Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman (3152 Views)

LASG Partners Jobberman To Create More Jobs From AfCFTA / Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hello brothers and sisters, please if a person's job application status on jobberman shows "view" what does it mean? Does is signify that such person would receive a call soon by the potential employer? Thanks
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Any answer?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Ladyvin(f): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
It simply means that your application has been read by the prospective employer. It does not mean you will be called for interview. You should only expect interview invite when your status shows "shortlisted"
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ladyvin:
It simply means that your application has been read by the prospective employer. It does not mean you will be called for interview. You should only expect interview invite when your status shows "shortlisted"
Alright... Thanks dear
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by monimekaz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
andrewtosin:
Alright... Thanks dear
Stop addressing people you don't know personally as 'dear'.Many people find it very offensive. You don't even know the status of the said person. Thank you is enough
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
monimekaz:

Stop addressing people you don't know personally as 'dear'.Many people find it very offensive. You don't even know the status of the said person. Thank you is enough
okay sir... My bad... Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by monimekaz(m): 3:57am On Apr 28, 2020
andrewtosin:
okay sir... My bad... Thanks dear
You don't know what you are doing ooo.. �
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 4:26am On Apr 28, 2020
monimekaz:

You're a cow. Dear can mean dear friend.
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by 2cul2care: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2020
I have gotten a couple of jobs on jobberman, and here's how the job status notification works

1) RECEIVED
This means your application has been sent and received by the employer.

2) IN VIEW
This means the employers are reviewing your job application.

3) SHORTLISTED
This means you've been selected for the job, and will be contacted by d employer for an interview, or to resume the job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by monimekaz(m): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lol
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Jeweltz:

U look like a Harlot on your dp..
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
monimekaz:

Lol.. Shebi because cow urine dey inside your brain na in make one jobless boy use your destiny dey play nairabet. Oloshi Alaye rirun bi omi ponmo.

Is it up to that? What have I done?

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makuos19:
U look like a Harlot on your dp..

. aaaaaaaaaghhh.me an harlot? You don't know what you're saying
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jeweltz:

I mean u look like an Harlot in what u are wearing..
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makuos19:
I mean u look like an Harlot in what u are wearing..

I'm not an harlot sir. I'm a decent girl. Thanks
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm not an harlot sir. I'm a decent girl. Thanks
Ok. But does what u are wearing on your dp look decent
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

how you dey jare?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. But does what u are wearing on your dp look decent

Aaahah. I was in my house that day and a Friend snapped that pics. Not like I was going out
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 5:07am On Apr 29, 2020
andrewtosin:
how you dey jare?

I'm.fine. you?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

Aaahah. I was in my house that day and a Friend snapped that pics. Not like I was going out
Ok. Then why posting the pic or do u look decent in what u are wearing
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm.fine. you?
I'm okay... Can I pm?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. Then why posting the pic or do u look decent in what u are wearing

Is it a sin to post a picture on this forum?

The day I opened my account, I noticed I can upload a picture so I did
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
andrewtosin:
I'm okay... Can I pm?

I blocked my mail when DM is too much.

Give me your mail I'll message u
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Jeweltz:

I blocked my mail when DM is too much.

Give me your mail I'll message u
when you are online... Would put it here and take down shortly afterwards
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2020
andrewtosin:
when you are online... Would put it here and take down shortly afterwards

Alright
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by andrewtosin(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Jeweltz:

Alright
are you there?

Modified: I commented immediately you went offline. Is there a time frame or interval you come online?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 2:19pm On May 04, 2020
Jeweltz:

Is it a sin to post a picture on this forum?

The day I opened my account, I noticed I can upload a picture so I did
I did not say it is a sin to post picture..But from what u are wearing in your dp, are u different from a Harlot
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 6:10am On May 05, 2020
Makuos19:
I did not say it is a sin to post picture..But from what u are wearing in your dp, are u different from a Harlot

You're too stubborn ehn shocked shocked
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 8:46am On May 05, 2020
Jeweltz:

You're too stubborn ehn shocked shocked
Stubborn as how? I asked a question...so why not answer the question
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2020
Makuos19:
Stubborn as how? I asked a question...so why not answer the question

I'm not a prostitute. I'm a very very decent girl, okay?
More decent than the average ones you'd ever met
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 4:14pm On May 05, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm not a prostitute. I'm a very very decent girl, okay?
More decent than the average ones you'd ever met
I didnt say u are a Prostitute. If u are not a Prostitute Then are u not dressing like one in your dp
Besides, how are u a very decent girl judging from your dp
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
Makuos19:
I didnt say u are a Prostitute. If u are not a Prostitute Then are u not dressing like one in your dp
Besides, how are u a very decent girl judging from your dp

How will u know when u have not meet me sad angry tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent!where Is Hr Index Limited Located In Vi,lagos?hr Index Recruit For Mtn. / Bank Recruitment For OND Holders / Who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.