Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman (3151 Views)

LASG Partners Jobberman To Create More Jobs From AfCFTA / Are These Text Messages From Jobberman Legit? / 25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 7:33pm On May 05, 2020
Jeweltz:

How will u know when u have not meet me sad angry tongue
But i can see your dp. So do u look different from them in your dp?
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 3:48am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
But i can see your dp. So do u look different from them in your dp?

Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Shola100: 5:14am On May 06, 2020
*A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!*�

*Are you tired of been financially stranded?*

*Are you tired of begging people for money?*

*Do you want to be your own boss and earn as much as you can?*

Get what people want, and they will come after you. This is an opportunity for you.
Learn
digital marketing
3D animation
Phone graphic design
Text animation
Freelancing.
Price :3k for early birds.
Click to chat �https:///2347064266909
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 8:07am On May 06, 2020
Jeweltz:

Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry
Ok. Since you said Yes...Then explain how u look different from them in your dp
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Ok. Since you said Yes...Then explain how u look different from them in your dp

I stopped explaining things right after my final exams BSC economics unilag August 2016
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 10:37am On May 06, 2020
Jeweltz:

I stopped explaining things right after my final exams BSC economics unilag August 2016
Then how do u know u are different from them
Or is your dressing/appearance in your dp different from them
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 10:57am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Then how do u know u are different from them
Or is your dressing/appearance in your dp different from them

Wat da hell is ur problem?

Are you part of her family?

Jeweltz, are you sick? Why are u answering him na? Just leave him alone.. Na ur ur father him be abi ur bf..

Haba.. Are u guys so jobless to this extent ni

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 10:58am On May 06, 2020
Jeweltz:

What d fvck is wrong with u

Ignore the guy na.. Must u prove to him dt u r a decent girl.. Comot behave like a matured lady na.

Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:10am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ignore the guy na.. Must u prove to him dt u r a decent girl.. Comot behave like a matured lady na.

Just ignore him
Action speaks louder than words. Even a mad man will tell u he is not mad!!!
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 11:11am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Action speaks louder than words. Even a mad man will tell u he is not mad!!!

Just shut the fvck up.... Stop questioning her... She isn't ur gf, moreover the topic is different from ur noise

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:11am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Wat da hell is ur problem?

Are you part of her family?

Jeweltz, are you sick? Why are u answering him na? Just leave him alone.. Na ur ur father him be abi ur bf..

Haba.. Are u guys so jobless to this extent ni
Lol, check her dp Then u may help her answer the question..
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:11am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Just shut the fvck up.... Stop questioning her... She isn't ur gf, moreover the topic is different from ur noise
Lol, is it a crime to ask question..or is she your gf
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Lol, check her dp Then u may help her answer the question..

Does it matter?

How does her life concerns you? Leave the young girl alone for God sake...

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 11:12am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Lol, is it a crime to ask question..or is she your gf

U ain't asking a question, u r giving her a hard time

Leave her alone.

If ur want her, u r doing it in the wrong way. Or I don't no if u trolling her to get her attention

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:13am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Does it matter?

How does her life concerns you? Leave the young girl alone for God sake...
Lol, is she complaining or is she your gf
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:14am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

U ain't asking a question, u r giving her a hard time

Leave her alone.

If ur want her, u r doing it in the wrong way. Or I don't no if u trolling her to get her attention
Lol, just say u want her because u just revealed your motive!!!
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 11:24am On May 06, 2020
Makuos19:
Lol, just say u want her because u just revealed your motive!!!

Shut up. U keep claiming righteous but u r a fvcking tribalist..

So God is please with your tribalistic comment and God is displease with her dressing abi

Fvcking hypocrite.

I just checked most of ur post n saw that u r sick..
I wunt reply u again

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 11:26am On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Shut up. U keep claiming righteous but u r a fvcking tribalist..

So God is please with your tribalistic comment and God is displease with her dressing abi

Fvcking hypocrite.

I just checked most of ur post n saw that u r sick..
I wunt reply u again
That hasnt answered the question...

Besides, where did i claim righteous
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Jeweltz(f): 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
ProfDview1:

Just ignore him

Thank you jare. Sure I'll ignore him from now

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 06, 2020
Jeweltz:

Good...

1 Like

Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Makuos19: 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lol, I thought u claim u look different from them
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by Liliantalks: 4:28am On Jun 10, 2020
andrewtosin:
okay sir... My bad... Thanks dear
;Dtrouble maker
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by patut(m): 3:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Good day Bro...
Concerning your response...

What if in a situation whereby you've been called for both the initial and final stages of the interview....

And when you're through with the interview your job status now changed from view to shortlisted

Does it mean that you would be called?
And yes is it jobberman or the company in question that will contact you...

Pls help me on this...
Thanks
Re: How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman by patut(m): 3:06am On Feb 21, 2021
2cul2care:
I have gotten a couple of jobs on jobberman, and here's how the job status notification works

1) RECEIVED
This means your application has been sent and received by the employer.

2) IN VIEW
This means the employers are reviewing your job application.

3) SHORTLISTED
This means you've been selected for the job, and will be contacted by d employer for an interview, or to resume the job.

Good day Bro...
Concerning your response...

What if in a situation whereby you've been called for both the initial and final stages of the interview....

And when you're through with the interview your job status now changed from view to shortlisted

Does it mean that you would be called?
And yes is it jobberman or the company in question that will contact you...

Pls help me on this...
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egatee Nigeria E-commerce / Urgent!where Is Hr Index Limited Located In Vi,lagos?hr Index Recruit For Mtn. / Federal Ministry Of Education Commonwealth Scholarships And Fellowship Plan (CSF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.