Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,777 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Need experienced Technology Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need experienced Technology Writers (536 Views)

Need Experienced Store MANAGER NEEDED FOR FULL OR PARTIME JOB / I Need Experienced Transcriptionists / I Need Experienced Article Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Are you a technology writer with Vast experince ?
Can you write 100% original tech topics without researching on Google?
Do you have little to vast experience in publishing on Wordpress?
Are you available now?

I don't need to stretch more on this more , just visit the google form below and fill it.

https://forms.gle/yfrZ2mBEdzgrqEmw9

I will get back to you ASAP

Cc
Techcapon
Talktalk4u

1 Like

Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by TechCapon(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Bloggingscope:
Are you available now?

I don't need to stretch more on this more , just visit the google form below and fill it.

Cc
Techcapon
Talktalk4u
what's the nature of the job before asking plenty questions. And yeah, I've heard of upwork and I'm very tech inclined grin
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
TechCapon:
what's the nature of the job before asking plenty questions. And yeah, I've heard of upwork and I'm very tech inclined grin

Phone related

Kindly fill the form if you are interested
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Still on
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by lecxis: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by lecxis: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
How do you write 100% tech without researching google?
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Joemetry(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bloggingscope:
Are you available now?

Cc
Techcapon
Talktalk4u

I am 100% tech soaked and have done a job slightly related to this but since morning I have tried to open and fill this your Google form it never redirects to the form, only shows a throbber forever but doesn't open

Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Joemetry:

I am 100% tech soaked and have done a job slightly related to this but since morning I have tried to open and fill this your Google form it never redirects to the form, only shows a throbber forever but doesn't open

I have sent you a nairaland mail, Kindly reply the mail with the answer to the questions ASAP
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Joemetry(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bloggingscope:

I have sent you a nairaland mail, Kindly reply the mail with the answer to the questions ASAP

Done

I finally could open it when I switched to my WiFi.
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Joemetry:

Done

See your whatsapp Now
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Kul3ger(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
lecxis:

I been think say an only me the thing shock o... grin grin
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
lecxis:

You are a funny man bro and seems you are one of those copy and paste folks. What you copied, someone sat down and he wrote that out.

So you need to copy on google to know "5 prominent features of your smartphones"
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2020
We need a single writer more cool
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by lecxis: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bloggingscope:

You are a funny man bro and seems you are one of those copy and paste folks. What you copied, someone sat down and he wrote that out.

So you need to copy on google to know "5 prominent features of your smartphones"
Not really bro. I am anti-plagiarism. To really talk about 5 prominent features on my smart with their full spec and technology powering them, I will have to conduct my research on Google. Researching Google doesn't necessarily mean copy and paste.

3 Likes

Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
lecxis:

Not really bro. I am anti-plagiarism. To really talk about 5 prominent features on my smart with their full spec and technology powering them, I will have to conduct my research on Google. Researching Google doesn't necessarily mean copy and paste.

Oga I don't need to research on google again to do that and even if I want to do, the phone comes with a manual and I can produce a detailed review from that. Those tech posts you see online started from a particular source.

Phones have been rampant since 1992 and I am quite sure those who used phones then did not research on google launched in 1983 to know the prominent features.

I am not saying I don't research on google but justifying the act of not producing original contents on tech niche without researching on google is out of it.

1 Like

Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by RuddyFusion(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
How can a writer and a tech person write 100% article without researching on Google?

Research is that the first skill every writer should possess?

Are you not suppose to find out those already ranking for what you intend to write and know what they did and how to better them?

How will you even know if there's an audience for what you intend to write and where those audience are without research?

It is welll
Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
How can a writer and a tech person write 100% article without researching on Google?

Research is that the first skill every writer should possess?

Are you not suppose to find out those already ranking for what you intend to write and know what they did and how to better them?

How will you even know if there's an audience for what you intend to write and where those audience are without research?

It is welll

There are reasons for everything oga

Gone are the days when we research on everything , research now and don't get Adsense approval.

You think the person who gave me this job can't research and write too abi.

Google gave me guideline and I need to enforce it with full force.

Conditions make crayfish bend

1 Like

Re: I Need experienced Technology Writers by Bloggingscope: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
On

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring / . / 5 Odd Jobs In Nigeria That Pay Very Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.