Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

“from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots (1184 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by illScript(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
A lovely Twitter couple have warmed the hearts of many on the platform after the husband shared lovely photos of their family to celebrate his wife’s birthday.
The photos, as well as their love story have since put a smile on the face of many on the platform causing them to like and retweet the post amply.

Click to See More

1 Like

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by xcabczyxabczzzz: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Charlie don get green card.

2 Likes

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Olunmercy56(f): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Congratulations!!! Not some Nairaland guys that can't afford #100 call card but are very good in flashing cheesy cheesy, they can only ask for WhatsApp number lipsrsealed . Holy Ghost fire!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by icebird25(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations!!! Not some Nairaland guys that can't afford #100 call card but are very good in flashing cheesy cheesy, they can only ask for WhatsApp number lipsrsealed . Holy Ghost fire!!!!

You need agbo
Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Bola146(f): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin grin Congratulations... thank God it's on Twitter. I'm still waiting/looking for a nairaland's testimony...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by betonnaira: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin grin Congratulations... thank God it's on Twitter. I'm still waiting/looking for a nairaland's testimony...lipsrsealed
with all d porch foaming girls
Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Olunmercy56(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=88913958][/quote]
wink wink
Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Phenomenal16(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Olunmercy56:
..gbagam!,,gbagam!!
Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by KanuSE: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
The lady's tummy though. grin

Abeg pass...cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “from DM To Getting Married To Building A Family” See Screenshots by Graysons: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
illScript:
A lovely Twitter couple have warmed the hearts of many on the platform after the husband shared lovely photos of their family to celebrate his wife’s birthday.
The photos, as well as their love story have since put a smile on the face of many on the platform causing them to like and retweet the post amply.

Click to See More
They are not Nigerians, so waiting concern us for their matter?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Sex Everyday / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? / I Can’t Waste My Money On DNA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.