPING DATES NOT KNOW!!.(when airports are open and lockdown is relaxed, ur phones will come to you...)

:Bank details...0011091586 gtbnk odega michael
-for faster replies , hit me up via whatsup..

-no phone calls pls
-More phone deals will be on my whatsup...(i have a new aggressive deal hunter)..

I lost my phone bro. Hence I lost your number. Please text me on whatsapp your number. 08162485871. Thanks boss
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Wizdude(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
mikkyangel:
*Phase 1(all Sold out)...

*New XR(Unlocked/128...red)........145K

*New iphone 11..........150k

*XR(used/128gb./unlocked......white n black)......................125k each

*Iphone Xs max(64gb /unlocked/used)wd.....................205k

*S20plus(unlocked)...................275k

Pls mikkyangel respond to my email or at least let me add you to my WhatsApp. Me sef wan dey see your update biko ��
Re: massive phone deals now on...SOLD OUT!!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
mikkyangel:

more deals (samsung phones/ some laptops), comes via whatsup tonite....no sleep ohh.....from 2am n9ja time... grin grin grin
I have you on whatsapp, but I don't see your status anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hp Compaq 6720s (used) For Sale! Offer Ends Soon! / 3g Huawei B970b Gsm/ Wlan / Lan Wifi Router call O8O.677.18O31 / Which Laptop Shop Sells At Affordable Price In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.