Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? (137740 Views)

Story Of Kola Olawuyi, The Investigative Journalist Who Exposed Many Evil People / Did Davido Flout NYSC Bye-Laws By Leaving Camp For Boston Tour?- Sahara Reporter / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by lalasticlala(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido yesterday, April 26, 2020 shocked fans by referring to talented actress, Mercy Johnson and her husband, Prince Odi Okojie as 'wicked, evil people'.

Plus-sized actress, Eniola Badmus had shared a throwback photo of the actress claiming that she has given birth to her 4th child which Mercy Johnson's husband later denied.

Commenting on Eniola Badmus congratulatory post on Instagram, Davido said:

"Wicked pple .... congrats tho,"

When a follower asked Davido the reason behind his post calling out the couple, Davido replied:

"Nothing just evil set of pple that’s all."

People are wondering why Davido called out the couple.

Meanwhile check out this report below. Could it be the reason why Davido called them wicked couple?

linx123:
Davido Sued By Mercy Johnson’s Husband Prince Okojie For Duping Him

Nigerian sensational singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido has been sued by the husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson known as Prince Okojie.

According to a source, some weeks ago, the actress and her husband announced that they would be unveiling their luxury hotel thus Henod Luxury Hotels in Abulegba, a suburb of Lagos.

It added that Davido was one of the key persons to grace the grand launch of the hotel.

The source revealed that Davido was paid an amount of 3million Naira just to make an appearance at the event.

The report continued that immediately after the transaction was effected, Davido took to his Instagram page to announce that he will be present at the grand launch.

However, the whole arrangement which appeared to have been sealed turned out a disappointment when on the deal day Davido refused to show up and all efforts to speak to his management team proved abortive since they stopped taking calls.

It was later gathered that Davido had traveled abroad for another show, a day before.

But in Davido’s defense he explained that he has been advised against going for the event for the fear of being mobbed by the public.

https://janefblog.com/12702-2davido-sued-by-mercy-johnsons-husband-prince-okojie-for-duping-him/

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by vanida6: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Uhmm dat is why i dislike davido,he always tinks everybody is childish like him

442 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by bunnae(f): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido has issues walahi. He must always spit out his mind. No filtersgrin cheesy. Last last na him fit still dey at fault.

339 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by tillaman(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
So because you couldn’t honour an agreement and he sued your arse which is perfectly normal since you took his money and they tried to reach out to your team and y’all stopped taking their calls, if you can’t grace an event there something called refund na
Clown

661 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by paulolee(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
habaaaa...dt wan loud oo..xo many tinz aint revealed in that set of explanations given...dt he was paid for a show n he went for anoda show abroad mayb bcoz of more money he would get n d davido i kno must refund thier money back even with interest, mayb other things played behind the scenes like cutting off some endorsement deals from davido or spoiling his name around bigger cliants because the okojies are influential and i think davido is still more pained abt wat happened wey back...dis nt d davido i knew n only both parties can explain what really happened after the failed appearance..i rest my case abeg

50 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido is the most childish celebrity I've ever seen all my life

344 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by LivingSage: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
nonsensical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by EngrMcDon(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
If that's the case then Davido still needs undiluted breast milk

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Learnstuffs: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Their problems

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
No fücks given.. When Dem gather do business nobody hear about am, now that things are getting ugly Dem no go allow person ress with nonsense story angry

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Ogegeodey(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Though father to many....... His utterances and acts are too childish, yes DAVIDO!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Christy8906(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Samnavy: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Mimienudles(f): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Congratulations, My Beloved. May Joy never cease in your Life smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Brunicekid(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido is a salvage human being... How will he call "evil people" just

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Rapmoney(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Honestly speaking, this news is useless to me just the way the vegetable in Aso Rock is useless to Nigerians.

This lockdown has finished me! Just normal 3 days travelling wey my wife make to Delta State last month (March) dor come pass one month now!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Adrian98(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Cheap bloggers will make this big

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by sunshineV(f): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
I swear this doesn't concern me at all. Even money for food this morning I no get

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Mhyketh(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
emotional blackmail by Davido here, he should be apologising for not turning up as planned... 3million no be joke. the man has every right to sue you johr.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by taven(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Bad people

1 Like

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Doctee: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Davido may be bleeped up one day and killed. Does not do refunds. Did same to a friends company. Did not turn up for end of the year party. But said he would come next year. He did come sha. But its still unprofessional

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Why must he come on their page to type this? They should bang that his afonja turtle head, when ever they see him passing by

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? by losprince(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
According to the news, he took money for a show and didn't turn up, didn't have the decency to issue a refund, got sued, and now claiming victimhood.

70 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.