Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,097 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:51 AM

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier (95933 Views)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Lyonne:

Is Jesus a Christian?

A Christian is one who takes Jesus Christ as his example.
Until you experience this when you declare yourself as a Christian. If you don't then you are not yet ready for the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 5:11 KJV — Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Adekola1984(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
iceboy4752:

Suicide squad because it's not your religion. Go and sit down abeg. Your moniker shows you're a stupid misogynist anyway. I wonder which jungle your mother was hunted from.
don't mind the mini comment he dey pain am no be his fake religion he pronounce

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 7:00am On Apr 29, 2020
puremaker7:
no i'm asking you.
ask your mother
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by juman(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Worshiping jesus is like worshiping ogun, oya or sango.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by juman(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Wow.
The thread has 548 posts & 81267 views.
I expect many igbos on the thread like this.
Despite they are mostly criminal minded, they are also religious fanatics.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by NaMeAboki: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2020
iceboy4752:

Suicide squad because it's not your religion. Go and sit down abeg. Your moniker shows you're a stupid misogynist anyway. I wonder which jungle your mother was hunted from.

Kikikikiki cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Microwhy:

I am now convince that your sole aim of reading about Islam is for debate purpose.
Any Muslim that don't accept Jesus is not a true Muslim. No where in the world you will see a Muslim insult Jesus verbally or on a print media.
Please attach a audio file or a script where a Muslim preacher or scholar insult Jesus.
You're ignorant of so many things but unfortunately, you think you know it all.
Wallahi there is more for you to learn about Islam.

Not all Jews reject Jesus. I know you don't know because you don't read deep. The Jews who accept Jesus are called Messianic Jews. There are [b] Arabs who accept Jesus. There are Yemenis, Pakistanis, Lebanese, Chinese, etc.
So the above will see kindom of God since they accept Jesus nut still practice Judaism so also the Yemeni Muslim's will also see the kindom of God since they accept Jesus even though they still practice Islam.
Guy I am more knowledgeable than you interms of monotheism matter but I won't engage you because your sole aim on religious research is for argument and debate not clarification.

Each time every Muslim opens their mouth to say that Jesus is just a mere prophet or they say Muhammad is the Comforter that is Holy Spirit despite how he slept with 9year old child, or they say that Jesus was never crucified and resurrected, etcetera.

That is the biggest insult, blasphemy and mockery of God. The only difference between Islam and Christianity is that Christians won't take up arms against you.

Matthew 16:13-21 NLT — When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” “Well,” they replied, “some say John the Baptist, some say Elijah, and others say Jeremiah or one of the other prophets.” [/b]Then [b]he asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being. Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. And I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.” Then he sternly warned the disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Messiah. From then on Jesus began to tell his disciples plainly that it was necessary for him to go to Jerusalem, and that he would suffer many terrible things at the hands of the elders, the leading priests, and the teachers of religious law. He would be killed, but on the third day he would be raised from the dead.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Spells(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
you are one hell of a confused human being using religion to cover your baseless confusion...
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Seetto:

I said it you don't know what you are quoting, you don't even understand the meaning of your copy and paste, you go to the internet and saw (white man) and you conclude the prophet is white, walahi you are a very funny person, I don't want to insult you, bless the month of Ramadan, but seriously you need koboko, in another narration you wouldn't see the white man, I can bring an Hadith to counter what you have quoted, because they will use another narration, there are many sites on the internet designed purposely by enemies of Islam to create confusion and deceive gullible people like you, we are very much aware of those sites, before we have very few of them, they pencil down and share to us to be careful of those sites, that it was created by the Jews to create confusion among Muslims and deceive non Muslim like you, we have many of those sites now, I refuse to take you serious again when you lied that those hadiths you are copying and pasting you have them at home, and the Arabic you type them yourself, you think you are talking to a toddler, I have told you christainity is a religion built on lies and deceit,
No one ask you to practice christainity, God never
said ohh Jesus tell your people to practice christainity as a religion, it is what you chose to do, if God wants to describe you in the Quran, he will said and for those that call themselves christains, they said we are the children of God Oh Muhammad tell them why does he chastise you for your sins, they are answers to all your claim, no father will deemed it necessary that the only punishment he can melt on his son is to throw him inside fire for offending him, so you can see you are a slave to God and not his child,if you commit sin and failed to repent, God will throw you inside hell fire.

I am happy for adunni ade, she finally converts to Islam, she has found light at least she can conver herself and live a modest life, no more internet sensation, no more Tasha, toke makinwa, toyin lawani, pretty mike, mercy, bbn indecency, harrysong, slim case etc disturbing us with nude and spreading immorality, this is why the Freemason Illuminati are fighting Islam, they want the religion annihilated, Islam is the only religion they have been unable to penetrate, Islam still hold the high tenet of modesty and decency, despite the world turning to sodormy and Gomorrah...

Guy embrace Islam, convert to Muslim and you will love Jesus son of Mary, may the peace of God be upon him more than you do now.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is not the son of God, Jesus is not your saviour, Jesus never ask you to worship him, Jesus didn't die for your sin, you sin you didn't repent hell fire is your abhor, Jesus was not born on Christmas day, Jesus didn't ask you to practice any religion called christainity, the picture you are carrying up and down is not Jesus, but white man, the son of a roman ceaser, the doctrine of Trinity is idolatry, Jesus was not cruxified, Paul has done greater harm to christainity than good, Christainity is the teaching of Paul and not that of Jesus son of Mary.

Paul was a Murderer of Christians. A Pharisees Jew. A follower of Judaism but after He submitted to Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus to kill more Jews. He became a Changed man. He preached the gospel of Jesus Christ. He never married as he focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ. He never killed again. If you compare the Intelligence and what Muhammad wrote. You will see Muhammad was a stark illiterate compared to Paul. Paul never slept with Children. He preached till he was killed for the sake of Jesus Christ.

Muhammad was a cool young man who was a Star and married to one wife but immediately he got to 40 years and started receiving his revelations at the Hira cave. He changed to someone who murdered people. He murdered 800 Jewish men in one day and a female. He slept with a 9-year old child at the age of 54 under the guise of marriage. He snatched his adopted son's wife, Zainab after seeing her naked and revealed Surah 33:50 to justify himself after people started asking him why he did that. He said Muslims should marry just 4 but gave himself only the special privilege to have up to 22. Muhammad kissed little boys. Muhammad kissed during Ramadan, Muhammad f*ndle his menstrual wives. Something that the qur'an condemns and he copied it from the Jews. He basically lived for his own selfish carnal desires while claiming to be a prophet. There are many more of his atrocities he did.

The Tafsir confirm that Paul (Bulus), John (Yunus) and Simon were sent by Jesus Christ with great power. Only God can send messengers and the Tafsir says that Jesus Christ sent Paul (Bulus) to Antioch with great power meaning that Jesus Christ is God.

Be honest yourself. You don't even need to compare Jesus and Muhammad. Looking at the life of Paul after he submitted to Jesus Christ. Won't you choose him to be a mentor over Muhammad whose deeds showed that he was not from God?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Malik662: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Beautiful Nonsense..I Don't Even Like Her
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Microwhy:

I am now convince that your sole aim of reading about Islam is for debate purpose.
Any Muslim that don't accept Jesus is not a true Muslim. No where in the world you will see a Muslim insult Jesus verbally or on a print media.
Please attach a audio file or a script where a Muslim preacher or scholar insult Jesus.
You're ignorant of so many things but unfortunately, you think you know it all.
Wallahi there is more for you to learn about Islam.

Not all Jews reject Jesus. I know you don't know because you don't read deep. The Jews who accept Jesus are called Messianic Jews. There are [b] Arabs who accept Jesus. There are Yemenis, Pakistanis, Lebanese, Chinese, etc.
So the above will see kindom of God since they accept Jesus nut still practice Judaism so also the Yemeni Muslim's will also see the kindom of God since they accept Jesus even though they still practice Islam.
Guy I am more knowledgeable than you interms of monotheism matter but I won't engage you because your sole aim on religious research is for argument and debate not clarification.

If you accept Jesus Christ like you claim. Do you accept this about Jesus:
John 1:17-19 NLT — For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.

This is the question I asked myself when I was deceived by Muhammad. If Jesus Christ is a prophet and Muhammad is a prophet. Muhammad according to Islam is the last prophet. Then why is Jesus the one that has to ascend to Heaven instead of Muhammad the last prophet who died here and whose body has decayed here buried in Saudi Arabia. Also, why is Jesus the one to return back from heaven according to Islam. If Muhammad is the last Prophet then it is supposed to be Muhammad and not Jesus but why does Islam also agree with the Bible that it is Jesus that will return back from Heaven. Do you know how crazy that is? That means mere looking at this Jesus is greater than Muhammad.

That is what got me thinking. If you are honest. You too will think about that.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by DorianD(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Well it's her life..Check my signature and start making wealth
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Seetto:

I said it you don't know what you are quoting, you don't even understand the meaning of your copy and paste, you go to the internet and saw (white man) and you conclude the prophet is white, walahi you are a very funny person, I don't want to insult you, bless the month of Ramadan, but seriously you need koboko, in another narration you wouldn't see the white man, I can bring an Hadith to counter what you have quoted, because they will use another narration, there are many sites on the internet designed purposely by enemies of Islam to create confusion and deceive gullible people like you, we are very much aware of those sites, before we have very few of them, they pencil down and share to us to be careful of those sites, that it was created by the Jews to create confusion among Muslims and deceive non Muslim like you, we have many of those sites now, I refuse to take you serious again when you lied that those hadiths you are copying and pasting you have them at home, and the Arabic you type them yourself, you think you are talking to a toddler, I have told you christainity is a religion built on lies and deceit,
No one ask you to practice christainity, God never
said ohh Jesus tell your people to practice christainity as a religion, it is what you chose to do, if God wants to describe you in the Quran, he will said and for those that call themselves christains, they said we are the children of God Oh Muhammad tell them why does he chastise you for your sins, they are answers to all your claim, no father will deemed it necessary that the only punishment he can melt on his son is to throw him inside fire for offending him, so you can see you are a slave to God and not his child,if you commit sin and failed to repent, God will throw you inside hell fire.

I am happy for adunni ade, she finally converts to Islam, she has found light at least she can conver herself and live a modest life, no more internet sensation, no more Tasha, toke makinwa, toyin lawani, pretty mike, mercy, bbn indecency, harrysong, slim case etc disturbing us with nude and spreading immorality, this is why the Freemason Illuminati are fighting Islam, they want the religion annihilated, Islam is the only religion they have been unable to penetrate, Islam still hold the high tenet of modesty and decency, despite the world turning to sodormy and Gomorrah...

Guy embrace Islam, convert to Muslim and you will love Jesus son of Mary, may the peace of God be upon him more than you do now.

Jesus is not God, Jesus is not the son of God, Jesus is not your saviour, Jesus never ask you to worship him, Jesus didn't die for your sin, you sin you didn't repent hell fire is your abhor, Jesus was not born on Christmas day, Jesus didn't ask you to practice any religion called christainity, the picture you are carrying up and down is not Jesus, but white man, the son of a roman ceaser, the doctrine of Trinity is idolatry, Jesus was not cruxified, Paul has done greater harm to christainity than good, Christainity is the teaching of Paul and not that of Jesus son of Mary.

I don't have one picture of Jesus. No one knows how Jesus Christ looked like so all those drawing Jesus are just wasting their time. That was not the important message Jesus Christ brought. For 235 years after Jesus ascended back to Heaven. Nobody drew Jesus. The White people who drew their racial perception as Jesus drew him after 400 years so all these pictures you see of Jesus whether Black or White is not Jesus. Satan wants to deceive you with unimportant things like the drawings of Jesus. The most important thing you should be asking is why are you rejecting Jesus that said:

John 14:6-15 KJV — Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Did Muhammad ever talk like this. Why do believe the one who begged for the forgiveness of his son that is Muhammad instead of Jesus that the qur'an even called sinless/faultless/righteous.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2020
juman:
Worshiping jesus is like worshiping ogun, oya or sango.

I know you are a pagan worshipper. If you can follow a 54year old man who slept with a 9 year old Aisha instead of Jesus that even the qur'an calls Faultless/sinless/righteous/pure depending on the qur'an Translation you read. It is no surprise that you will rather follow idol than submit to Jesus and it is still your Muslims that will say you believe Jesus more than everyone. If Ogun and Sango are to be Worshipped then why didn't the qur'an talk about them since it is the "last book". Why did the qur'an talk about Jesus even more than Muhammad? I was once deceived like you but now I am free.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by puremaker7(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2020
ashawopikin:
ask your mother
waw, I don't blame you kid, I blame your armed robber dad for raping your prosititute mother without condom in that brothel on that night, we should have had a fewer stupid people from your family now.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by ashawopikin(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
puremaker7:
waw, I don't blame you kid, I blame your armed robber dad for raping your prosititute mother without condom in that brothel on that night, we should have had a fewer stupid people from your family now.
ask your mother
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Cityguy: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
ashawopikin:
who cares
Obviously, not me.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Microwhy: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Qudsi:

John 1:17-19 NLT — For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God. But the unique One, who is himself God, is near to the Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.
Without any explanation, Please;
Is Jesus (RA) God himself.
Is Jesus (RA) Son of God
Or a messenger and servant of God?
Yes or No
Please don't quote anything either from bible, hadith or the Quran
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by chipower: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seetto:

I am a Muslim, you don't need to tell me to get a copy of Hadith or sira, it is part our curriculum in Islamic school,

There alot of fake sites on the internet that have been spreading fake Hadith and twisted Hadith saying falsehood against the prophet and portraying him as bad person, we have been warned long ago when this blasphemy and annihilation against Islam started, most of the site as we were told were sponsored by Jews, these are the sites you guys stumbled into happily getting fake information you are looking for.

Prophet Muhammad may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his household, he is a man of peace and love,

Let me narrate a scenerior that happens between the prophet and another man
The prophet held a branch of date palm tree he was moving it when the tree branch mistakenly cut one of his followers at shoulder, he seek for revenge, the prophet willingly agreed, he told the prophet he want exactly the position where the three cut him, the prohpet agreed and move his shoulder towards him, the man still insist he was not covering his shoulder when it cut him, the prophet shift his clothes at his shoulder for the man to revenge, the man hold the prophet and burst into tears, and said he has been looking for the opportunity to hold the prophet, he was surprise at the prophet action.

A man asked the prophet to give him ahis abayya an after dress someone gave the prophet, people quickly intervene and challenge him the why should he asked the prophet knowing that the prohpet will never reject his request, the man told them he requested for the cloth so that when he died he will be covered with the cloth.

You people knew not about the prophet, you go internet and stumbled on site designed by enemy of Islam to annihilate the religion.

Any responsible,nice and good Muslims you met, definitely they are trying to be like the prophets.

Concerning camel milk and urine, I will urge you to make scientific research on them.

Most of the evil committed by Muhammad that was presented here came with quotations, yet you want people here to believe that people are damaging Muhammad's image.

Pls everyone can go and check by asking Google. Google is your friend, ok. You don't need to maintain a lie.

Look as for the so good things that Muhammad did, those things cannot erase the atrocities that he committed. It means nothing. Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and other evil people did many good things too. Does good deeds from an evil person automatically make him a good person. This is a wrong and funny logic. Many of our politicians are evil, yet they are very good to some people.

Everything wicked act by Muhammad is contained in your islamic literature. The rape, the murders, the stealing, etc are all in your literature. He was a slave trader. He sold and bought slaves. He raped many of the slaves and got them pregnant. He permitted his followers to do the same. These are facts from your Islamic texts.

I have read about Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and other religious figures. Among all of these figures, Muhammad is the only person who conspicuously stands out as evil.

Jihadis around the world are the true followers of Muhammad. For you to be a true Muslim, you have to kill, rape, enslave, subjugate (etc) non Muslims just like Muhammad did.

You think you know Islam more than Isis leaders? Are you joking? You think you know Islam more than all leaders of Islamic terror organizations around world who kill non Muslims because of their religious beliefs. They know Islam more than you, simple. Many of them are Islamic scholars. Very educated. The only difference between you and those guys is that they are bold enough to follow the examples and teachings of Muhammad.

Look, anyone can worship whatever he wants, tree, water, stone but don't inconvenience others with your way of worship.

If there's a God who is love. That God cannot send an evil person like Muhammad to be his prophet.

As for Camel urine, you and i know that it cannot act as medicine because it's not medicine. It contains toxins and dangerous micro organisms which are capable of decimating someone's health. No doctor would recommend camel urine for you as medicine. Pls don't tell me that you really believe that camel urine is medicine. Does it cure covid 19 infection or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

I don't have one picture of Jesus. No one knows how Jesus Christ looked like so all those drawing Jesus are just wasting their time. That was not the important message Jesus Christ brought. For 235 years after Jesus ascended back to Heaven. Nobody drew Jesus. The White people who drew their racial perception as Jesus drew him after 400 years so all these pictures you see of Jesus whether Black or White is not Jesus. Satan wants to deceive you with unimportant things like the drawings of Jesus. The most important thing you should be asking is why are you rejecting Jesus that said:

John 14:6-15 KJV — Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Did Muhammad ever talk like this. Why do believe the one who begged for the forgiveness of his son that is Muhammad instead of Jesus that the qur'an even called sinless/faultless/righteous.

All four Gospels record Jesus as saying, “Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God.”

The word ‘son’ cannot be accepted literally because in the Bible, God apparently addresses many of his chosen servants as ‘son’ and ‘sons.’ The Hebrews believed God is One, and had neither wife nor children in any literal sense. Therefore, it is obvious the expression ‘son of God’ merely meant ‘Servant of God’; one who, because of faithful service, was close and dear to God as a son is to his father.

Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.

Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.

The Bible says God had many ‘sons’

First, most people think there are no other verses that contradict or give equal divine sonship to other persons in the Old or New Testament.

For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him a true son of God, other wise Adam, Jacob, Ephraim and many more should also be considered as been sons of God as such they should be worshiped too according to such method.

Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’

Between these prophets and Jesus who is a bastard.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

The Bible says God had many ‘sons’

First, most people think there are no other verses that contradict or give equal divine sonship to other persons in the Old or New Testament.

For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him a true son of God, other wise Adam, Jacob, Ephraim and many more should also be considered as been sons of God as such they should be worshiped too according to such method.

Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’

Between these prophets and Jesus who is a bastard.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

You are right about that, when Jesus was alive,he is what you just describe him, he represents God and no one goes to God except by him, this is applicable to other prophets, during their time, they are the the way, the truth and the life, no one goes to God except through them, they represent God at their time.

This doesn't make Jesus God, the word father is used literally in the Bible to mean God and son as servant.

There many verses in the Bible were David, Adam, Ephraim are called sons of God, some even first and only son.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

Paul was a Murderer of Christians. A Pharisees Jew. A follower of Judaism but after He submitted to Jesus Christ on the road to Damascus to kill more Jews. He became a Changed man. He preached the gospel of Jesus Christ. He never married as he focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ. He never killed again. If you compare the Intelligence and what Muhammad wrote. You will see Muhammad was a stark illiterate compared to Paul. Paul never slept with Children. He preached till he was killed for the sake of Jesus Christ.

Muhammad was a cool young man who was a Star and married to one wife but immediately he got to 40 years and started receiving his revelations at the Hira cave. He changed to someone who murdered people. He murdered 800 Jewish men in one day and a female. He slept with a 9-year old child at the age of 54 under the guise of marriage. He snatched his adopted son's wife, Zainab after seeing her naked and revealed Surah 33:50 to justify himself after people started asking him why he did that. He said Muslims should marry just 4 but gave himself only the special privilege to have up to 22. Muhammad kissed little boys. Muhammad kissed during Ramadan, Muhammad f*ndle his menstrual wives. Something that the qur'an condemns and he copied it from the Jews. He basically lived for his own selfish carnal desires while claiming to be a prophet. There are many more of his atrocities he did.

The Tafsir confirm that Paul (Bulus), John (Yunus) and Simon were sent by Jesus Christ with great power. Only God can send messengers and the Tafsir says that Jesus Christ sent Paul (Bulus) to Antioch with great power meaning that Jesus Christ is God.

Be honest yourself. You don't even need to compare Jesus and Muhammad. Looking at the life of Paul after he submitted to Jesus Christ. Won't you choose him to be a mentor over Muhammad whose deeds showed that he was not from God?

Additional problems with Trinity

To a christian, God had to take human form to understand temptation and human suffering, but the concept is not based on any clear words of Jesus. In contrast, God does not need to be tempted and suffer in order to be able to understand and forgive man’s sins, for He is the all knowing Creator of man. This is expressed in the verse:

‘And the Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their pains.’ (Exodus 3:7)
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

A Christian is one who takes Jesus Christ as his example.
Until you experience this when you declare yourself as a Christian. If you don't then you are not yet ready for the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 5:11 KJV — Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus

‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)

‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him

‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)

‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself

Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

Jesus worshipped the only true God

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘he continued all night in prayer to God.’ (Luke 6:12)

‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

How did Jesus pray to God?

‘he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew 26:39)

‘During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.’ (Hebrews 5:7)

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face?

Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to ‘the only true God.’ Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.” (Quran 3:51)

Disciples did not believe Jesus was God

The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples over a period of thirty years after Jesus was raised to heaven. Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a crowd saying:

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

For Peter, Jesus was a servant of God (Confirmed In Matthew 12:18)

‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)

‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26)

When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)

The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant.

‘they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’ they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.’ (Acts 4:24)

‘your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.’ (Acts 4:27)

‘of Your holy servant Jesus.’ (Acts 4:30)

‘I am indeed a servant of God.’ (Quran 19:30)

The Bible says that Jesus was God’s servant

‘Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul is well pleased.’ (Matt 12:18) Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God.

The Bible says that Jesus could not do anything by himself

‘The son can do nothing by himself; he can only do what he sees his Father doing.’ (John 5:19)

‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30)

The Bible says that Jesus did not consider himself equal with God

and that God performed miracles through Jesus & Jesus was limited in what he could do:

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:cool

‘a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.’ (Acts 10:38)

If Christ was God, the Bible would simply say that Jesus did the miracles himself without making reference to God. The fact that it was God supplying the power for the miracles shows that God is greater than Jesus.

Also, Jesus was limited in performing miracles

One time when Jesus tried to heal a blind man, the man was not healed after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (Mark 8:22-26).

Once a woman was healed of her incurable bleeding. The woman came up behind him and touched his cloak, and she was immediately healed. But Jesus had no idea who touched him:

‘At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, ‘Who touched my clothes?’ (Mark 5:30)

‘He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them.’ (Mark 6:5)

Quite obviously, someone with such limitations can not be God. The power of miracles was not within Jesus.

The Bible says that at times of weakness angels strengthened Jesus

God ,however, does not need to be strengthened. Human need to be strengthened; God does not because God is All-Powerful. If Jesus had to be strengthened, he must not be God.

‘An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him – in the garden of Gethsemane’ (Luke 22:43)

‘Then the devil left him; and behold, angels came and began to minister to Him’ (Mark. 1:13)

‘And he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and he was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to him.’ (Mark 1:13)

The Bible says that Jesus wanted God’s will to be done

‘not my will but Yours be done.’ (Luke 22:42)

‘I do not seek my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.’ (John 5:30)

‘For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.’ (John 6:38)

Are some members of the coequal Trinity subservient, and less than equal, to other members? Even though they have different wills (‘I do not seek my own will’), do they obey without question the others’ commands (‘the will of Him who sent me’)? Jesus admits to subordinating his own distinct will, yet according to the Trinitarian doctrine they should all have the same will. Should one of the triune partners have to forgo his own will in favor of the will of another member of the Trinity? Should not they all have the exact same will?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

This is the question I asked myself when I was deceived by Muhammad. If Jesus Christ is a prophet and Muhammad is a prophet. Muhammad according to Islam is the last prophet. Then why is Jesus the one that has to ascend to Heaven instead of Muhammad the last prophet who died here and whose body has decayed here buried in Saudi Arabia. Also, why is Jesus the one to return back from heaven according to Islam. If Muhammad is the last Prophet then it is supposed to be Muhammad and not Jesus but why does Islam also agree with the Bible that it is Jesus that will return back from Heaven. Do you know how crazy that is? That means mere looking at this Jesus is greater than Muhammad.

That is what got me thinking. If you are honest. You too will think about that.
We are not comparing Jesus and Muhammad, they are both messengers of God.

Please read below.
Isaiah's vision:

Isaiah saw a vision of two riders.

"And he saw a chariot [with] a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, [and] a chariot of camels .." (Isaiah 21:7)
Who was the rider upon the ass? Every Sunday school student will tell us that this was a prophecy of Jesus (peace be upon him), as stated in John:

"And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written," (John 12:14)
but who is the promised prophet who would ride the camel? If it is not Muhammad (peace be upon him) then this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled. Let us read on...

"And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, [with] a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground." (Isaiah 21:9)

Babylon did indeed fall before Islam and the Islamic nation under the guidance of Muhammad (peace be upon him) did indeed succeed in eradicating the worship of idols from Babylon replacing it with the worship of God alone. In fact, the Muslims were the only believers in the God of Isaiah to ever succeed in fulfilling this prophesy.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Qudsi:

Jesus said I am sent only the loss sheep of isrealites, the last time I checked you are black man from Nigeria who is not in anyways related to a Jew.

The Faith of the Canaanite Woman
(Mark 7:24-30)

21Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon. 22And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.”

23But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

25The woman came and knelt before Him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogsf eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

I can imagine you are dog that eat a left over food.

Evidence from other version of the Bible.

New International Version
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

New Living Translation
Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”

English Standard Version
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Berean Study Bible
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Berean Literal Bible
And answering He said, "I was sent only to those being lost sheep of the house of Israel."

New American Standard Bible
But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

New King James Version
But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

King James Bible
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Christian Standard Bible
He replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Contemporary English Version
Jesus said, "I was sent only to the people of Israel! They are like a flock of lost sheep."

Good News Translation
Then Jesus replied, "I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
He replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

International Standard Version
But he replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel."

NET Bible
So he answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

New Heart English Bible
But he answered, "I was not sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But he answered and said to them, “I am not sent except to the sheep that have strayed from the house of Israel.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jesus responded, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the nation of Israel."

New American Standard 1977
But He answered and said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

King James 2000 Bible
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

American King James Version
But he answered and said, I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

American Standard Version
But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And he answering, said: I was not sent but to the sheep that are lost of the house of Israel.

Darby Bible Translation
But he answering said, I have not been sent save to the lost sheep of Israel's house.

English Revised Version
But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Webster's Bible Translation
But he answered and said, I am not sent but to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Weymouth New Testament
"I have only been sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel," He replied.

World English Bible
But he answered, "I wasn't sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Young's Literal Translation
and he answering said, 'I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.'
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
chipower:

Most of the evil committed by Muhammad that was presented here came with quotations, yet you want people here to believe that people are damaging Muhammad's image.

Pls everyone can go and check by asking Google. Google is your friend, ok. You don't need to maintain a lie.

Look as for the so good things that Muhammad did, those things cannot erase the atrocities that he committed. It means nothing. Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and other evil people did many good things too. Does good deeds from an evil person automatically make him a good person. This is a wrong and funny logic. Many of our politicians are evil, yet they are very good to some people.

Everything wicked act by Muhammad is contained in your islamic literature. The rape, the murders, the stealing, etc are all in your literature. He was a slave trader. He sold and bought slaves. He raped many of the slaves and got them pregnant. He permitted his followers to do the same. These are facts from your Islamic texts.

I have read about Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and other religious figures. Among all of these figures, Muhammad is the only person who conspicuously stands out as evil.

Jihadis around the world are the true followers of Muhammad. For you to be a true Muslim, you have to kill, rape, enslave, subjugate (etc) non Muslims just like Muhammad did.

You think you know Islam more than Isis leaders? Are you joking? You think you know Islam more than all leaders of Islamic terror organizations around world who kill non Muslims because of their religious beliefs. They know Islam more than you, simple. Many of them are Islamic scholars. Very educated. The only difference between you and those guys is that they are bold enough to follow the examples and teachings of Muhammad.

Look, anyone can worship whatever he wants, tree, water, stone but don't inconvenience others with your way of worship.

If there's a God who is love. That God cannot send an evil person like Muhammad to be his prophet.

As for Camel urine, you and i know that it cannot act as medicine because it's not medicine. It contains toxins and dangerous micro organisms which are capable of decimating someone's health. No doctor would recommend camel urine for you as medicine. Pls don't tell me that you really believe that camel urine is medicine. Does it cure covid 19 infection or what?
You acquise the prophet of the greatest blasphemy, I can't blame you since that is what your Bible portrayed about other prophets including Jesus himself.

David committed a grevious sin of adultery, deceit, and murder, regarding Bathsheba and her husband Uriah. The child of David’s union with Bathsheba was taken by God in place of David’s life. Thus David could remain king so that the promises God made about David’s throne could stand (2Samuel 11 & 12).

the Gospel

(Luke 12:49-53)

34Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36and a man's foes'shall be they of his own household.

20Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded a to plant a vineyard. 21When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

In some verses the way they describe sex scene you will think they are acting porn.

This is the impression the media wants you to hear about the Noble prophet and basically that is what you want to hear,

For the so called terrorists organization they don't represent Islam but the western power and enemies of Islam.

Isis was founded and financed by the western power to oust the regime of Asaad, they went against him when he become berserk,
David Cameron admitted in one of his interview that ISIS betray them.

Boko Haram, Alshaba are linked to alqaeeda.
Alqaeeda was founded and financed by United State of America, Hillary Clinton admitted this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEMH5YuI6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

You want to blame the prophets for this, right

Muslims had suffered gravely in the hands of these terrorists organization western machinaries, millions of muslims lives has been lost, properties destroyed places deserted as a result of bombings, and you think we are pleased with this, you must have your head checked,

All the Hadiths you are quoting on the the internet from sites designed by enemies to confused ill faith Muslims and fellows like you who wants by all means to see reason to condemn the prophet do not hold weights.
We are aware of their evil plan.

If the war the so called Illuminati have waged against Islam is directed towards christainity, christainity must have gone into Extinction.

The meaning of ISIS is Islamic state of isreal, they are Jews spies, the evil they planned will surely goes against them.

The prophet say about an outbreak of a disease such as covid-19.

The Prophet Muhammad, realizing the
consequences of infectious epidemics, advised
his companions that, “When you hear about a
break of plague in any area, do not enter there
and when it has broken in a land where you
are, then do not run way from it (and thus
spread it elsewhere).” On the basis of this
hadith, Muslims considered precaution and
vigilance against infectious epidemics as the
command of God.

Black seed(cumin)
It has been reported on the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, who narrated that she heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying, “This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.” Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, asked ‘What is As-Sam?’ He (the Prophet peace be upon him) replied ‘Death’.14 Similarly Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated, “I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying, “There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death.”14

Honey
Honey is considered one of nature's valuable functional and medicinal foods.89 In the Holy Quran, Allah the almighty says: “And your Lord inspired to the bee, take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in] that which they construct. Then, eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]. There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colours, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.”58 Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated, “A man came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said, ‘My brother has pain in his stomach,’ so the Messenger, peace be upon him, said: ‘Give him honey to drink.’ The man came back and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! It only increased his illness!’ So the Messenger, peace be upon him, said, ‘Give him honey to drink.’ The man came back and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! It only increased his illness!’ The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said ‘Allah spoke the truth and your brother's belly has lied. Go and give him honey to drink.’ He went and gave him honey and was cured.”14, 82

Costus
Umm Qais, may Allah be pleased with her, narrated: I went to The Prophet, peace be upon him, along with a son of mine whose palate and tonsils I had pressed with my finger as a treatment for a (throat and tonsil) disease. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Why do you pain your children by pressing their throats! Use Oud Al-Hindi (Indian aloe wood, costus) for it cures seven diseases, one of which is pleurisy.”14

Cucurbitaceae
The formal account of Cucurbitaceae in the Quran is mentioned in Surah As-Saffat, 146. Allah the almighty says: “And We caused a plant of gourd to grow over him.” Unripe fruits, seeds and aerial parts of Momordica charantia Linn. (Cucurbitaceae) have been globally used in the treatment of several ailments.

Barley (Hordeum Vulgare)
Barley has been an important foodstuff in the Arabian Peninsula since ancient times. It is reported that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, used to recommend Talbina (a meal made from powdered barley) for the sick or for those grieving a deceased person. She (Aisha), may Allah be pleased with her, said, “I heard the Messenger saying, ‘The Talbina gives rest to the heart of the patient and makes it active and relieves some of his sorrow and grief’.”82

These are just few among Islamic medicine, I can give you a link because it will do your household better..

Stop listening to to the media and what evil people wants you to hear about the prohpet do a personal unbiased report on the prophet Muhammad may the peace of Allah be upon him.
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by chipower: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Seetto:

You acquise the prophet of the greatest blasphemy, I can't blame you since that is what your Bible portrayed about other prophets including Jesus himself.

David committed a grevious sin of adultery, deceit, and murder, regarding Bathsheba and her husband Uriah. The child of David’s union with Bathsheba was taken by God in place of David’s life. Thus David could remain king so that the promises God made about David’s throne could stand (2Samuel 11 & 12).

the Gospel

(Luke 12:49-53)

34Think not that I came to send peace on the earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: 36and a man's foes'shall be they of his own household.

20Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded a to plant a vineyard. 21When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside. 23But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

In some verses the way they describe sex scene you will think they are acting porn.

This is the impression the media wants you to hear about the Noble prophet and basically that is what you want to hear,

For the so called terrorists organization they don't represent Islam but the western power and enemies of Islam.

Isis was founded and financed by the western power to oust the regime of Asaad, they went against him when he become berserk,
David Cameron admitted in one of his interview that ISIS betray them.

Boko Haram, Alshaba are linked to alqaeeda.
Alqaeeda was founded and financed by United State of America, Hillary Clinton admitted this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcEMH5YuI6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

You want to blame the prophets for this, right

Muslims had suffered gravely in the hands of these terrorists organization western machinaries, millions of muslims lives has been lost, properties destroyed places deserted as a result of bombings, and you think we are pleased with this, you must have your head checked,

All the Hadiths you are quoting on the the internet from sites designed by enemies to confused ill faith Muslims and fellows like you who wants by all means to see reason to condemn the prophet do not hold weights.
We are aware of their evil plan.

If the war the so called Illuminati have waged against Islam is directed towards christainity, christainity must have gone into Extinction.

The meaning of ISIS is Islamic state of isreal, they are Jews spies, the evil they planned will surely goes against them.

The prophet say about an outbreak of a disease such as covid-19.

The Prophet Muhammad, realizing the
consequences of infectious epidemics, advised
his companions that, “When you hear about a
break of plague in any area, do not enter there
and when it has broken in a land where you
are, then do not run way from it (and thus
spread it elsewhere).” On the basis of this
hadith, Muslims considered precaution and
vigilance against infectious epidemics as the
command of God.

Black seed(cumin)
It has been reported on the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, who narrated that she heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying, “This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.” Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, asked ‘What is As-Sam?’ He (the Prophet peace be upon him) replied ‘Death’.14 Similarly Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated, “I heard the Prophet, peace be upon him, saying, “There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death.”14

Honey
Honey is considered one of nature's valuable functional and medicinal foods.89 In the Holy Quran, Allah the almighty says: “And your Lord inspired to the bee, take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in] that which they construct. Then, eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]. There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colours, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.”58 Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated, “A man came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said, ‘My brother has pain in his stomach,’ so the Messenger, peace be upon him, said: ‘Give him honey to drink.’ The man came back and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! It only increased his illness!’ So the Messenger, peace be upon him, said, ‘Give him honey to drink.’ The man came back and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah! It only increased his illness!’ The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said ‘Allah spoke the truth and your brother's belly has lied. Go and give him honey to drink.’ He went and gave him honey and was cured.”14, 82

Costus
Umm Qais, may Allah be pleased with her, narrated: I went to The Prophet, peace be upon him, along with a son of mine whose palate and tonsils I had pressed with my finger as a treatment for a (throat and tonsil) disease. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “Why do you pain your children by pressing their throats! Use Oud Al-Hindi (Indian aloe wood, costus) for it cures seven diseases, one of which is pleurisy.”14

Cucurbitaceae
The formal account of Cucurbitaceae in the Quran is mentioned in Surah As-Saffat, 146. Allah the almighty says: “And We caused a plant of gourd to grow over him.” Unripe fruits, seeds and aerial parts of Momordica charantia Linn. (Cucurbitaceae) have been globally used in the treatment of several ailments.

Barley (Hordeum Vulgare)
Barley has been an important foodstuff in the Arabian Peninsula since ancient times. It is reported that Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, used to recommend Talbina (a meal made from powdered barley) for the sick or for those grieving a deceased person. She (Aisha), may Allah be pleased with her, said, “I heard the Messenger saying, ‘The Talbina gives rest to the heart of the patient and makes it active and relieves some of his sorrow and grief’.”82

These are just few among Islamic medicine, I can give you a link because it will do your household better..

Stop listening to to the media and what evil people wants you to hear about the prohpet do a personal unbiased report on the prophet Muhammad may the peace of Allah be upon him.

Your arguments and reasoning is neither here nor there, uncoordinated and irrelevant to my points. You like to waste words.

First i cannot commit blasphemy against Mohammed because he is not God. One can only commit blasphemy against God, that's, at least for those who believe in God.

Secondly, you hurriedly declared me a Christian, when i never claimed to be one. Who told you i believe in God? Do you know if I'm an atheist. What if im Jewish, guru maharaji, Buddhist, hindu, African traditional religionist etc

Again, you think that shouting that other religions are fake automatically proves that Islam true. That logic is flawed.

Now, let me make myself clear once again. Every evil committed by your prophet is recorded in your Islamic texts. I didn't forge them. The rape, the sex slavery, the murder, the wife beating, slave trading etc They are many, all of them are there in your Islamic texts for every interested person to see. I didn't tell Muhammad and his followers to rape slaves, i didn't tell him to make, sell and buy slaves.

Why are you uncomfortable because im talking about all the evil committed by Muhammad.

From your Islamic texts, you have shown me how good Muhammad could be. From the same Islamic texts, i have shown that he was a monster. A very evil being who refused to repent till he died.

Again you are trying to show how Muhammad helped people. My reply is, ' and so what '? What does that prove.? Muhammad's innocence or what?

To be frank with you, i don't understand how you think. Assuming a doctor cures people of infections, donates money to charity, donates money to churches, mosques but commits commits abortions in his clinic and refuses to repent. Now, tell me how can you classify such a person as a good person. The person is simply a monster.

Since when did rape and sex slavery become virtuous acts? Did these evil acts become virtuous to you because Muhammad did all of them and sanction his followers to do the same.?

Religion can be an opium. And you have been smoking this opium. That's why you deliberately refuse to see all these evil acts committed by Muhammad.

You talked about porn or some parts of the Bible sounding like porn.
This sounds very funny to me because you and i know that Muhammad was a sexual pervert. What he did to helpless women is a classic example of what you see in a pornographic movie. He even indulged in child pornography courtesy of Aisha.

Because Muhammad was a sexual pervert, he envisioned a pornographic paradise, where him and his followers will be having endless sexual intercourse with virgins etc.
This is simple psychology. He developed a paradise according to his mind set and behavior. Again, this is simple psychology. You don't need to be a rocket scientist in order to decipher this.

Why are you comfortable with telling lies. I know that Muhammad lied a lot but you don't have to be like him. Everyone knows the meaning of Isis. It means Islamic state of Iraq and syria.

I don't want to waste my time on other conspiracy theories you raised because they didn't erase the fact that Mohammed committed wicked acts as shown in your texts.

For you to be a true Muslim, you must behave like Muhammad. He raped women, he raped slaves and impregnated some of them. He practiced sex slavery, he beat women, he murdered people etc. A true Muslim must do the same.

I didn't get conversant with Islam or any other religion by listening to any media outlets. I studied Islam and Mohammed by reading Islamic texts. Everything Muhammad said and did is in your Islamic texts. EVERYONE SHOULD OPEN THESE TEXTS AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES. NO MORE LIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seetto:

Haha!

Do you know you just prove something great about Jesus but you don't know it.

Thank God you brought this up. First, I am happy as a Muslim that you are that you posted by yourself the different Translations of the Bible and they all said the Same. That means a Muslim confirms that the Bible is the same. The Translations might render the English differently just as it is with the qur'an so that accusation of Bible been Corrupt is a lie from Muslims. Even the qur'an never says the Bible is Corrupt.

Let's examine this Bible verses you gave. Anyone who reads will learn. Let's go.

You quoted Mark 7:24-30 to try and say that Jesus was never meant for a Black man. Only Israel. Haha! You shoot you self in the foot. I hope if Jesus is not meant for the Black man then an Arab man, Muhammad too should have no be mentioning Jesus and that means Muhammad was not even a prophet in the first place. Remember your chidish logic of "Jesus sent only to Israelites" unless haha! You are trying to say Muhammad was paid by Zionist to lie that he is the prophet after Israelite Jesus when he is just an Arab man who lived far from Jesus time and place.

What were the lessons Jesus taught here with this encounter of his with a non-jewish woman that lead to this conversation in Mark 7:24-30. Everyone if you can open to Mark 7 and read from verse 1. You will see that some Pharisees and teachers of the Law (Judaism) just like these deceiving Muslims today who claim to be Sheikhs/Imams/Mullahs/Ustaz/Alfas/Rabbis came around Jesus and they started saying sort all these useless Muslims say today which they think that God regards as righteous when they are all filthy before God especially their hearts. They were telling Jesus Christ. Your disciples don't wash their hands before eating according to their Pharisees way. The same way you will see Muslims claiming that Christians don't do Ablution and that Muslims who do the dirty Ablution or dry Ablution like rolling in sands are righteous, or they will say that all women who don't were Hijabi are prostitutes when even most of their girls on hijab sleep around. I see many of them even in my area, or they will say if your trouser length is touching your knee that lol! Your leg will burn in fire, etc. You know bunch of Stupid rules that God is not concerned about as their hearts are not clean but they are washing the outer body when the inside of them is 100% filthy. Jesus looked at them and said to them:

Mark 7:6-9 NLT — Jesus replied, “You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote,
‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me. Their worship is a farce,
for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’ For you ignore God’s law and substitute your own tradition.” Then he said, “You skillfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition.

And Jesus told them about many of those nonsense things/Sharia laws/Judaism laws, etc that they do which doesn't represent the Word of God in Mark 7:13 NIV — Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

Next, Jesus faced the crowd and start talking to them in Mark 7:14-16 KJV — And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

It is not by doing ablution, wearing hijab, wearing trouser that reaches your knee but you don't put fringes on your clothes like the Israelites do, you claim you don't eat pork but Arab Muslims eat Camel and Donkey that is a taboo to the Israelites (Judaism) that God revealed the Torah to. Hypocrites. If you want to obey one Law. You must obey all of them. You break one Law. You break all of them.

Jesus Christ continued teaching this to the Crowd and when he even went inside the House in Mark 7:17-23. He continued to teach them because the Disciples were confused and they asked Jesus Christ to explain more this teaching that He taught them and the Crowd outside and Jesus Christ told them that don't they understand this simple thing that it is not what enters into a man that makes a man unclean or defiled like this Judaism Pharisees/Muslim Sheikhs,Mullahs, etc that copied some of the Jewish Law teach. They are all wrong. What makes a man unclean and defiled are the things that come out from him and not what goes into a man.

Hallelujah!
I feel like I am preaching. Can you imagine this kind of Wisdom from Jesus Christ that is even greater than whatever Moses said. No prophet talked like the way Jesus talked. Muhammad that came 700 years after Jesus that was supposed to have small sense. His own was worst than Moses as he told Muslims stupid things like this below and many more:

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاَهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ هِلاَلِ بْنِ يِسَافٍ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا اسْتَجْمَرْتَ فَأَوْتِرْ ‏"
It was narrated from Salamah bin Qais that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"When you clean yourselves (with stones, after defecating), use an odd number."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 43
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 43
Sunan an-Nasai

Jesus is the proof of God. He spoke a higher Wisdom and Truth than anyone else who walked this Earth. Not even Moses can compare to Jesus. Muhammad is a rat to even be comparing him with Jesus Christ. It is a Taboo. Such Blasphemy!! How can a Pedophile Muhammad be same ranking with someone like Jesus who the qur'an says was FAULTLESS and SINLESS.

Jesus Christ told them in Mark 7:18-23 NIV — “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.) He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

Jesus Christ told the Things that make a man unclean/defiled is not washing and ablution like Judaism/Islam teaches. It is not what you eat, it is not wearing hijab, or counting bead, etc. What you eat don't go to the Heart but the Stomach from where you pass them out as feaces. The things that make a man unclean or defiled comes from the inside (the Heart) and they are:

1) Immoral lifestyle. Was Muhammad immoral? Yes very very immoral. There are many more proof I can show you from the qur'an and hadiths like for example how he snatched his adopted son's wife, Zainab after seeing her uncovered and he now revealed Surah 33:50 when his followers asked him about this where gave he, Muhammad access to anything in Skirt inclusive of small girls or women from his Paternal and Maternal Side of family. Was Jesus immoral? No, my LORD and Saviour was never immoral. Hallelujah. He never even married.

2)Rob. Did Muhammad Rob? Yes. He looted and shared plunders and booty plus women he seized at war after killing their husbands and family and kept for himself and shared to his followers. There are many evidences in the Hadiths. One is Safiyya the Jewish lady that later poisoned Muhammad with a Mutton meat which later killed him. Did Jesus Christ Rob? No. My LORD and Saviour never robbed. Hallelujah.

3) Kill. Was Muhammad a Murderer? Yes. You don't even need to dig hard. In a day he beheaded 800 Jewish men after from other murder where he heated nails into some people eyes and cut their hands and legs and left them out in the sun to die even while they pleaded for Water. Did Jesus Kill? No. Instead Jesus Christ, My Now LORD and Saviour was killed for my sake. I am assured of Eternal life. I am not scared like when I was formerly deceived by Muhammad but Muslims want me to deny that. Never. Jesus prophesied his own death, died and resurrected. If he was not God. How could he do that. Even I was deceived by Muhammad. All Muslims know that Jesus is alive and will return but Muhammad is dead in Saudi Arabia.

4) Adultery. Did Muhammad commit adultery? Kai! He was an expert at it. He even taught his fellowers to commit adultery that he called Mut'ah (Temporary marriage) and many more. A Muslim man can divorce a woman by just saying it 3 times and if she wants to come. She must first sleep with the one she is with now before coming back to sleep with the first husband. They are all in the Hadiths. I will show you. Did Jesus Christ commit adultery? No. Wallahi! Even the qur'an says Jesus was Sinless and Faultless.

5) Greed. Was Muhammad greedy? Yes. He gave Surah that he claimed Allah told him that all Muslim men can have only 4 wives limit but he gave himself special privilege and had more than 8 wives because he was greedy for women. He tried bribing people to convert to Islam with money. The evidences are all in the qur'an and Hadiths. Was Jesus Christ greedy? No. Even some people said Jesus should come rule over them. He rejected and only focused on the good works of His Father of whom He and the Father are One(John10:30).

6)Deceit, Indecency, etc. If I continue it is the whole day. Was Muhammad deceitful and involved in indecent acts? Yes. There are evidences in the qur'an and Hadiths. Muhammad even said Allah is a Deceiver and that Allah deceived Christians by making it seem as if Jesus was Crucified but was ascended to God and that Jesus would return. Muhammad f*ndle menstrauting wives and kissing them during even Ramadan and during reciting qur'an. Lol, I will show. The Hadiths are ready.

With just a few of these examples. How do you think Wudu (Daily ablution before Solar), Ghusl (Full ablution), Tayammum (Dry Ablution where you can roll in sand before Solar if there is scarcity) all these can save a man that all these spring from your heart. You do several Wudu but you will never see that it is wrong for Muhammad at 54 to sleep with 9 year. You do plenty wudu but you think it is okay for Mubarak Bala to be arrested because he insulted Muhammad. You do Wudu but you don't see anything wrong with Muhammad taking his adopted son's wife, Zainab. Lol, how do you think you will be saved plus you now reject the words of the Sinless One-Jesus and accept the lie that he never died for your sins, etc. You are wasting your time and when you done on Earth without accepting Jesus Christ. You will head straight to be with the Devil, your father of whom Muhammad is already with going by all these things he did.

Mark 7:24-26 KJV — And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid. For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet: The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.

To further teach His Disciples and any Jew around looking that all the outward Hypocritical actions by Judaism, Pharisees, Islam, etc were a waste of time. He now went to a district of Tyre and Sidon. Do you know where Tyre and Sidon are located today? And do you know who the woman that met Jesus was from?
They are located at Present day Lebanon and the woman is a Gentile that is Non-jewish person. A Greek from Phoenicia, a place in present day Syria. Hallelujah so today Syrians and Lebanese, etc were not Muslims. It was 700 years after Jesus had ascended back to Heaven that Satan through Muhammad and Islam came to deceive them. As a Jew if you to truly practice Judaism. A Jew is not supposed to mix with Gentiles or even enter a Non-Jewish house. Just like today Palestine Muslims will never speak or enter an Israeli house. This Gentile woman recognising Jesus as divine came to be beg for her daughter to be healed of the demons tormenting her daughter. And Jesus Christ wanting to teach his disciples and the Hypocrite Jews practicing Judaism just Muslims who practice Islam a lesson.

i. It also shows that Jesus did not obey the Jewish traditions that said a faithful Jew would have nothing to do with Gentiles and would never enter a Gentile’s house.

ii. “The previous incident shows Jesus wiping out the distinction between clean and unclean foods. Can it be that here, in symbol, we have him wiping out the difference between clean and unclean people? Just as a Jew would never soil his lips with forbidden foods, so he would never soil his life by contact with the unclean Gentile.”

iii. Wanted no one to know it: At the same time, Jesus didn’t want to needlessly offend people. He knew that the time for breaking down the wall between Jew and Gentile by bringing them into one body (the church) was still in the future. So while not keeping His presence in the region of Tyre and Sidon strictly secret, He did not want it publicized.

b. But He could not be hidden: It is a glorious principle – Jesus cannot be hidden. Anytime Jesus is present at all, He finds a way to touch lives, because He cannot be hidden.

c. She came and fell at His feet... she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter: This woman came to intercede for her daughter, and she is a picture of an intercessor because she made her daughter’s needs her own.

What you should ask yourself if you are smart?
Is that if Jesus Christ was only sent for only Jews. Then why did he still go ahead to heal this Gentile woman? You are not amazed at the good work he did that even your qur'an confirms and begin to examine more about what Jesus said in the New Testament. Someone you know was better than Muhammad by gaps. I will show you Hadiths where if Muhammad was a prophet. He would have shown mercy but he insisted and went ahead to kill insisting on Traditions and laws of Men.

Jesus Christ later used this to talk to the Israelites in Luke 10:13-16 KJV — Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell. He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Listen my brother, you and all your Kaaba worshippers, Judaism, Muhammad, etcetera that reject Jesus Christ will be casted into Hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour.

You go about claiming that Islam believes Jesus but you don't believe His words and the things he did. Luke 6:46 NIV — “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

You tell lies against Jesus when he in Acts 1:6-11 NIV — Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Matthew 24:10-14 NIV — At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Your time is tickling as you continue in this Religion of Islam to Bear false Witness against Jesus. How Blind are you? Can't you see that Muhammad doesn't have the answer for you. Why have you sworn to head to hell?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Seetto:

We are not comparing Jesus and Muhammad, they are both messengers of God.

Please read below.
Isaiah's vision:

Isaiah saw a vision of two riders.

"And he saw a chariot [with] a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, [and] a chariot of camels .." (Isaiah 21:7)
Who was the rider upon the ass? Every Sunday school student will tell us that this was a prophecy of Jesus (peace be upon him), as stated in John:

"And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written," (John 12:14)
but who is the promised prophet who would ride the camel? If it is not Muhammad (peace be upon him) then this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled. Let us read on...

"And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, [with] a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground." (Isaiah 21:9)

Babylon did indeed fall before Islam and the Islamic nation under the guidance of Muhammad (peace be upon him) did indeed succeed in eradicating the worship of idols from Babylon replacing it with the worship of God alone. In fact, the Muslims were the only believers in the God of Isaiah to ever succeed in fulfilling this prophesy.

Muhammad was not a messenger of God. By his deeds which I examined in the post that I shared you. Muhammad is not even fit to tie the lace of the Shoe on Paul's feet or Prophet John the Baptist. Comparing Muhammad to Jesus (John 1:18 NIV — No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.)
So to compare Muhammad to Jesus is like comparing a Stripper to your beautiful Mother.
You know that is never possible, right?!!

Their deeds are different. Muhammad deed showed he was from Satan. Jesus Christ deed showed he was God in Flesh. The deeds tell the difference. The Prophets like Moses, John the Baptist, Samuel, Daniel, etc could not even compare to Jesus Christ.

Muhammad was a Pedophile.
Muhammad fought many wars unlike Jesus Christ. Muhammad conquered Mecca with an Army of 10,000 in 630AD( 630 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus to Heaven)
Muhammad married the wife of his adopted son, Zayd (Surah 33:37-38). This alone should tell you if you are not possessed by Satan that Muhammad was not a Prophet but only used Allah as excuse to do what he wanted. Jesus never did like that.
Muhammad killed other human beings he called idolaters and Disbelievers (Surah 9:5;9:73)
Muhammad sent his enemies into exile and confiscated their properties (Surah 59:2-17)
Muhammad beheaded 800 Quraish Jewish Tribes men. The massacre happened in a day. Jesus never did that.
Muhammad taught Muslims to fight and kill the Disbelievers (Surah 9:123; 8:65). Jesus instead said Show love to your enemies who attack, kill and persecute you.
And many more.

Muslims say God is a confused being. If you say that Jesus Christ is a messenger like the Pedophile Muhammad. Then how can God send Jesus Christ prophecied that he will give up his life and resurrected after 3 days. Even the Romans and Jews record that Jesus was killed and resurrected. God now sends Muhammad 700 years after to say that Jesus that preceded him was not Crucified (Surah 4:157) and in this ayah also Jesus is the Word and Spirit of Allah.

Is God confused?
Re: Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier by Seetto: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
chipower:

Your arguments and reasoning is neither here nor there, uncoordinated and irrelevant to my points. You like to waste words.

First i cannot commit blasphemy against Mohammed because he is not God. One can only commit blasphemy against God, that's, at least for those who believe in God.

Secondly, you hurriedly declared me a Christian, when i never claimed to be one. Who told you i believe in God? Do you know if I'm an atheist. What if im Jewish, guru maharaji, Buddhist, hindu, African traditional religionist etc

Again, you think that shouting that other religions are fake automatically proves that Islam true. That logic is flawed.

Now, let me make myself clear once again. Every evil committed by your prophet is recorded in your Islamic texts. I didn't forge them. The rape, the sex slavery, the murder, the wife beating, slave trading etc They are many, all of them are there in your Islamic texts for every interested person to see. I didn't tell Muhammad and his followers to rape slaves, i didn't tell him to make, sell and buy slaves.

Why are you uncomfortable because im talking about all the evil committed by Muhammad.

From your Islamic texts, you have shown me how good Muhammad could be. From the same Islamic texts, i have shown that he was a monster. A very evil being who refused to repent till he died.

Again you are trying to show how Muhammad helped people. My reply is, ' and so what '? What does that prove.? Muhammad's innocence or what?

To be frank with you, i don't understand how you think. Assuming a doctor cures people of infections, donates money to charity, donates money to churches, mosques but commits commits abortions in his clinic and refuses to repent. Now, tell me how can you classify such a person as a good person. The person is simply a monster.

Since when did rape and sex slavery become virtuous acts? Did these evil acts become virtuous to you because Muhammad did all of them and sanction his followers to do the same.?

Religion can be an opium. And you have been smoking this opium. That's why you deliberately refuse to see all these evil acts committed by Muhammad.

You talked about porn or some parts of the Bible sounding like porn.
This sounds very funny to me because you and i know that Muhammad was a sexual pervert. What he did to helpless women is a classic example of what you see in a pornographic movie. He even indulged in child pornography courtesy of Aisha.

Because Muhammad was a sexual pervert, he envisioned a pornographic paradise, where him and his followers will be having endless sexual intercourse with virgins etc.
This is simple psychology. He developed a paradise according to his mind set and behavior. Again, this is simple psychology. You don't need to be a rocket scientist in order to decipher this.

Why are you comfortable with telling lies. I know that Muhammad lied a lot but you don't have to be like him. Everyone knows the meaning of Isis. It means Islamic state of Iraq and syria.

I don't want to waste my time on other conspiracy theories you raised because they didn't erase the fact that Mohammed committed wicked acts as shown in your texts.

For you to be a true Muslim, you must behave like Muhammad. He raped women, he raped slaves and impregnated some of them. He practiced sex slavery, he beat women, he murdered people etc. A true Muslim must do the same.

I didn't get conversant with Islam or any other religion by listening to any media outlets. I studied Islam and Mohammed by reading Islamic texts. Everything Muhammad said and did is in your Islamic texts. EVERYONE SHOULD OPEN THESE TEXTS AND SEE FOR THEMSELVES. NO MORE LIES.

Well it is obvious you are an atheist, and you strongly detest religion,

I believe in God, believe in the last day and believe in his prophets, the angels and his books.

It will be easier for you to insults God, because you don't believe in its existence and very comfortable for you to labelled the prophets and called them all sort of names because you detest them and don't believe in their messages.

Enjoy your free will life....

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) / Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 267
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.