Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) (53174 Views)

Mini Flat At College Road,ogba 280k Call Babs / Executive 2bedroom Flat Tolet @ Ojodu/ogba +pictures / To Let:::: Tastefully 3bedroom Flat (new House) @ Ogba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Kinematics: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
The only problem is the delivery tank and the underground storage. The fire trucks have moved away from the scene because their fire fighting agent or liquid or water, whatever it's called that was flowing from the scene into the road and gutter has caught fire too. I don't know how possible. Guys are pouring sand on it as it moves along the road

Wonderful!

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Biafranguy1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
I did not observe social distancing here why?
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some cars parked at the exterior corner at the Auto sales center were not completely burnt.

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Kinematics: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Biafranguy1:
I did not observe social distancing here why?

Because SW are saints. If it were in the north you would have seen the charade of insults, including yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
More

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Zodiacal: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
More

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please my pictures are 6mb plus,I couldn't upload multiple pictures on nairaland,it says files too large. Any solution?

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Kinematics: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Please my pictures are 6mb plus,I couldn't upload multiple pictures on nairaland,it says files too large. Any solution?

Guess you have to shrink them. Download any photo resizing/shrinking app from play store.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by daamazing(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
screenshot them in your gallery then post the screenshot
That should help

3 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by adeowo84(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria is more of a reactive country than a proactive country.

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

We need to re strategise and get it right for once.

Do you have any evidence that the emergency number were not dial asap...are you new here?
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by iamademola(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
God!!!! Forgive ur children . I pity the auto dealer ,would be nice if he can sue that branch Of NNPC
If possible sha
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Dcoy: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

They are there now,but lots of damage has been done,even the next compound where Exotic cars are sold is not spared.
Before the fire escalated,the person on ground at the car dealers place couldn't do much,I heard the cars are locked and the person who could provide the keys isn't around,so they tried to push the cars by force,they succeeded in pushing just one into the road,but the heat from the petrol station was too much so they left the compound.
The manager is not safety compliant...poor management... No safety compliant manager will leave a car dealership stand without the car keys

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
There is fire outbreak happening now at NNPC Petrol station, College Road. Please help .
Relevant Authorities should take note.

Which state is Ogba
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Taye4j: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
I remembered when pastor Adeboye said we should pray against fire and flood, that we haven't seen anything yet. Some people on this forum were spewing trash against the man of God.

Even if Jesus had appeared to some people to tell them somethings, they won't believe.

May God have mercy on us.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by ifeanyija(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Some cars parked at the exterior corner at the Auto sales center were not completely burnt.
wetin remain again?

2 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
I am far away yet I can feel the heat on my skin.
The next compound where cars are sold is down.
Seun
Lalasticlala. Please do the needful.

What's the situation now? Was the car shop badly affected?
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by iamademola(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Which state is Ogba

Lagos
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
AudioNews:
Omo see Nigerian police
Very useless set of force in de world
Look at dem
Who recruit dis idiots
Chaiiii Nigeria force is useless

Please what exactly do you mean
What do you want them to do
They should turn to fire brigade? Or maintain social distancing or lock down enforcement order??

TELL ME

2 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Midex88(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
There is also a petrol station opposite the NNPC Petrol station. Fire service have been called as I heard, Though they are not yet in site

Lie. It’s a Bank. Gtb
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by AvrilNeuf(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Gone are the days of LRU.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
One mumu with free basic was asking why I was calling lala,we called fire service,the fire was so much. Thank God they are here now with 3 trucks

Freebasis or chrome, Nairaland is Nairaland.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Hoodbilonia: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
During corona
Just 1 infected person go spread am
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria is more of a reactive country than a proactive country.

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

We need to re strategise and get it right for once.

The Nigeria emergency number is 112.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
LCling:
Funny enough I just bought gas there now , still cooking and watching everything from window here adeyeri/ oyemekum b/s

You need to Go to Thank GOD for your life! B

You are a Product of Mercy
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by ADRIC(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
When will we get it right ?

Is not a curse.... I don't think we can get it right........

Why am I even here self.... the whole stuff is making me cry .
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Detolanny(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Midex88:

Lie. It’s a Bank. Gtb
Oga that's Iju Road you are talking about. The fire incident happened along College Road and the name of the other filling station opposite the burnt NNPC fuel station is G & G Oil and Gas (It's a family owned fuel station that changes name every now and then)

2 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by elsavado(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Poster God bless you, you really tried brother. I hope the fire have been extinguished by now? Your effort paid off.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by hardeycute(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Taye4j:
[s]I remembered when pastor Adeboye said we should pray against fire and flood, that we haven't seen anything yet. Some people on this forum were spewing trash against the man of God.

Even if Jesus had appeared to some people to tell them somethings, they won't believe.

May God have mercy on us.[/s]
Were you just given birth to this year or you chose to be an ignorant? Fire accidents, floodings, deaths are regular occurrences.

7 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
And that was how corona virus had a field day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.