Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application (5422 Views)

You Can Earn Cool Cash With Branch Application / How To Earn With Branch App / Earn More Than ₦ 50,000 And Get A Fast, Affordable Loan With Branch App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
How to get free #2000 or more by using the "BRANCH International app"

FOLLOW THE REG STEPS CAREFULLY

1. Download and install the Branch App from Google Play Store

https://branch.co/download/asimiy61131

Or use the referral code "asimiy61131"

2. Open the app and register the account for yourself with your details.

Note: The phone number & date of birth you register with must be the same with the date of birth & phone number you used for your BVN registration and it must be in a phone.

3. After your registration, click on the *three white lines* on the upper left side of the app.

Goto "Promotion" then apply my code "asimiy61131" as your promo code.
NEVER FORGET THIS.

4.After applying my code, go back to My wallet to Add funds, Pay Bills or free inter bank transfer of money and Send Request for to tak Loan. Make a loan of #1000. You'd be asked to pay back #1200

5. Then pay the #1200 immediately after receiving the #1000.

Note: #1000 would have entered your account. So the only money you're spending here is just the #200 interest. You should have a minimum of ₦200 in your account, you will add it to the ₦1000 you were loaned to help you pay the ₦1200 immediately after receiving the loan.

You and I get referral bonus each once you do this. PLEASE I BEG YOU
DON'T FORGET TO USE MY CODE AS DIRECTED IN STEP 3 "asimiy61131" else we both lose the bonus

And after payback of ur 1st loan you will also be able to Refer your friends to also get #1,500 each while dey also get #500 for joining though it was #500 before.

Note: All your details are 100% secured, no need of fear as they are legitimate, well known and registered in Nigeria and some other countries and don't expect this offer to last forever...

Pm me for more info : Just endeavour to pay back you loans on time in order to be able to withdraw your bonus money and quantify for higher loans. Join now before they will end this offer. A stitch in time save nine.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
ephemerallife:
How to get free #2000 or more by using the "BRANCH Loan app"

FOLLOW THE REG STEPS CAREFULLY

1. Download and install the Branch App from Google Play Store

https://branch.co/download/asimiy61131

Or use the referral code "asimiy61131"

2. Open the app and register the account for yourself with your details.

Note: The phone number & date of birth you register with must be the same with the date of birth & phone number you used for your BVN registration and it must be in a phone.

3. After your registration, click on the *three white lines* on the upper left side of the app.

Goto "Promotion" then apply my code "asimiy61131" as your promo code.
NEVER FORGET THIS.

4.After applying my code, go back to "My Loan" and make a loan of #1000. You'd be asked to pay back #1200

5. Then pay the #1200 immediately after receiving the #1000.

Note: #1000 would have entered your account. So the only money you're spending here is just the #200 interest. You should have a minimum of ₦200 in your account, you will add it to the ₦1000 you were loaned to help you pay the ₦1200 immediately after receiving the loan.

You and I get referral bonus each once you do this. PLEASE I BEG YOU
DON'T FORGET TO USE MY CODE AS DIRECTED IN STEP 3 "asimiy61131" else we both lose the bonus

And after payback of ur 1st loan you will also be able to Refer your friends to also get #1,500 each while dey also get #500 for joining though it was #500 before.

Note: All your details are 100% secured, no need of fear as they are legitimate, well known and registered in Nigeria and some other countries and don't expect this offer to last forever...

Pm me for more info : Just endeavour to pay back you loans on time in order to be able to withdraw your bonus money and quantify for higher loans. Join now before they will end this offer. A stitch in time save nine.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 8:08pm On May 22, 2020
Which Branch App, your money problem will be totally solved
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
I pity d greedy ones that will fall for this.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
xscoffy:
I pity d greedy ones that will fall for this.
What's your definition of greediness
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Ask and you shall be giving
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:44am On Jul 30, 2020
ephemerallife:
Ask and you shall be giving
Hi, let's do this stuff.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hi, let's do this stuff.
I'm available. Which problem are you having in accessing the loan?
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
I'm available. Which problem are you having in accessing the loan?
Branch
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Branch
Yes, it's easy to use bro
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
Yes, it's easy to use bro
They said I should wait 30 days, I need money bad bad.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
They said I should wait 30 days, I need money bad bad.
before you can borrow right? Go and check it again
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
before you can borrow right? Go and check it again
Yes, loan was rejected.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yes, loan was rejected.
I hope you didn't have any previous loan record
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
I hope you didn't have any previous loan record
I haven't taken a loan before
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I haven't taken a loan before
Maybe you didn't pass the question that you were asked especially about your last income. When is the month notice going to end?
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
Maybe you didn't pass the question that you were asked especially about your last income. When is the month notice going to end?
Except so, anyways can we refer each other or just new people.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Except so, anyways can we refer each other or just new people.
You can refer only new people, those that haven't use the app before
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2020
ephemerallife:
You can refer only new people, those that haven't use the app before
Thanks, any other referring apps let me know.
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Thanks, any other referring apps let me know.
okay, I will get back to you
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
You can still get money to settle your immediate needs through branch
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Still available for easy transfer of money and for payment purposes
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Still available with more features and functionalities like for funding of wallet, free and easy transfer of money between various banks, payment of various bills like electricity Bill, Invest functionality to invest your money with a monthly return and there's a send request for loan request as well. What are you waiting for

Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by Simdyofficial(f): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2021
grin I no wan hear any story if u collect loan and refuse to pay on time o
Re: How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application by ephemerallife: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2022
Just download and register on branch application, start enjoying freebies, free transaction to all banks, bonus payment on all the money you received and many other bonuses

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Banking Necessitated By Effect Of Global Meltdown – Sanusi / Farming My Business From Now On / Unilever’s Sustainable Living Brands Delivered 70% Of Turnover Growth In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.