Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. (1018 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by proff010: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Are witches and wizard also affected by this lockdown?
Do they still attends their secret meeting at night?
Do they maintain social distancing in their meeting?
They claim they have power why can't they cure their family members that are in need at this time.
Where are The Babalawos, Ritualist don't they have power again, or their so call power is to kill innocent child.

What is happening now in the whole world shows that all Power belong to God Almighty,
He is the only one that can heal our Land.
Please reconcile with your God and he will have mercy on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by joinpreneur(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
proff010:
They claim they have power why can't they cure their family members that are in need at this time.
Where are The Babalawos, Ritualist don't they have power again, or their so call power is to kill innocent child.

What is happening now in the whole world shows that all Power belong to God Almighty,

Yes, only the one and only God; the Causeless cause of all that is can save the world. He's given us Christ as the strong tower. Whoever runs into him shall be save.

2 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
May God help us
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
First of all, witches and wizards are ideas in the head, overhyped by the fearful and practised by the fearless to scare the fearful. The idea of witchcrafts and wizardry is as empty as the pot of Luwabi.

Luwabi 15: 1-39
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Luwabi overturned a large pot in front of his house. And he wrote saying, do not open. It is the secret of Luwabi. If you open it and see what you do not wish to see, then it is your own problem, because I have forewarned you saying, do not open.
2. Now rumours began to spread all around about the covered pot of Luwabi. And the egungun of that land said, under the pot of Luwabi are his charms. And he shall hurt many with it.
3. And some said, Luwabi is a wizard. He has covered the destiny of many homos in it.
4. And some said, Luwabi is one of the Alawo of the land. And some admirers of Luwabi feared and said, Luwabi is using our destiny to prolong his own life.
5. And the Igunnuko and Eyo of other lands also said that Luwabi is into a very big cult.
6. Now every day, Luwabi would sit on top of the upturned pot and smile at those passing. And they feared him greatly, saying, Luwabi is a blood-sucker and a wizard.
7. And many withdrew their children from going to the court of Luwabi.
8. Now in a year, many beliefs had been formed around the pot of Luwabi. And some said, the pot of Luwabi is the pot of magic.
9. And many came to say that they saw Luwabi in their dreams casting spells at them from the pot.
10. And some said the pot contains earthworms and snails, while others said it is filled with evil cowries.
11. Now a homo fell sick when he remembered that Luwabi had fed him from similar pot before. And the homo said, I did eat with Luwabi from the pot, not knowing that Luwabi was using my destiny.
12. And even those who said they were witches and wizards began to fear Luwabi greatly.
13. And the fame of Luwabi spread far into many lands. And they feared him even from those lands.
14. Now some of the priests of the gods came to Luwabi, saying, tell us the secret of your power.
15. But Luwabi said, I cannot share the secret with anyone. My pot is outside there, go and open it.
16. Now many of them began to hate Luwabi. And they met together, saying, let us conjure fearful dreams and send it to his head. And he shall fear if he dreams it.
17. Now one said, if Luwabi does not think of us, how shall he dream about us? Now let us go around his house and scare him.
18. Now the people went around Luwabi’s house and called his name, saying, Luwabi, we witches shall destroy your life in your dream today. We shall tear your flesh apart.
19. Now Luwabi heard them and smiled. And then he went to bed.
20. Now all the people gathered together to imagine what they wished to let Luwabi see in his dream. And they imagined deep into the night, saying, since Luwabi has already heard our threat, he shall dream it also.
21. Now when Luwabi was asleep, he saw many birds flying over his head to tear him apart. But because he had trained himself not to fear anything, he was not afraid in the dream.
22. And Luwabi said in the dream, birds of the dream, shall you follow me out of the dream? If I wake up now, shall you not all be wiped out with the dream?
23. Then Luwabi woke up from his sleep and laughed.
24. Now when Luwabi came out of his house, he went to sit on the pot again. And the people who threatened him saw him and were surprised. For they thought that he would have died in his sleep overnight.
25. Now two brave homos said to themselves, we shall upturn the pot of Luwabi to know what he has kept under it. Now it was already three years since the pot was there. And many stories had been formed around it.
26. And even many priests had been threatened by its presence, yet they were afraid to open it. And those who feared so much came to worship the pot, so that they would not be destroyed by the power in it.
27. And they brought sacrifices in calabashes and placed them before the pot. But Luwabi fed their sacrifices to his animals, but no one knew. For they thought that the pot had accepted the sacrifices.
28. And some homos had formed a religion woven around the pot. And the pot did they make their god. And they made panegyrics for the pot.
29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
38. How then did I dream that a snake was inside the pot turned over?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by Aidejay(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
No one is disputing the power of God bro.
We are simply conscious and aware of the business enterprise over humanity that many "men and women of God" have become.

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by odinson1(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
proff010:

Why haven't your pastors heal anyone of the virus yet?

Or are their powers practicing social distancing too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by zionmde: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
First of all, witches and wizards are ideas in the head, overhyped by the fearful and practised by the fearless to scare the fearful. The idea of witchcrafts and wizardry is as empty as the pot of Luwabi.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Luwabi overturned a large pot in front of his house. And he wrote saying, do not open. It is the secret of Luwabi. If you open it and see what you do not wish to see, then it is your own problem, because I have forewarned you saying, do not open.
2. Now rumours began to spread all around about the covered pot of Luwabi. And the egungun of that land said, under the pot of Luwabi are his charms. And he shall hurt many with it.
3. And some said, Luwabi is a wizard. He has covered the destiny of many homos in it.
4. And some said, Luwabi is one of the Alawo of the land. And some admirers of Luwabi feared and said, Luwabi is using our destiny to prolong his own life.
5. And the Igunnuko and Eyo of other lands also said that Luwabi is into a very big cult.
6. Now every day, Luwabi would sit on top of the upturned pot and smile at those passing. And they feared him greatly, saying, Luwabi is a blood-sucker and a wizard.
8. Now in a year, many beliefs had been formed around the pot of Luwabi. And some said, the pot of Luwabi is the pot of magic.
9. And many came to say that they saw Luwabi in their dreams casting spells at them from the pot.
10. And some said the pot contains earthworms and snails, while others said it is filled with evil cowries.
11. Now a homo fell sick when he remembered that Luwabi had fed him from similar pot before. And the homo said, I did eat with Luwabi from the pot, not knowing that Luwabi was using my destiny.
12. And even those who said they were witches and wizards began to fear Luwabi greatly.
13. And the fame of Luwabi spread far into many lands. And they feared him even from those lands.
14. Now some of the priests of the gods came to Luwabi, saying, tell us the secret of your power.
15. But Luwabi said, I cannot share the secret with anyone. My pot is outside there, go and open it.
16. Now many of them began to hate Luwabi. And they met together, saying, let us conjure fearful dreams and send it to his head. And he shall fear if he dreams it.
17. Now one said, if Luwabi does not think of us, how shall he dream about us? Now let us go around his house and scare him.
18. Now the people went around Luwabi’s house and called his name, saying, Luwabi, we witches shall destroy your life in your dream today. We shall tear your flesh apart.
20. Now all the people gathered together to imagine what they wished to let Luwabi see in his dream. And they imagined deep into the night, saying, since Luwabi has already heard our threat, he shall dream it also.
21. Now when Luwabi was asleep, he saw many birds flying over his head to tear him apart. But because he had trained himself not to fear anything, he was not afraid in the dream.
22. And Luwabi said in the dream, birds of the dream, shall you follow me out of the dream? If I wake up now, shall you not all be wiped out with the dream?
24. Now when Luwabi came out of his house, he went to sit on the pot again. And the people who threatened him saw him and were surprised. For they thought that he would have died in his sleep overnight.
25. Now two brave homos said to themselves, we shall upturn the pot of Luwabi to know what he has kept under it. Now it was already three years since the pot was there. And many stories had been formed around it.
26. And even many priests had been threatened by its presence, yet they were afraid to open it. And those who feared so much came to worship the pot, so that they would not be destroyed by the power in it.
27. And they brought sacrifices in calabashes and placed them before the pot. But Luwabi fed their sacrifices to his animals, but no one knew. For they thought that the pot had accepted the sacrifices.
28. And some homos had formed a religion woven around the pot. And the pot did they make their god. And they made panegyrics for the pot.
29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.
this one don kolo oooo

3 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by OtemAtum: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
zionmde:

this one don kolo oooo
So this is all you've got to say undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
joinpreneur:

Yes, only the one and only God; the Causeless cause of all that is can save the world. He's given us Christ as the strong tower. Whoever runs into him shall be save.

So all the Christians that have died from Covid-19 didn't run to the Jesus tower?

7 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by MrPRevailer(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

So all the Christians that have died from Covid-19 didn't run to the Jesus tower?

In my Church, 3 cases from abroad have received healing. 1 Italy, 1 Spain, 1 U.K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by MrPRevailer(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
zionmde:

this one don kolo oooo

You many laugh hard. I was like is this guy a native doctor? Where did he get this faith from? Did someone cast a spell on him? Does he look as unfortunate as he writes? (Maybe downsyndrome?) Sincerely, this was what was going on in my mind before I saw your post which got me laughing.

Chai, may God Almighty show this OtemAtum mercy and deliver him oo.

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by zionmde: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrPRevailer:

You many laugh hard. I was like is this guy a native doctor? Where did he get this faith from? Did someone cast a spell on him? Does he look as unfortunate as he writes? (Maybe downsyndrome?) Sincerely, this was what was going on in my mind before I saw your post and started laughing.

Chai, may God show this OtemAtum mercy oo.
my brother dat guy don reach the other side. he communicates with his ancestors on a steady level now

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by LordReed(m): 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrPRevailer:

In my Church, 3 cases from abroad have received healing. 1 Italy, 1 Spain, 1 U.K

That doesn't answer the question.

4 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by kingxsamz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
proff010:

Where is your God, Nd where are your pastors too?

4 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by Jokerman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
zionmde:

this one don kolo oooo

Lol... Na so OtemAtom be o grin.... Psycho

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by OtemAtum: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
zionmde:

he communicates with his ancestors on a steady level now
True talk

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by OtemAtum: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... Na so OtemAtom be o grin.... Psycho
I'm a psychologist, are you a psychopath?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by joinpreneur(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

If you're in Christ, you're only saved. You're safe when you engrafted the opportunity of being in Christ to build a fortification around yourself. Corona doesn't kill men of fire, bro. Not all believers are fire filled. It takes a price to be paid to attain that height. It's one thing to be born again, another thing is to grow.

1 Like

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by kingxsamz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

So much sense in this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by kingxsamz(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
zionmde:

this one don kolo oooo

You're just like many other Nigerians, who have refused to accept knowledge.
If you had read what he posted, you wouldn't have typed this crap.
You are one of the people living in fear which Otem's book talks about.

6 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
True talk

E remain small I go reach that stage.....
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by LordReed(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
joinpreneur:

If you're in Christ, you're only saved. You're safe when you engrafted the opportunity of being in Christ to build a fortification around yourself. Corona doesn't kill men of fire, bro. Not all believers are fire filled. It takes a price to be paid to attain that height. It's one thing to be born again, another thing is to grow.

I call bullshit. The bishop that died in the US boasted the same way you are boasting now yet he is dead from the virus. Not only him other "fire-filled" Christians have died with after similar boasts.

It is likely that they call off a full lockdown today and allow people return to work. Watch and see, because I am quite certain the number of cases will balloon and unfortunately people will catch the virus and die of it. I can bet you, Christians will not be spared even the so called "fire-filled" ones. I urge everyone to take every precaution in this period to be safe, Any reliance on so called "fire-filled" bullshit is only opening yourself to danger.

3 Likes

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by OtemAtum: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
MrPRevailer:

People recovered on their own, your church is claiming the glory grin
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by joinpreneur(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
LordReed:

I call bullshit. The bishop that died in the US boasted the same way you are boasting now yet he is dead from the virus. Not only him other "fire-filled" Christians have died with after similar boasts.

It is likely that they call off a full lockdown today and allow people return to work. Watch and see, because I am quite certain the number of cases will balloon and unfortunately people will catch the virus and die of it. I can bet you, Christians will not be spared even the so called "fire-filled" ones. I urge everyone to take every precaution in this period to be safe, Any reliance on so called "fire-filled" bullshit is only opening yourself to danger.

When you see someone filled with fire, how do you recognize them?

Deep calleth unto deep! It takes beyond making noise to recognize fire-filled men. Coronavirus cannot survive in the body of fire-filled believers. Fire-filled believers are the envoys of His presence. The presence of God, His shekinah
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
joinpreneur:

When you see someone filled with fire, how do you recognize them?

Deep calleth unto deep! It takes beyond making noise to recognize fire-filled men. Coronavirus cannot survive in the body of fire-filled believers. Fire-filled believers are the envoys of His presence. The presence of God, His shekinah

Don't worry na, lockdown is over next week Monday we shall see. Just sha be safe and don't be foolish.
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Speaking against a group of people could only be justified if they start doing things contrary to their aims and objectives! undecided

All humans have brains, therefore a level of intelligence is expected of any group, this means when people come together, it must be for a purpose namely to benefit themselves and others.

Homosexuals, lesbians, smokers, atheists, churchgoers, Muslims, bestialists, thieves, cultists, drunkards and many more groups are formed for benefit of all concerned, and for people to come together under the same umbrella means there must be agreement on opinion.

So before any right thinking person can disqualify such a group, we must be able to prove that there gathering is a menace not only to them but to others in the society, we must compare their words to their action collectively! smiley
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by proff010: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
My God liveth for ever.
My pastor is fine too
Did you have any of these?
kingxsamz:

Where is your God, Nd where are your pastors too?
Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by proff010: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
Everybody will die including Christians but after death where will you end. Many will survive this covid -19 base on their faith in God. My God is able to deliver at all times
Remember the 3 Hebrew men they were faced with two options either to bow down to lesser god or to burn in the fiery furnace we all know what happened next.
LordReed:

Re: See What WITCHES And WIZARDS Are Doing. by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
proff010:
Everybody will die including Christians but after death where will you end. Many will survive this covid -19 base on their faith in God. My God is able to deliver at all times
Remember the 3 Hebrew men they were faced with two options either to bow down to lesser god or to burn in the fiery furnace we all know what happened next.

When next 3 men are dumped in a furnace and are not burnt, please record a video.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Killing Innocent People In The Name Of Blood Money Or Money Rituals / Ordination: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Don Face Shield, Mask / What Is The Tetragrammaton? What Is Its Rightful Pronunciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.