Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? (521 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
This is another thought-provoking question. Which of these three personalities do you think will have the largest Penis? For me I believe they have equal penis because the Bible said that Jesus did not think it as robbery to be equal with God. He even said that I and the Father are one. So if these statements are something to go by, then they must have equal penis? What's your opinion?
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 5:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Which of them is your answer?
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by GodSaklek(m): 8:09am On May 04, 2020
geoworldedu:
Which of them is your answer?

I think the penis of yahweh must be long,u know that he has a giant stature because he's a god, follow by the son, he's a gay, the guy he raped in old world has a tear on his anus, that of holy ghost is the same as of that Yahweh, people just split him into two for nothing, he slept with Mary through holy ghost stuff and many other virgin girls, he will just make himself invisible...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
God the father's penis is likely to be longer than his son's own. According to reports reaching us on earth, they bath together and play with their joysticks respectively. cheesy
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
GodSaklek:

I think the penis of yahweh must be long,u know that he has a giant stature because he's a god, follow by the son, he's a gay, the guy he raped in old world has a tear on his anus, that of holy ghost is the same as of that Yahweh, people just split him into two for nothing, he slept with Mary through holy ghost stuff and many other virgin girls, he will just make himself invisible...

This is very inspirational grin
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by Sibrah: 3:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Mods... please help us out here.
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by piyoo91: 4:07am On Jul 18, 2020
Which of the occultic group do you guys belong to? I mean the name of the occultic group

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by WhisperedNoise: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2020
I find it amusing that escaped patients from yaba can easily create threads like this. undecided

Mods, kindly pull down this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by WhisperedNoise: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Dear Mods of Religion Section,
I've discovered that the aforementioned escaped patient has been creating threads that reflect his mental state, but those threads are still standing.
Was this an oversight or intentional?

Anyway, please, I implore you to be more vigilant and delete skoin skoin threads before they see the light of day.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
Dear Mods of Religion Section,
I've discovered that the aforementioned escaped patient has been creating threads that reflect his mental state, but those threads are still standing.
Was this an oversight or intentional?

Anyway, please, I implore you to be more vigilant and delete skoin skoin threads before they see the light of day.

Kind regards.
Stop your noise bikonu grin
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2020
piyoo91:
Which of the occultic group do you guys belong to? I mean the name of the occultic group
Xi'an jin xiao grin
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Sibrah:
Mods... please help us out here.
Call upon God, he alone will answer you.
Re: Who Has The Largest Penis: God The Father, The Son Or The Holy Spirit? by geoworldedu: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
One of them must have the largest, no matter what.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve / Supernatural Awakening As Area Where George Floyd Was Killed Turn Sacred / How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.