Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu (8592 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit / U.S. Closely Watching Nigeria’s Political Developments – Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
T

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

You can't be reason with, Osu slave, Ijaw Hausa slave ibibio slave igala slave bonny slave. Infact igbos have been slaves through out their existence in life. That's why you tried to be Atiku slaves but it backfired cheesy jealousy children of hate from Osu republic yamlegged biafra.

Same shit on repetition.. be like Sophisticator don turn tortiscator.. grin

Bayerebe! grin

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
T

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Island01: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
You can make legit money from home, by traffic.. is paying kindly check my signature and thank me later
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Balogunodua(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ardar:

Lol fact and opinion, afonjas have come again grin

Well we igbos have accepted her opinion as a FACT cuz nobody will know themselves more than themselves after all, there are also evidence to prove her statement e.g this thread.
Like you said nobody can know themselves more than themselves.

So this is true fact said by a great Igbo leader tongue grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
T

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Continue wailing Osu slave.... I can only say sorry.

Yoruba kick elders insults.. na why most of them na agbero offsprings

Bayerebe and their tiny brain grin

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by LarryBee1k: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
T

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I'll rather be yoruba than to be Osu slave. *spit*

Yoruba! The name Nigerians hate to hear.. who even take them serious

Nothing like Osu .. but if it’s still exist will rather be used as sacrifices than be born a Yoruba..

You kno Yoruba na.. grin

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

Ask your elders about your history, how you use to use kick to wake up your father.

Pls call me Bayerebe. I like it cheesy

I will call you oooo! grin Bayerebe.. Hausa Fulani wise walahi fa grin

A perfect name for sophistication grin

Typical Yoruba boy! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Judybash93(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

Of what benefit is hatred to you?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by chiefolododo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Indigenous:
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand
accept my sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by BastardSage: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
They were indeed very good friends when he was alive.

My deepest condolences to Ipob and their ardent followers. God rest the soul of Kanu, his parents and his Nkita. Iseee!
[/s]
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Judybash93:

Of what benefit is hatred to you?

An eye for an eye..

Una no Dey see wetin Yoruba Dey write about igbos ba?

No day without thread on igbos IPOB.. this propaganda hav been sustain on nairaland.

And when Dey give una little of what you give... no be say half or full package..

You go start to ask silly questions..

Typical Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Judybash93(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Herdsmen:

An eye for an eye..

Una no Dey see wetin Yoruba Dey write about igbos ba?

No day without thread on igbos IPOB.. this propaganda hav been sustain on nairaland.

And when Dey give una little of what you give... no be say half or full package..

You go start to ask silly questions..

Typical Yoruba man.

It's okay bro. Just relax, one day everyone of us will smell death and if our time here is that short, of what benefit will it be for us to keep throwing jabs at each other. If anyone ends up typing crap, you are to show maturity not by doing what they did to you but by swerving them off...
Peace
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Judybash93:

It's okay bro. Just relax, one day everyone of us will smell death and if our time here is that short, of what benefit will it be for us to keep throwing jabs at each other. If anyone ends up typing crap, you are to show maturity not by doing what they did to you but by swerving them off...
Peace

With Bayerebe?

As long as Yoruba exist .. in a United Nigeria..
Tribalism will be part of Nigeria process and if you don’t debunk Yoruba propaganda it will stick with your tribe..

You don’t understand Nigeria politics or you’re from minorities..

This people wake up every day thinking evil against any tribe they feel are their superiors

You think kemi’s steady propaganda against Kanu is ordinary?

Kanu has lots of international friends that know much about IPOB and Kanu

But you hear kemi say na defense officer told her and Yoruba buy am.. as long as na igbo matter..
But same kemi says yorubas are dumb.. they say na her opinions

Sophisticators should have ask which defense officer... of which country..
Yorubas jump on it to spread stupidity.. and they know what they’re doing.

Guy wake up.. this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by HundHunter(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nnamid Kanu why now. Why you con leave us embarassed embarassed embarassed without giving us Bia-fraud: Land of tales by moonlight.

It is well. "Rest in Piss" our Lord and Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Herdsmen:

Hausa Fulani the call igbos Nyamiri... give me water..
Hausa Fulani they call yorubas people Bayerebe... chameleons, betrayals green snake in green grass, not to be trusted but be used for their aim..
Hausa Fulani have a saying “ they can never be slaves to Yoruba people .. as yorubas are their slaves”
It’s no secret.. but you know.. Yoruba will always shout nyamiri.. but they won’t ever say what they same people that call igbos nyamiri and gave Yoruba the name “Yoruba “ and Bayerebe” calls them

Now observe this regime from 2015.. 2014 the Hausa Fulani took over government 1 yr 6 month they pushed Yoruba out of government
By 2018 they brought them back
By 2019/2020.. Hausa Fulani knocked them off again..kept them out of government, out of power and took charge
The mere commissioner turn to an errand boy..
Tinubu was bottled and went on self exile to u.k of not for covid 19 he wouldn’t have entered Nigeria

Yoruba have serious issues with this Buhari administration which Nigerians re aware .. they’re so frustrated and looking for every opportunity to vent their frustration on anything except the government that sidelined them..

Cowardice won’t let them.. Yoruba people know that Tinubu can’t rule this country... same with osibanjo fashola or any Yoruba person

For the fact that Yoruba option for President include FAYEMI .. will let you understand what’s happening

You arguing with them on every thread is something they want to keep distraction of the reality they’re facing

Another is Yoruba understand that they’re not sellable again.. you hear them say instead of south east .. they will support middlebelt or south south.

Understand Bayerebe.. mostly two faced ..

Don’t ever ever ever trust a Bayerebe!

Very insightful, thanks for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Adieu, Llamadi Cownu the conman

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by lammo: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
divicode:
Adieu, Llamadi Cownu the conman
[/s]
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is dead?

"Shit's gettin' real"-----Cardi B
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Tflesk: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

The President of the International Nations Commercial Association in Turkey, Abdulkadir Erkahraman.

WERE IS THE LINK
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Sufisunni: 12:46am On Apr 28, 2020
IDeyNL:
I swear Afonja funny

See how them dey run helterskelter.
Believe me the IndecentStar is dead

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Judybash93(m): 2:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

With Bayerebe?

As long as Yoruba exist .. in a United Nigeria..
Tribalism will be part of Nigeria process and if you don’t debunk Yoruba propaganda it will stick with your tribe..

You don’t understand Nigeria politics or you’re from minorities..

This people wake up every day thinking evil against any tribe they feel are their superiors

You think kemi’s steady propaganda against Kanu is ordinary?

Kanu has lots of international friends that know much about IPOB and Kanu

But you hear kemi say na defense officer told her and Yoruba buy am.. as long as na igbo matter..
But same kemi says yorubas are dumb.. they say na her opinions

Sophisticators should have ask which defense officer... of which country..
Yorubas jump on it to spread stupidity.. and they know what they’re doing.

Guy wake up.. this is Nigeria

I rest my case. If you see every Yōrùbá person as the same. Cool!!! If Yōrùbá people see Igbo people as the same cool. All i know if that regardless of how long we live, one day we'll leave this world and I think everyone has something to bring to the table, so, why hate on everyone just because of a few that you've met or had something with.
Have a great life bro. I wish you the best
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Godons1: 5:28am On Apr 28, 2020
Ardar:
Hanty kemi mourns the reasonings of yorobers

grin

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Herdsmen: 6:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Judybash93:

I rest my case. If you see every Yōrùbá person as the same. Cool!!! If Yōrùbá people see Igbo people as the same cool. All i know if that regardless of how long we live, one day we'll leave this world and I think everyone has something to bring to the table, so, why hate on everyone just because of a few that you've met or had something with.
Have a great life bro. I wish you the best

I understand.. thanks bro.
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Susu888(m): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Like play like play e be like say this guy don fly that side true true!

Well ..... waiting to see who collects the mantle of stupidity from the hunchback albino.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by Indigenous(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
accept my sympathy
Sorry for your life, useless people
Re: Turkish Diplomat Mourns Nnamdi Kanu by chiefolododo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Indigenous:

Sorry for your life, useless people
my dear how are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Away From June 12 Protests If You're Igbo / Abia PDP To Otti: Publish The Names Of The Alleged Ghost Workers / NPA Restores Intels’ Service Boat Operation Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.