Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

"I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa (1434 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Burna Boy To P Diddy: Nigerians Are On Lockdown Without Any Benefits / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa by illScript(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Controversial Media Personality, Toke Makinwa has revealed the first mission she’d embark on once the coronavirus-induced lockdown is lifted.

The vlogger said that the first thing she will do after the lockdown is lifted is “to be on lockdown with somebody’s son”.

See The Funny reactions

Re: "I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
And u are someone's daughter o
Re: "I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa by GOFRONT(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na wao.......This konji has really gone viral
Re: "I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa by PlaysNigeria: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Madam goan rest
Re: "I Will Be On Lockdown With Somebody Son After The Lockdown"-toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Konji can't keep up no more angry

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan music act Gabriel Kakuru vows to storm the Nigeria movie industry / Kanye West Spotted Shopping For Kids’ Clothes At Wyoming Walmart / Mercy Eke Declares Support For A BBNAIJA Housemate, See Who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.