Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search (23873 Views)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / Simple Tips To Create A Perfect Cover Letter Template For Your Job Search / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by johnnymoy2007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
I say amen to your prayer. But that's likely going to be the sad reality of most companies. Just equip yourself with relevant tech skills and showcase it to remain relevant and indispensable in that company
Horlamidei:

That retrenchment is what what my company is planning on doing when this lockdown is over! I just pray it doesn't work out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Investnow2017: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
veekid:
Covid-19 will not only affects job search but every employed folks out there, cos life after this lockdown would be so terrific, companies will fold up, retrenchment and downsizing. The only ones with a guaranteed positions now are government workers; all private organisations staff are not safe! Make God no shame us

Did I hear you say govt workers? If the price of oil no behave, both federal and state govt will not be able to pay salaries. So what do you think will follow............?

Difficult days ahead, but we will survive by God's grace.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
It was harder before to get a job now it will be more difficult to get one.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Rapmoney(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
PalmOilDealer:
You're very correct about number 2. The recession has not started and people have started losing their jobs. The competition is going to be very stiff.

Rubbish!

Same person as Patrick Okunima.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
MUTERIKA:
Tough Huge Dude. Can't wait to re-try. Hope retirement is treating you nicely sir?
Why go for NCO recruitment when you already have a degree? Try DSSC. You can be lucky you know? Well, retirement is great, especially for those of us who retired early.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by MUTERIKA(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Why go for NCO recruitment when you already have a degree? Try DSSC. You can be lucky you know? Well, retirement is great, especially for those of us who retired early.
In 2014, I was not yet an undergraduate. Now I I plan going for the DSSC or SSC Army. Thanks for the advise.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by meekparagon(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mr Patrick ,can you please drop me a chat on whatsapp 08170505328
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by meekparagon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Order for a professional CV @ Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services and Get a FREE Cover Letter!

Promo Ends 11:59pm 27 April, 2020.

Chat me up on whatsapp 08170505328
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
meekparagon:

Chat me up on whatsapp 08170505328

Good day, sir. If you'll like to order for my services, kindly visit my website, www.patrickokunima.com and follow the instruction therein. It's a pretty straightforward process. If it's something else, send me an email: info@patrickokunima.com
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by obamma: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
I doubt these. The poster, please tell us where you work.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Jaspaman: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing what i do??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share it to you
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Felincous(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you still don't believe that Covid-19 is real, meet the 3 patients discharged in Akwa Ibom state today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knU5rMLD7Y
Dont 4get to subscribe too.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by OBIPLUS(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Farming is the way forward.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by obamma: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

Good day, sir. If you'll like to order for my services, kindly visit my website, www.patrickokunima.com and follow the instruction therein. It's a pretty straightforward process. If it's something else, send me an email: info@patrickokunima.com

Stop deceiving people for your own selfish gain. Can you find work for your self? Talk less of helping others find job. Give us evidence that you are gainfully employed
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
obamma:

Stop deceiving people for your own selfish gain. Can you find work for your self? Talk less of helping others find job. Give us evidence that you are gainfully employed
I've got nothing to prove to you. I'm not an applicant, but a legitimate business owner (www.patrickokunima.com and www.vapatrick.com). I am not the first to run a CV writing business, neither will I be the last. Now that you've got my attention, you can run along and go find your play mate.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by FrankByMonster: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
I'm really worried about COVID-19 crisis. 36% of respondents said they are worried about how remote work will impact their work-life balance. Coronavirus changed many things. Our workplaces and job market are no exception. https://womanlylive.com/5-job-skills-needed-in-the-post-pandemic-world/ If you find yourself in the job market after the coronavirus pandemic, read this.
Re: 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search by Frimen: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2023
It sounds really great for me, because I am working in this sphere. Fortunately, it is finely paid, and eve in the pandemic period it is possible to work without any troubles. You can just click here to find a job abroad on one rather popular platforms that are specialized on job offers and you will understand what I am talking about. It is really perspective sphere that will be much more developed in the future, as I think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Three Most Important Rule When Sending An Application Via Email / Aptitude Test @ Alphaplus In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.