Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (92118 Views)

Polling Unit In My Area In Alimosho Lagos - Photos / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Samdeejay100(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Protest started this morning in my area from angry youths that were not allowed to move out freely........

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by mopol123: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Which area is this?

Please come to our rescue. Even it's only Garri we can have to survive this period, God will richly replenish your sources. Two siblings under me and we have nothing to survive on anymore. God bless you.

First bank

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Powerintoxicate: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
They are not well informed. Tell them if they want to go out they are free to go to New York or Italy and roam around freely since they don't understand the situation the World is in at this time. Rubbish

495 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok o. They should remember to clear the tyre when it burns finish.

367 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Iamgrey5(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
op is this Abijo/Sangotedo Area?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Things are about falling apart. It is well.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Mhyketh(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2020
they should change their motive...
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by anibi9674: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2020
One gun shot , you go see them disembark like say them no plan to protest before. Protesting against a policy that intends to save your life. If una catch coronarivus who go bear the cost of una medication?

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Millenniumlady(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Hope it's not the lekki i live in cause this place looks like mainland

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Avalancheman: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
They are not well informed. Tell them if they want to go out they are free to go to New York or Italy and roam around freely since they don't understand the situation the World is in at this time. Rubbish

Shut up!

Even those countries are already reopening despite still recording daily deaths in hundreds... angry

252 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by chris4gold(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Powerintoxicate:

Get inform bro, those country have plans for their citizen, what have you or your relatives received from this wicked government, and do not forgot that fingers are not equal, man must eat

314 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by ozoebuka1(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
You guys have been told to stop burning tyres in the middle of the road because it melts the coal tar "corota" and spoils the road.

You guys have the highest IGR and should be the ones distributing relieve materials to other regions instead of protesting... Unless you guys have been lying all along. Smh

2023 you guys will still show us sophistication by voting the most useless person because he is from your tribe or because he has someone from your tribe... Smh

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by a4cube: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Sangotedo is not Ibeju Lekki.

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by otokx(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
They are spoiling their good roads, see ignorance.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Iamgrey5(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
a4cube:
Sangotedo is not Ibeju Lekki.
I know

But it is the last part of Eti osa before ibeju lekki.

19 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Deepfeel(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Hunger hunger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Powerintoxicate: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
chris4gold:

Get inform bro, those country have plans for their citizen, what have you or your relatives received from this wicked government, and do not forgot that fingers are not equal, man must eat
do you or they know that this is technically a war situation? This is bio warfare and life first not going out to get food. Nonsense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
chris4gold:

Get informed...
...those countries...
...their citizens...

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by MarianaTrench: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
These mofos have been warned several times to stop burning tyres on the road.

They're doing damage to the road!

29 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by ChristineC: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Chai

the truth is that Nigerian government cannot afford an extension of the lockdown. if people cannot be provided for they'd fend for themselves.

Powerintoxicate:
is this a joke? grin grin grin grin grin provide these guys with Visa right now and I can assure you that area will be deserted

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Kobicove(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:

I think it's the road leading to Dangote Refinery.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by FanRong: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
I think this is a product of Ignorance though I also blame the government for their lack of foresight.

BVN should be the best Palliative channel this Period and it would have been very effective to stall this protest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by emeijeh(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Let me deviate a little:
How shameless can this country be?
Customs keeps smuggled rice, there is lockdown.... Then customs brings out same contraband rice to be distributed to states.

2 states so far has rejected the expired rice.

NIGERIA LA SHITHOLE

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Zchi1052(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Move freely when there's fire on the mountain
Are they alright?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by bolaayenimo: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
No further extension

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by paulolee(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Yes na....the youths aint lazy afterall...the wave have started in lekki n very soon it would spread all over island and the mainland guys go take over and it spreads to the whole of Nigeria even if the norths no go join bcoz them they receive alerts...we are tired of being played like babies...we are tired to staying at home with nothing to show for it..we are tired of seeing politics played with paliative dt is meant equally for all Nigerians...if he insist on adding more days or weeks, i think they should be more foods n money to go round because local man is hungry...we can still work inside lockdown naa las las no interstate traveling and borders remain shut and pls nobody should preach abt the serious spread the protest would bring because hunger is more deadly than this virus...if u de eat at least twice a day since this lockdown started you have to give thanks to whatever you serve or worship because you dont kno how blessed or lucky you are...i leave it there..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by Appswheel(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Hope it's not the lekki i live in cause this place looks like mainland
lol... Show off.. grin

18 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki by wunmi590(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided

In as much as a lot of Nigerians are really and massively suffering from this lockdown, this shouldn't be the best approach to things, don't let us put our lives in danger all in a bid to go out and find food for ourselves.

Some of our security personnel don't understand the word stop, what they only understand is go, before they would start shooting and name you guys 1million boys (1MB).

Please stay safe at home, or do a peaceful protect and cover your nose to your local government chairman house or state house instead of burning tyres in the road.

We need to really study the act of protect before we delve in if we really want to achieve our aim in this country.

#PleaseStayHome
#PleaseStaySafe
#PleaseStayHealthy.

Contact us for your face mask

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.