Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine (12503 Views)

Why Do I Get Tired Of Relationship? / This Is How Guys Will Release After This Quarantine - Ada Pinky Shares Video / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by bigpriik: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin okokobioko

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sapeleboi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
I dey craze, tire ke

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by betonnaira: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
yes

3 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by bigpriik: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
betonnaira:
yes

Why?
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Randal: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
That's why my babe keeps asking me if I want to kill her. grin grin grin grin grin
Her nyash is too big.

8 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by betonnaira: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
bigpriik:

Why?
nah yash nothing else we always het tired of same thing we see over n over again that's just human for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Catchfirez: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
You will always get tired, because the only thing you are attached to is the yansh. Sorry be your name . Because you won't even understand the differences between infatuation and being in love. Because the yansh will control you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
This kind yansh is not for fvcking.

As you dey enter room she go dey bed and naqed. You’ll walk over to where she is, tap the asx, wiggle it and tap it again.

And kitchen too, when she’s cooking. She must be naqed at all times. It’s a monument.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by heendrix(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapeleboi:
I dey craze, tire ke
oga you'll get tired in a week

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Shezkid01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ass just to press.. abeg gimme breast, I want to suck that nipple till quarantine is over
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by heendrix(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Randal:
That's why my babe keeps asking me if I want to kill her. grin grin grin grin grin
Her nyash is too big.

Pictures plx

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sapeleboi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
na lie, steady doggy
heendrix:

oga you'll get tired in a week

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by nora2018(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapeleboi:
I dey craze, tire ke
na shit full am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by heendrix(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
sapeleboi:
na lie, steady doggy
with the doggy I know say u sabi say na only one heart dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by tillaman(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Fine arse!!
Imagine banging her doggy while Terry Apala Baca dey play for background

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
I will be tired of the yansh after I don release enough then "untire" after I rest small.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by bcbones: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wait first, tell that babe in the first pix to stand straight first I want to check something, where e start from sef. #insidelife
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sapeleboi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
tongue
nora2018:
na shit full am

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sapeleboi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
freestyle
heendrix:

with the doggy I know say u sabi say na only one heart dey
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Harry00(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by SaiRuiMall: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Urgent Response Please.

Please who has the contact of Funai Director of Social??

Secondly, who knows any other WhatsApp TV in Funai except TABLESHAKER.

Send me contacts Asap.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by seanwilliam(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
tillaman:
Fine arse!!
Imagine banging her doggy while Terry Apala Baca dey play for background
no body mad pass u
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by seanwilliam(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
It is either I kill her or she kill me...dazall
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
My penis will not forgive me even if i become tired

4 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by solmus: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

Higest nak am twice to 4 times, and stay together for 3 days.. you go tire, especially when you hear her shit in the toilet and the sounds (Kprakpatatatraakpa) and smell coming out na you go run

and dose caterpillar yansh sabi eat heen!!, by the time they finish your foodstuff in this quarantine abeg don't come and be disturbing us with your account number online oo

12 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by 2buffagain(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
This girl again. I have always wondered how her body became like that.
Everything she ate literally went to her bottom half.

Fat girl in bottom, skinny girl on top.

She shouldn't waste the benefit of this her youth doing holosho work.
Everything go soon collapse.

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by sayhi2bammy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wont you get tired of eating pounded yam alone all through the quarantine?
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Reex12(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lefulefu Oya bia
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
chai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Get Tired Of This Kind Yansh This Quarantine by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
nora2018:
na shit full am
sayhi2bammy:
Wont you get tired of eating pounded yam alone all through the quarantine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / SHAME: Minister’s Daughter Nakked Photos Leak Online [photos] / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.