Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) (72877 Views)

Senegal Has Created A $1 COVID-19 Test And $60 Ventilators / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow! This is impressive and inspiring, probably the best thing to happen in Africa in a long while. Senegal has done well.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by lloyds(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
xreal:
Next is the vaccine.

Well-done Senegal.

Nigeria how market ?
I am sure BUA's 3.3 billion is already in some individual's pocket.

Bua is a politician. . He knows the money will not be used for right purpose. .

Any man donating to the govt knows what they are doing bro. .

It's all PR stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by aladeokin1000(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kudos to them
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by afube: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:
I have started a new prayer point

"God should liberate Nigerian from bad leaders"

Isnor as if it's too much work for God but I know it's an impossible future tense.

The thing Dey shock am, He is patiently waiting to see more of our ineptitude

do not pray amiss....! please pray that God should liberate Nigeria from Local fulani colonialism and that the great Yoruba race will wake up from their collective slumber and join their brothers in the south to free ourselves from these people.They have dumbed the whole country down ! we cannot even compete in west Africa anymore ...talk less of Africa!
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by gargoylern: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Peer review first, before anything else. Unless na scam

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by edoboy74(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
sholatech:
Now..Thats a great one from Africa! Hope it can be mass produced immediately for all African countries to buy.

But you are hoping for a vaccine from Europe to combat this deadly virus in Africa and because Senegal has done something it’s not for the world anymore but “Africa”

Na wa oh, you will really fail if elected as the president of this nation

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by livebyday(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
stupidity:

Isnor as if it's too much work for God but I know it's an impossible future tense.

[/s]

People like you are the problem with Nigeria

Prayer this and that , No hard work

Lazy prayer warrior

Work towards a better Nigeria not praying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by complexBoss12: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Shame to Nigeria. Our leaders should bury their faces in shame now. We are blessed with wealth and enough mineral resources more than every African counties.

Nigeria have the highest number of professors, universities, graduates and population in Africa.

We remain Giant of Africa in the book, with nothing to show for it.

I am not surprised that we are where we are, a man that did not pass common WAEC is the president presiding over professors, doctors and technocrats in different fields.

The president that claim to be an army general cannot even assure security or win the fight against insurgency.

I weep for this country.

People are dying massively in Kano and our leaders are keeping a deaf here and handling it with kids glove. As we speak there is no COVID-19 testing center in kano - a state with average population of 15 million people.

In my next world, I won't dare to pass through Nigeria.

I am in Kano Sir, wot u guys read is grossly exaggerated
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Prenonjebose: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Interesting. This is an eye opener. Nigerian scientists should see this as a wake up call
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by emeogbo: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
B
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
WaywardSon:
Now that's the real Giant in West Africa.
The 15000 USD ventilators most western countries use is mostly overpriced, u see eh the healthcare systems of the west is so monetized for maximum profit for the Big Pharmaceutical companies and Hospitals. And that's why their countries will bleed out cash to afford more units for patients.

Africa is its only hope in this precarious period.
I am beyond proud that individual African nations like Senegal have taken the lead and I expect more to follow.

The sad thing is that Nigerians given the right opportunities and foundations can lead the continent effectively against this scourge but the entire country CHOOSE TO BE LED BY FOOLS

The bold part is the sum total of the embarrassing situation of this nation today.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is actually shame to our so called intellectuals, universities, lecturers, ASUU and every citizen of Nigeria. It is not everything you accuse government for
WaywardSon:
Now that's the real Giant in West Africa.
The 15000 USD ventilators most western countries use is mostly overpriced, u see eh the healthcare systems of the west is so monetized for maximum profit for the Big Pharmaceutical companies and Hospitals. And that's why their countries will bleed out cash to afford more units for patients.

Africa is its only hope in this precarious period.
I am beyond proud that individual African nations like Senegal have taken the lead and I expect more to follow.

The sad thing is that Nigerians given the right opportunities and foundations can lead the continent effectively against this scourge but the entire country CHOOSE TO BE LED BY FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by xreal: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
lloyds:

It's all PR stunt.

Chai!

So COVID donations directly to the government is a way of being in the government's 'good book'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
xreal:
Next is the vaccine.

Well-done Senegal.

Nigeria how market ?
I am sure BUA's 3.3 billion is already in some individual's pocket.

Before you get excited about the vaccine. Please read this article. And the coronavirus was created for a reason: for forced vaccination of everyone on the planet and a new financial system involving biometrics/microchip.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-17-coronavirus-dream-come-true-for-bill-gates-lives-to-vaccinate.html

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-08-end-game-coronavirus-vaccines-depopulation-demonic-war-soul-satan.html
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by mybbcnews: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Meanwhile

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ignis: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
complexBoss12:

I am in Kano Sir, wot u guys read is grossly exaggerated

Your governor and commissioner of health has concurred to the massive death and promised to start verbal autopsy.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Zimzy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
China will not like this, Nigeria politicians will also not like this. Na bad market for them
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Shame to Nigeria. Our leaders should bury their faces in shame now. We are blessed with wealth and enough mineral resources more than every African counties.

Nigeria have the highest number of professors, universities, graduates and population in Africa.

We remain Giant of Africa in the book, with nothing to show for it.

I am not surprised that we are where we are, a man that did not pass common WAEC is the president presiding over professors, doctors and technocrats in different fields.

The president that claim to be an army general cannot even assure security or win the fight against insurgency.

I weep for this country.

People are dying massively in Kano and our leaders are keeping a deaf here and handling it with kids glove. As we speak there is no COVID-19 testing center in kano - a state with average population of 15 million people.

In my next world, I won't dare to pass through Nigeria.
Hmmmmmm!!! What a mess country we are in?

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by crownedprinz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
yooooooooooooooooooooo so nice OP
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ga2017: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
toix888:
If our leaders can stop looting funds abroad and invest locally, sure there's hope in Africa.
This has been Nigerians excuse all these years. We need to stand on our feet and stop given these excuses. There is no country without corrupt leaders. For we to achieve greatness in this country we need to drop the blame game

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by toxtimmy: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
pennywys:
Tell that to Nigerian government

Lol... the people of Nigeria is Nigeria’s problem.... everything is government this and that... who put this people in office and which people they worship them?

Without the people no government.

4 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
NIGERIA is polluted with BAD LEADERS!!
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Pavillon: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can we for once drop this *Giant of africa* title and face our lives squarely..
Nothing, absolutely nothing is working in Nigeria. This pandemic is just opening to the world our deficiencies, be it health sector, educational sector and every other aspect of this country. Nothing is working, lets not deceive ourselves. We are not living the best of our lives as a nation, we are not getting the dividend of our democracy, except what we demanded for was Demo- Crazy, that means we've not even experienced the real Crazy, more is yet to come.

With a population of over 200,000,000, we have only been able to carry our just 10000+ test while S/Africa with 60-70 million population has done over 150,000 test. Pls whats wrong, whats wrong with all the funds allocated for fighting this virus, what of the international fund, from EU, china and so, Funds from Philantropist.
I sat down yesterday, studied worldometer and latest on the spread of this diseases, specifically Africa, I looked at how we've been able to manage this virus and sincerely, we are lagging behind. Check the death rate for other countries with close number of cases( Ghana and so) to Nigeria.
Lagos State gov is trying but i think its high time dy start crying out for help, lets begin to seek for international help, calling for more supports, not funds now but in manpower just as S/Africa did. Lets not wait before it gets to hundreds of thousand, we cant manage cases of that magnitude in Nigeria, its still manageable now.... this is becoming overwhelming but it seems we are not seeing it.

Nigerians are great but Nigeria is not great.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by DTeekay(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
I will pray this prayer too. Let us ask God for swift Judgement for them corrupt leaders looting public funds.
stupidity:

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by toxtimmy: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
lloyds:

It's all PR stunt.

Wise man... they are all securing their businesses for as long APC rules... it’s all high level bribes.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by edoairways: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

Why should we value them when they don't have anything to offer?
They have alot to offer but they are been restricted
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Spectaclesawe25: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some countries are already getting it right even during this pandemic.
The message of COVID 19 isn't just to come and kill, but to sharpen the leaders that we need to use our head more and improve as individual countries and not be overbearing or over dependent on one another.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Everything is leaders, leaders, leaders, what about the people what is their role? After going to university, what do the graduates produce?
Spectaclesawe25:
Some countries are already getting it right even during this pandemic.
The message of COVID 19 isn't just to come and kill, but to sharpen the leaders that we need to use our head more and improve as individual countries and not be overbearing or over dependent on one another.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by juman(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kai.
Nigerian leaders are absolute incompetent and sheerly stupid.

One nigeria kill this country.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one Senegal n thumbs down to the so called African's Giant indeed undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.