Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:17 PM

COIV-19: The Sad Truth; Gifts To Exchange Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COIV-19: The Sad Truth; Gifts To Exchange Destiny (198 Views)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COIV-19: The Sad Truth; Gifts To Exchange Destiny by YEMission(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Message from Bro. Chibuzor Simeon

COIV-19: the sad truth; gifts to exchange destiny

I give this message according to the revelation given to me this morning while studying the Bible.
Take it or leave it, I am but a messenger.

You can see…… Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

As we go through one of the most difficult days of this century. Be very careful how you get financial or material help. The occult/agents of Principalities use every opportunity for evil. Many stars/destines will be exchanged or trapped with money and material aids before the lock-down is over. Please do not give any evil altar/forces the chance to exchange/trap you or your child’s destiny/star within this period, because you think hunger will kill you.

Whether at the village or in the city, evil practices have no limitations. Be prayerful about whom, how and where you ask for and receive money and material assistance from.

You may be the type, who does not believe such things exist or is possible; you may have many reasons to think I seek attention. Remember it was His (Jesus) star that led the Wise men to Him.

Re: COIV-19: The Sad Truth; Gifts To Exchange Destiny by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Go person house wey never chop for days dey tell am this kind yama yama yarn you go collect beating.

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining The Hedge / Message To All Christain / The Man TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.