Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) (3149 Views)

This Happened At My Children's School Today / Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) / 4 Out Of The 6 Kidnapped Lagos Students Resume School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Students in China just resumed school today after a longtime of lockdown in their country.

It is known that the virus started from Wuhan, China and has caused the world to go on lockdown and halt so many activities at the moment.

See World Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/chinese-students-resume-school-today.html

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
I miss jet li though
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Mynd44: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
I love Chinese propaganda

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Mynd44:

Please expatiate

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
angry angry angry

So Chinese still use letters from English alphabet and Greek. Remarkable.

This guy has grown taller than his future already. He'll meet himself in the future

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Mynd44:

angry angry angry

When Covid is gone we will deal with propaganda.

Not now
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Ningen(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
1. They all have facemask.

2. They are adhering to social distancing.

Nice. I think nothing can possibly go wrong unless they decide to have bat soup for lunch.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Welcome to the new normal.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by JerryLegend(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Chinese cry What have you done to the world.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Birdeyeview: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2020
the value of education is paramont

1 Like

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by X0012(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bloody dwarfs angry

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by edoairways: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mynd44:
Really!
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Investmentfreak: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
China china
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gradually returning to their normal lives

1 Like

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by solmus: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

Chinese are just too disciplined and that's why they could beat the corona virus in short while.. unlike American spoilt punks, some would seat at home others would protest with guns and no mask, while the redneck would find a reason to shoot in a school or mall just to kill for killing sake , the black americans are just nothing but glorified thugs

No wonder China is taking over in terms of technology and manufacturing industry, while US lash on media propaganda like 5G is Corona virus and Bill Gate wants to forcefully vaccinate them

1 Like

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's apply same measures here.
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by sunshineV(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
And they moved on.... Meanwhile bubu can't provide for the citizens but still want to lock them up. Let's hear what the old man has to say this evening
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Omotejohwo: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
This lockdown period, if you’re interested in saving money spent on power.
Click the link & fill the short form. Thank me later.

https://forms.gle/8DCQtQtjHwUXFhcHA

Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Gemez: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
I just pray for this in Nigeria soon��
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Dtechchic1: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm so they can resume after giving the world the deadly virus....
Smh...l
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Corbin: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:
Students in China just resumed school today after a longtime of lockdown in their country.

It is known that the virus started from Wuhan, China and has caused the world to go on lockdown and halt so many activities at the moment.

See World Reactions: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/chinese-students-resume-school-today.html
nice
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Auxigen(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
solmus:
Chinese are just too disciplined and that's why they could beat the corona virus in short while.. unlike American spoilt punks, some would seat at home others would protest with guns and no mask
You dey talk America, you no talk Naija my country and your country..
The indiscipline capital of the world.
Some people still dey call d tin scam till today
Others dey say na rich man sickness..
Brace up for what's coming...we never even start
Na only God fit help us
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by haiti007(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Here in Nigeria, they are having e-war in twitter.
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by Menikki31: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
How does this post concern us
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice!! After putting the world is Jeopardy
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by BastardSage: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Chinese are just too disciplined and that's why they could beat the corona virus in short while.. unlike American spoilt punks, some would seat at home others would protest with guns and no mask
[/s]
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by respect80(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
I fear who no fear China
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
That's good. Why was that tall boy at the front though
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by MelesZanawi: 4:58am On Apr 28, 2020
nazablossom:
That's good. Why was that tall boy at the front though

Cos the photo was taken for propaganda proposes. The tall ones in front, the short ones at the back, funny people. Everyone knows the Chinese are not tall people.
Re: Chinese Students Resume School Today (see Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:15am On Apr 28, 2020
MelesZanawi:

Cos the photo was taken for propaganda proposes. The tall ones in front, the short ones at the back, funny people. Everyone knows the Chinese are not tall people.

Because he's a deputy class monitor. And certainly a clever student.

(1) (Reply)

Artist Combines Real-life Objects With Drawings To Create Funny Illustrations / JAMB To Combine University (UME) and Polytechnic Examinations / Federal University Of Technology Lokoja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.