Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal (787 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Innov8ve1: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Twitter user's were caught by surprise when a lady known as Ada called out her father on Twitter using hateful words. It all started when she referred to people who don't empty their used plates before placing them in the sink as Animals. She later revealed the tweet was for her father. Ada also berated her father for snoring at Night.

Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2020/04/reactions-trail-disturbing-tweet-of.html

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Innov8ve1: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by northvietnam(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2020
A smart person can fake stupidity but a Stupid person can’t fake smartness

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by ignitewatch(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2020
If I talk now... Somebody go ban me
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by izzou(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2020
This girl seriously hates her father

Ahn Ahn undecided

Either that girl is messed up mentally, or her father must have hurt her real bad.

She needs help

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Nairalandmonika: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm, I will just assume her father must have done something terrible to her. So hatred for ones dad cannot be ordinary.
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by IceLip: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Daughter way suppose dea inside ZOO
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by gaby(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2020
What a curse for a child.

I pity who go get the unenviable luck to marry this kind curse.

May God save us from children imported from places we know not of.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Duru9(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2020
The stupidity that comes with being a Nigerian feminist
They hate Everyman including their father

Imagine him her talking shit about her father property

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Oluromantic: 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Well 3 things are noticeable.

-Perhaps the father had sexually assaulted her in d past. Cus if it's just paternal strictness that made her say this, then she's cursed. A lot of us were treated trashy. In my case, my mom was d dreadful one and I never spoke negative of her.

-Her mother is either dead or had poisoned her mind against her father. Cus if she lives in that house and her daughter has lost it like this, her future as a mother to this girl is a disaster waiting to happen.

-She may not be ordinary, maybe she's been initiated into some dark powers long ago. Who knows?

Guess this shd be giving feminists some joy now. Cus they claim to fight for what is right but what really drives them is bitterness and unforgiveness and they're so blind to see it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Wokeness
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by mopol123: 8:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Gbas gbos back2back. Internet rocks abeg.
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by mopol123: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2020
gaby:
What a curse for a child.

I pity who go get the unenviable luck to marry this kind curse.

May God save us from children imported from places we know not of.

Mad o. That idiot needs mental reassessment. Imagine a child you gave birth to and expended do much resources to raise now categorize you as animal. There is something abnormal about this generation.
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Before you marry her check all her social media accounts .It has helped me dodge enough bullets
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Notateflonguy(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Unfortunate child...anything for clout..No be everybody for social media know wetin dey do them
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by MJBOLT: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2020
instead of talking to her father about it,she ran to twitter maybe she thought twitter users will give her accolades
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by DanseMacabre(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Now this is clout-chasing on an extraterrestial level...

Omo, after woman fear God.
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by Innov8ve1: 11:03am On May 02, 2020
Re: Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal by willyo(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2020
Worrisome... BTW, Where is my crush seunmohmoh? I don miss u die

(1) (Reply)

Do Muslims Or Islams Have Different Teachings Like Christians Does? / Couple marry naked in front of 40 naked guests and a naked officiator (photos) / How Chioma Broke Davido's Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.