Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here (9940 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Obabajo(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
if u get money no be u go talk am out, na people go introduce u as a big man ,so stop this ur trend headache. u wan people to comment ,like abi continue, poor as church RAT.

check him page u go know is a poor boy
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by ojun50(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
You dont need to post your account number publicly. I dont subscribe to that. Just tell me why you need the 5k if you are chosen I will let you know then you can inbox me your account number. Let's be careful with our personal information.

I have being inform day we will not get paid from my work place....... My wife have been d one taking care of home since two weeks now. No customers is bring cloth to sew..... Help me so I can put smiles on her face. Pls
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Zindaya: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Doing it based on trust. Do you have a better way of disbursing?

Please don't leave me in this trying times
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Obabajo(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
see him
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Tobigab12: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2020
Need the money to buy foodstuffs for my children .
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by timay(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.
l
Thank you.

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Vulcanheph(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
angry angry
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by truthfulperson: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Fake ass niga bontia
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Emaax77(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Pearlqueen(f): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
shocked
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by OmoDavido(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Never said I am a rich boy. In fact I stated in my post that i am not rich. Just being empathic.

Obabajo:
if u get money no be u go talk am out, na people go introduce u as a big man ,so stop this ur trend headache. u wan people to comment ,like abi continue, poor as church RAT.

check him page u go know is a poor boy

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Simongm2: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
shocked
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by joeybillz(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
cry
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by mourinho: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Please @ Bontia the money will sure help us get something to sustain with here please.
we have almost nothing to eat here today and no hope before I saw your thread. Please help
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Zindaya: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
Never said I am a rich boy. In fact I stated in my post that i am not rich. Just being empathic.

Bro no forget me oooo
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

If you have the strength, buy food stuffs; rice, garri, noodles, etc and pack them in polyethylene bags. Go to any local area near you and share. They will appreciate it more.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by MzCynthia(f): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Wow.. with all the stories I have read here.. dont even know how to begin.

Please help a sister out.. we are broke at home barely surviving.

Please ask for my acc details it will go a long way to help me and my family at this period.

Thanks in advance
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by teegeealiu: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:
I know so many people are going through a very tough time during this pandemic and the lockdown. I am not a rich guy but just being empathic. Nairaland is a forum I have benefited so much from in terms of information so I am giving out N5k each to 10 random people here. I just need people who are in real need of the money. Just genuinely type in here why you need the N5k and you may be just be among the 10 people.

By the special grace of God the world shall overcome this virus and the economic hardship.

Thank you.
God will bless you for what you're doing and I feel this is set up for me because I'm in dire need now.

I need to get some foodstuffs and it has been difficult, really difficult this period. I am not sure of my next meal. Thank u
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by chidiogo123(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by SweetPoison22: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

Thank you.
My only daughter is a sickler and I don't have any thing on me again. Help me with anything, I hate to see her and my wife cry.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Healthwellness0(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Good morning, my wife is expecting, there's no food in the house things are critical right now. I really need the cash please.
0726476017 access bank.
God will bless you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Quietly(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

forget d critics pls,,check my post up there(first page)...
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Horlubunmmy: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Please I need the money, be it any amount to get food stuff at home, especially for my two kid's. ...

This the third time I'm doing this, I just pray I'll be fortunate this time. ...

God bless you.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Inbox me please.

MzCynthia:
Wow.. with all the stories I have read here.. dont even know how to begin.

Please help a sister out.. we are broke at home barely surviving.

Please ask for my acc details it will go a long way to help me and my family at this period.

Thanks in advance
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by dejt4u(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Bontia:

do thorough background check. I can help you run that for free
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by chidiogo123(f): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Inbox me please.

Pearlqueen:
I've got a little kid with me and I'm a single mother who battles to take care of me and my baby with the job I do. The lock down has got me out of job and I'm only struggling to put one and two together. If I'm favoured, I'll be grateful. Thank you and God Bless.
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by chidiogo123(f): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I'm Giving Out N5k Each To 10 People Here by Bontia(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Doing little background check. I wont mind you helping. Thanks.

dejt4u:
do thorough background check. I can help you run that for free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! / Job Vacancy: Customer Success Associate (remote) At Caret / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.